Its over. Joe Biden is stepping down

Paul158

28 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

It won’t. 

Any legal challenge by the republicans would 

1) fail

2) alienate moderate suburbanites

And they know this. It’s a last ditch bluff to try to scare Biden into staying. 

This race just became competitive again. 

Be honest. Do really think deep-down that Kamala is qualified to take on the most powerful role in the world as President of the United States? My thought on messy is the Democrats eating each other as you have to very different thoughts on who should be the nominee for President. Some want Kamala others want a choice with other democrats. This going to get really messy.

35 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

No, I just think people forgot how unpopular trump is because he was running against an incapacitated opponent. 

Never underestimate the power of the liberal media to destroy. Never underestimate the Democrats desire to retain power. They would destroy Mother Teresa if she ran on the Republican ticket.  

• Bob 1

24 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Never underestimate the power of the liberal media to destroy. Never underestimate the Democrats desire to retain power. They would destroy Mother Teresa if she ran on the Republican ticket.  

It never ceases to amaze me about your capacity to ignore the events of Jan. 6. Only the Republican Party has lied, destroyed, and endorsed violence to retain power.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

8 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

It never ceases to amaze me about your capacity to ignore the events of Jan. 6. Only the Republican Party has lied, destroyed, and endorsed violence to retain power.

Jan. 6th?  The Fedsurrection?  Where Trump supporters lost their lives?  And Kamela and some kids were guided right past a bomb?  It’s not ignored, it’s being better understood every day. 

• Bob 3

16 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Jan. 6th?  The Fedsurrection?  Where Trump supporters lost their lives?  And Kamela and some kids were guided right past a bomb?  It’s not ignored, it’s being better understood every day. 

I was going to say capacity to delude yourself, but that is not exactly what he demonstrated with that particular post. It is, however, what you are demonstrating with this post.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

35 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Maybe one of these days you can explain to me why the Chief of the Capital Police was denied the extra security he requested multiple times. This days in advance of Jan. 6th. Have the Extra security there the day before the protest.  Why did the Mayor and the Generals deny the security requested. If you have a large crowd protesting you might want to listen to the individual that has some common sense. That is what people in charge of security are supposed to do. If the Mayor and the Army would have provided the security requested there would not have been a Jan. 6th. The crowd would have been controlled. Never give up security for OPTICS. That was really irresponsible on their part.

40 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

it’s going to be so funny when you guys find out the insane echo chamber you live in. you’ll probably throw a fit about “voter fraud” for another 4 years. 

Nope. We got the voter fraud covered this year thanks to Kamala or whomever your elites put in place to be on your ticket.

Jill Biden Drops Out Of Presidential Race
POLITICS· Jul 21, 2024 · BabylonBee.com 
Click here to view this article with reduced ads. 
Article Image

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Jill Biden has formally dropped out of the 2024 presidential race, she announced today at a press conference that was supposed to be for her husband.

"I cannot in good conscience continue," the acting president said as her husband wandered around somewhere backstage.

Journalists expressed shock and disappointment to learn that not only has Joe Biden been a decrepit old man for the last three years — he hasn't even been president.

"Well, this is news to me!" said CNN's Jake Tapper. "I could've sworn she was the first lady, and that Biden was a normal person just two weeks ago."

Jill Biden said she would not seek a second term because she was tired of everyone thinking her husband was the real president. "He's a skeleton in a skin suit that has been reanimated by dark magicks to nod and smile at people. Frankly, I'm insulted no one has caught on that I'm the actual president," she complained. "I'm tired of him getting all the glory!"

Neither Jill nor her husband took any questions.

At publishing time, Jill Biden had begun working on plans for her husband's presidential library — which she would make sure was all about her.

• Bob 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

It will be Kamala and she’s going to win. The suburbs will fall in line for her.

OK. Honestly do you really feel comfortable with Kamala in the White House as President? It's kind of an important job. Do you really think she can take on Putin, Hamas, China and Iran? Are you really comfortable with mostly open borders? 

Edited by Paul158
missed a word