Landon Robideau ?????

Trying to learn as much as possible about this kid.  Would you guys say he's on the same level of Jax Forrest, D Lockett, Mirasola, Ryder, etc ???  Just wondering why I haven't heard much about him until recently. 

He's a stud and will fit well into Taylor's room.  He has a lot of upside.  At this point he's not up there with the other guys you mentioned.  He's placed at some major tournaments in Folk and Free but has yet to win any of them from what I remember.  

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

He's really really good, Twice undefeated at elite 8 duals. Super 32 runner up this year but a bit of a shocking loss in all honesty up to the finals he had beaten Sam Herring 8-1 and Luke simcox 9-1. Ironically the guy he lost to in the finals Maddox Shaw had lost to simcox in the state finals the previous season. A bit of an always the brides maid never the bride type of career thus far. He's always been really good but as he has gotten bigger he seems to be getting even better, definitely a great get for okie state.

• Fire 1

Trying to learn as much as possible about this kid.  Would you guys say he's on the same level of Jax Forrest, D Lockett, Mirasola, Ryder, etc ???  Just wondering why I haven't heard much about him until recently. 

Really good, not on that level. Not quite a world team level kid but consistently top 3-4 at all the big tournaments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, AtownPoke said:

Sounds like he’s not the last flip. Some PA guys are saying DT is nearing in on flipping another big name ...

Mesenbrink!

• Fire 1
  • Jagger 1

He has not given up a point all techs into the fargo semis. He wrestles Maddox shaw there who has also absolutely demolished the competition hes actually been the most impressive wrestler to me because he use to just be a folk guy but he looks super dynamic on his feet a little tOSU vs OSU battle.

Edited by Truzzcat
  • Bob 4

On 7/15/2024 at 5:51 PM, poke1 said:

He's very good but no not that caliber. The type of guy you probably only know if he's committed to your team unless you follow HS very closely.

I don’t know if I see a crazy amount of upside. I do think he has room to grow but pretty sure he’s been in the PINnacle room forever and is in a very good STMA room as well. He’s not a guy like Brett Pfarr who was in the small school classification who played multiple other sports; didn’t have the extra coaching or partners in high school.