3 separate weapons at Trump rally?

26 minutes ago, headshuck said:

Audio forensic suggests up to 3 different weapons fired. CNN confirms. Crooks, pro-shooter, counter sniper?

There were several SS/Police snipers. I'd assume more than one fired at Crooks.

Audio forensics are questionable.  A slight change of position of either the shooter or the microphone can cause different sounds.  It may be useful in support of other evidence but it’s not definitive on its own.  I want to know how many empty casings have been found that match the shooter’s weapon; how many are left in the magazine?  

12 hours ago, Offthemat said:

Audio forensics are questionable.  A slight change of position of either the shooter or the microphone can cause different sounds.  It may be useful in support of other evidence but it’s not definitive on its own.  I want to know how many empty casings have been found that match the shooter’s weapon; how many are left in the magazine?  

Would be good to know, but very very possible there were not casing left behind for all the shots taken that day. 

5 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Would be good to know, but very very possible there were not casing left behind for all the shots taken that day. 

I guess all things are possible, but if eight casings are found on or below the roof the shooter was on, and his mag is eight rounds short of full, that’s one thing.  If however, only three are found, and his mag is three rounds short of full, that’s entirely different.  And at this point, can we believe anything they tell us?

• Bob 1

21 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Absolutely not to answer your question.  
What I was referring to in my previous post that….if this were the case….a second shooter/team that Crooks knew nothing about would likely be sure to take their casings with them. 

by the grassy knoll? 😉

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Absolutely not to answer your question.  
What I was referring to in my previous post that….if this were the case….a second shooter/team that Crooks knew nothing about would likely be sure to take their casings with them. 

Two shooters?  Do we have a conspiracy?

1 hour ago, Offthemat said:

Bongino is saying the third shooter was non-Secret Service counter-sniper team.  They missed. 

I’ve heard same, county LE. (Someone other than Bongino) 

I haven’t seen anything that knocks me off my suspicion that the feds might not have necessarily know he was going to be there, but they took a persuaded wait and see approach once they were alerted to him.  Even the agents that ‘covered’ him….

On 7/19/2024 at 2:18 PM, headshuck said:

Audio forensic suggests up to 3 different weapons fired. CNN confirms. Crooks, pro-shooter, counter sniper?

Not a new concept - but it will be interesting to see the ballistics report to find out what matches what.

That is of course, expecting that we'll see some transparency in all of this.