Another Senseless Murder

This officer has 2 DUI convictions and has bounced around 6 different departments in 5 years and continued to be rehired.

Lock him up. Send a message. You don’t get a free pass to shoot anyone anymore. Keep sending that message until it’s heard. 

• Bob 1

FAFO,  She said "I will shoot you in the name of Jesus." 

Obviously she was not going to shoot him holding a pot of hot water.  Idiot cop.

Sad behavior and outcome.

It happens WAY more than what is actually documented. The cop profession attracts people that are power-hungry psychopaths. 

My advice to anybody is to just avoid cops. Don't talk to them, regardless of whether you are innocent or guilty. Also, avoid them in your personal life. Not only does the profession attract some nasty people, but the job makes them even worse. 

Edited by red viking
  • Clown 1

9 minutes ago, red viking said:

It happens WAY more than what is actually documented. The cop profession attracts people that are power-hungry psychopaths. 

My advice to anybody is to just avoid cops. Don't talk to them, regardless of whether you are innocent or guilty. Also, avoid them in your personal life. Not only does the profession attract some nasty people, but the job makes them even worse. 

Definitely DO NOT tell a cop that "I will shoot you in the name of Jesus." 

1 minute ago, jross said:

Definitely DO NOT tell a cop that "I will shoot you in the name of Jesus." 

Or maybe just don't tell them that you'll shoot them at all, regardless of who's name it is in. 

11 minutes ago, red viking said:

I’m friends with a number of cops. Some of the best humans you’ll ever meet.  

There’s bad apples. For sure.  I think a more accurate original post would be ‘some American police’, or maybe even ‘a growing number of’…

For every instance we hear about one of these, there are two or three instances of cops putting themselves on the line for another citizen.  It just doesn’t get sensationalized because, yes, it is their job.  But to pain a broad brush like some are is not only dangerous, but it also takes away from the individuals bad apples who are the ones that need to be accountable, and spreads some of that accountability to those who are amazing at their job. 

• Bob 2

Great...here we go...attacking a whole profession and the people who serve the job over single instances is about as asinine and ignorant of a thing someone can do.

Until a full investigation is done...I'll hold judgment of this person.  But if the person did something wrong then they should be held accountable to the full extent of the law just as anyone should.

12 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Great...here we go...attacking a whole profession and the people who serve the job over single instances is about as asinine and ignorant of a thing someone can do.

Until a full investigation is done...I'll hold judgment of this person.  But if the person did something wrong then they should be held accountable to the full extent of the law just as anyone should.

The video is pretty clear. This guy is a P.O.S. and should rot the rest of his life away in prison. He had no regard whatsoever for her life and acted like an arrogant jerk the entire time. 

A mega lawsuit is in order and the money can come directly out of the police budget for that locality. 

Edited by red viking

51 minutes ago, jross said:

FAFO,  She said "I will shoot you in the name of Jesus." 

Obviously she was not going to shoot him holding a pot of hot water.  Idiot cop.

Sad behavior and outcome.

She said I *rebuke* you in the name of Jesus. 

Thanks for the correction!  I listened to the video three times the first time.  I heard "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus."  The cop says huh and I mistakenly heard "shoot you in the name..."  I didn't watch past the shots the first time, but did now.  The cop says I'm not going to let the lady throw boiling water on my face.  The lady was 20 feet away.  WTF do cops shoot to kill when it is not warranted?  No words.

20 hours ago, mspart said:

Yes this is eggregious and the cop is in the wrong if she had nothing but a boiling pot of water.  I have no other context for this.     

mspart

Yeah...finally watch the whole video...that was really bad.  At no point was there an escalation by the woman...they all were laughing about the boiling water and she made an off handed joke (so it appeared) and boom the cops went to instant escalation for no reason.  They were in no way or at any point in any sort of danger, especially for their life's.  Not to mention their careless non-empathetic comments about to not worry about calling for rescue or getting the med kit as "it was a head shot dude."  Disgusting!  They should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. 

Now does that mean that police wholistically are bad...absolutely NOT!!  

Edited by Bigbrog