Attempted assassination of President Trump. Shot and hit him on the side of the head.

3 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Trump agreeing to sit for the FBI interview.........good idea?

Nobody, and I mean, nobody knows what he will say or do.

He's a loose cannon - he's where senile meets half-crazy. 

That's what you get with a nearly 80 year old fossil - the oldest nominated presidential candidate in history.

This old dude farts dust.

We will make a choice to do better than a half-crazy, senile old dust farter.

Isn't it funny how some on here defended Biden and his age and mental capacity, but once he steps down they turn around and start attacking Trump for the very same things, even though, while an idiot at times, has shown zero equivalence in terms of mental decline that Biden has.  Cracks me up

• Bob 2

Let's be real, both have experienced significant mental decline, and neither has any business near the Oval Office.  Dem's did the right thing and moved on, Republicans need to do the same.  Maybe can start winning more elections again and shift the policy momentum...

3 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Isn't it funny how some on here defended Biden and his age and mental capacity, but once he steps down they turn around and start attacking Trump for the very same things, even though, while an idiot at times, has shown zero equivalence in terms of mental decline that Biden has.  Cracks me up

Attacks are justified. He's going completely off the rails. His remarks are getting crazier and crazier. Has a much sharper tongue than Biden but his statements are unbelievably bizarre, along with his judgment. 

36 minutes ago, red viking said:

Attacks are justified. He's going completely off the rails. His remarks are getting crazier and crazier. Has a much sharper tongue than Biden but his statements are unbelievably bizarre, along with his judgment. 

Not a Trump fan but would love to hear what remarks you think are "getting crazier and crazier"??  I am serious...I would love to hear them, or at least hear which statements YOU think are crazy.  I have a feeling if Trump said the sky is blue you would play the mental gymnastics in your brain to make it "crazy" in your mind.  And if you could, describe where you don't like his judgment on things...give specific examples?

• Bob 1

5 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Not a Trump fan but would love to hear what remarks you think are "getting crazier and crazier"??  I am serious...I would love to hear them, or at least hear which statements YOU think are crazy.  I have a feeling if Trump said the sky is blue you would play the mental gymnastics in your brain to make it "crazy" in your mind.  And if you could, describe where you don't like his judgment on things...give specific examples?

How about proposing a 1 year jail sentence for anybody that burns the American flag? Clearly violates the 1st amendment but right-wingers continue to ignore the Constitution. 

How about making ALL police officers immune from prosecution? 

In Trump's crazy fantasy world, a cop would be off the hook criminally for shooting and killing whoever he feels like but somebody that burns their own American flag in their own house would go to jail for a year. SCARY!!!! 

Edited by red viking

13 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Nobody, and I mean, nobody knows what he will say or do.

He's a loose cannon - he's where senile meets half-crazy. 

That's what you get with a nearly 80 year old fossil - the oldest nominated presidential candidate in history.

This old dude farts dust.

We will make a choice to do better than a half-crazy, senile old dust farter.

he has been this way his whole life.

see his show.

1986: We have the NFL right where we want them. 

he got a dollar 

22 minutes ago, red viking said:

How about proposing a 1 year jail sentence for anybody that burns the American flag? Clearly violates the 1st amendment but right-wingers continue to ignore the Constitution. 

In Trump's crazy fantasy world, a cop would be off the hook criminally for shooting and killing whoever he feels like but somebody that burns their own American flag in their own house would go to jail for a year. SCARY!!!! 

how about promising to forgive student loans?

it's just a way to buy votes.

btw, he won't do it. and if he did , it wouldn't last.

although i might be ok with deporting any non citizen that does so.

• Bob 1

17 minutes ago, red viking said:

I personally agree with the flag burning thing...and quite frankly that isn't that crazy of an idea.  And really isn't too controversial.  It'll never happen unfortunately because of the first amendment, but I bet there are ways around it such as charging these morons with causing damage to public property, or starting a fire in an unauthorized area, hence not protected by the first amendment.

The whole police immunity thing is a little weird...especially when I tried to look it up and there really wasn't much converge about it other than liberal rags...not to mention I can't find the full video of him saying it other than snippets.  IF he truly meant full immunity from criminal prosecution than I disagree with him on that...however, if it is for financial liability, police are already protected from that.  I personally would like to see more support given to police as the VAST majority are amazing people and an amazing job....too bad we let the media drive perception of a whole profession because the terrible/horrible cops (which is the minuscule minority) get all the attention and are glorified to villainize the rest.

Bottom line, which is no surprise, we have drastically different definitions of "crazy" and "SCARY!!!".

10 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

he has been this way his whole life.

see his show.

1986: We have the NFL right where we want them. 

he got a dollar 

I don't disagree with you here.

I'll simply re-iterate. Unpredictable, half-crazy and half senile. That is the recipe for chaos that none of us need.

I'd vote for a younger Republican, no doubt. But can't vote for more half-crazy chaos. That's the wrong direction.

On 7/30/2024 at 9:14 PM, RockLobster said:

I don't disagree with you here.

I'll simply re-iterate. Unpredictable, half-crazy and half senile. That is the recipe for chaos that none of us need.

I'd vote for a younger Republican, no doubt. But can't vote for more half-crazy chaos. That's the wrong direction.

I would suggest that the chaos was from media and the Ds pouring fuel on the fires Trump admittedly started.   But all the chaos had nothing to do with the policies he implemented that were good for the country. 

mspart

• Wrestle 1

5 hours ago, mspart said:

I would suggest that the chaos was from media and the Ds pouring fuel on the fires Trump admittedly started.   But all the chaos had nothing to do with the policies he implemented that were good for the country. 

mspart

I would politely disagree with your suggestion.

He is always starving for headlines. He embraces his chaos and crazy to get headlines.

Don't try to shift this on to any other group... it's just Donald and his narcissism that needs the constant attention.

That's not the kind of leader we need. We don't need more crazy and chaos, we need more normal and united.

th?id=OIP.h3Fy5TesTfQ5JnLMUArrbAHaHi&w=2

13 hours ago, RockLobster said:

We don't need more crazy and chaos, we need more normal and united.

Like the normal and united we have under Biden?   Perhaps we need something else.   Regarding Trump, I agree, and said, Trump initiates the chaos.  But the media and the Ds fan those flames into wildfires.   They take much out of context and proportion and fan those flames.   But the fact that the policies during Trump were way better for the country than Biden's policies is evident to anyone looking at it objectively.   This seems to elude you.  

mspart

• Bob 1

11 hours ago, mspart said:

Like the normal and united we have under Biden?   Perhaps we need something else.   Regarding Trump, I agree, and said, Trump initiates the chaos.  But the media and the Ds fan those flames into wildfires.   They take much out of context and proportion and fan those flames.   But the fact that the policies during Trump were way better for the country than Biden's policies is evident to anyone looking at it objectively.   This seems to elude you.  

mspart

These myths of "his policies" persist only in your mind. Keep repeating that BS, and we still won't believe any of it.

Name these "policies" of his that you so admire.

Donald had no successful policies other than maybe to bitch daily on twitter. Successful only in that it made headlines. Failure in every other aspect. We've seen that enough before. Nobody wants to see that daily twitter crap again.

By any measure of a world leader's success - Donald's moves here were terrible failures. But that's because he's not world leader material.

He's a loser.

Edited by RockLobster

• 3 weeks later...