Director of the Secret Service (Cheatle) just said in interview. Roof was too steep, so decision was made to only secure the inside of the building.

2 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

That’s awesome 

It's not awesome, you little boot licking dipshit. 

It's maybe, and only maybe, mildly humorous at best - but it was posted by the guy who runs your little shit show.

Cool that you found a cult to follow. Good luck with it.

• Clown 1

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Someone forgot to take their medicine again....

He must have not asked around about me, or he would have learned the only cult I follow is that of the crows, for it is they who sit on the fences. (At least that’s what I’ve been told)

• Bob 1
  • Poopy 1

13 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

He must have not asked around about me, or he would have learned the only cult I follow is that of the crows, for it is they who sit on the fences. (At least that’s what I’ve been told)

Show us more pictures of your retirement home and tell us more about your grandkids. Old folks here love hearing that.

18 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Looks like I got under someone skin, that was quite the emotional outburst.  

"Emotional outburst" - Ha!

Are you sure? Maybe read it again. Calling you a boot licking dipshit is 100% logical. No emotion at all.

Might have been emotional for you to hear, bootlicker.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, jross said:

What do you do when the director of Secret Service (Cheatle) reports to the Secretary of Homeland Security (Mayorkas)?  Biden approves.  

That is what I was wondering...if she doesn't resign how does she get fired...guess Mayorkas does it?  Not saying he will just wondering who it would be.

Just now, Bigbrog said:

That is what I was wondering...if she doesn't resign how does she get fired...guess Mayorkas does it?  Not saying he will just wondering who it would be.

Mayorkas is not firing Cheatle.  Biden and the Senate is not firing Mayorkas.  

These Republican legislators are brutal. Extremely rude and unprofessional. Even swearing at her. I would NOT have put up with those attacks and demanded that they show some professionalism before I answer their questions. What a sad representation of the Republican party, and then people that voted for them. The entire party is following Trump's lead of populism, arrogance, dishonesty and unprofessional behavior. 

• Poopy 2

6 minutes ago, red viking said:

These Republican legislators are brutal. Extremely rude and unprofessional. Even swearing at her. I would NOT have put up with those attacks and demanded that they show some professionalism before I answer their questions. What a sad representation of the Republican party, and then people that voted for them. The entire party is following Trump's lead of populism, arrogance, dishonesty and unprofessional behavior. 

The next president of the US was almost killed and you are concerned about rude and unprofessional words?  The legislators can't hold her accountable with actions.  ...Even the democratic legislators want to take her to the woodshed. 

The lady embarrassed herself and the nation.  How has she not resigned?  She not demonstrated accountability and transparency.  Why hasn't Mayorkas fired her?  He continues to be is derelict in his duties.

• Bob 1

2 minutes ago, jross said:

The next president of the US was almost killed and you are concerned about rude and unprofessional words?  The legislators can't hold her accountable with actions.  ...Even the democratic legislators want to take her to the woodshed. 

The lady embarrassed herself and the nation.  How has she not resigned?  She not demonstrated accountability and transparency.  Why hasn't Mayorkas fired her?  He continues to be is derelict in his duties.

They can still act professionally. They were treating her like she was the actual shooter. It was ridiculous and an embarrassment to our (once) great nation. 

Her assignment to the position, policies, and accountability is the larger embarrassment.

Sure the legislators could had been more professional... 

And this lady could have resigned a day sooner and avoided the mean words.  But she is not accountable and not professional.

• Fire 1

36 minutes ago, red viking said:

For 9 days she had not given any information out to Congress or the Senate. An attempted assassination of A former President. Just by a fraction of an inch President Trump is alive. One father is dead and 2 others are still recovering in the hospital. She did not inform them or the American Public with updates of the details of the ongoing investigation. Inexcusable.

• Bob 1
  • Brain 1

6 hours ago, red viking said:

you missed the dems doing the same... ? in other instances? 

17 hours ago, Paul158 said:

For 9 days she had not given any information out to Congress or the Senate. An attempted assassination of A former President. Just by a fraction of an inch President Trump is alive. One father is dead and 2 others are still recovering in the hospital. She did not inform them or the American Public with updates of the details of the ongoing investigation. Inexcusable.

"We've had a lack of information from the previous SS Director for not informing the public."

But she has resigned under pressure. The big question is who will perform these duties?

Who, exactly, is informing the public with updates of the details of the ongoing investigation now?

(This is the type of trick the Devil targets.)

Edited by RockLobster