Hillary is suspiciously quiet

2 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

...ouch, that was a cringe post. Really not super great.

you always THINK you aren't racist , and we all experience being racist against ppl who are different on the way.

To single out a person and point out they are different to them is... cringe bad.

What’s even more interesting, is I have never heard of people stereotype Asians in such a manner.  I’ve been to a couple countries on opposite sides of Asia and I’ve never really experienced that. Old people were honored, respected. 

Just an all around really really bad take.  And by the looks of his emotional responses to everyone last night, I think maybe ole RedLobster should do a little self reflection before his next lecture. Just a thought. 

• Bob 2

17 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

He’s really up in his feelings last night folks, upset over one topic so he has to follow me around, including to come back here and dig up old shit. Kinda sounds familiar. 

Whaaaat? Dig up "old"? Your post was the day before mine.

As bad as I thought you've been lately -  you're a basket of nuts now.

6 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

...ouch, that was a cringe post. Really not super great.

you always THINK you aren't racist , and we all experience being racist against ppl who are different on the way.

To single out a person and point out they are different to them is... cringe bad.

You're interpretation of racism makes zero sense.

Piss off you little twit

3 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

What’s even more interesting, is I have never heard of people stereotype Asians in such a manner.  I’ve been to a couple countries on opposite sides of Asia and I’ve never really experienced that. Old people were honored, respected. 

Just an all around really really bad take.  And by the looks of his emotional responses to everyone last night, I think maybe ole RedLobster should do a little self reflection before his next lecture. Just a thought. 

And "retired" WrestlingRasta suddenly starts posting ... like a teenager.

Only a few answers here:

• WrestlingRasta is a complete and total phony.
  • Rasta let his grandchild do some posting as him.
  • All the other options result in the same conclusion- WrestlingRasta is a crap poster.

17 hours ago, RockLobster said:

You're interpretation of racism makes zero sense.

Piss off you little twit

Only a few answers here:

• All the other options result in the same conclusion- WrestlingRasta is a crap poster.

And this from the self declared pusher of wonderful and thoughtful posts, who lectures everyone else on their in ability to match his wonderful land thoughtful and non-mean spirited posts.   RL is a wonder of disconnection and projection.

mspart

• Brain 1

Only a few answers here:

Rasta is a great poster and an extraordinaire smoker of meats.  The next time he smokes lobster I may just buy a ticket and fly down.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Not old enough…according to my current pension plan. RedLobster know some shit I don’t???

Maybe cause none of have seen any great smoking pics lately he thought you retired from the grill.

But seriously the lobster comes up with some crazy stuff.  

Edited by ionel

5 minutes ago, ionel said:

Maybe cause none of have seen any great smoking pics lately he thought you retired from the grill.

But seriously the lobster comes up with some crazy stuff.  

Foot traffic in the house has decreased significantly. Actually thinking about retiring the pit dock….

20 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Where did the “retired” thing come from? 

Notice I used the word retired in quotes. Do you know what that means here? 

Apparently you do not.

Let me help you here...

Irony or Emphasis: Sometimes, quotation marks are used ironically or for emphasis. Consider these examples:

• My school canteen serves “delicious” food. (The food is actually terrible.)
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, mspart said:

And this from the self declared pusher of wonderful and thoughtful posts, who lectures everyone else on their in ability to match his wonderful land thoughtful and non-mean spirited posts.   RL is a wonder of disconnection and projection.

mspart

That is a lot of fluff that seems mainly to serve as a way for you to vent.

It doesn't sound like you have an actual point to make here. If you have something real to say, say it.

Let's simplify this a bit:

Twits, by the handful, make dull minded posts against me and you're take is what exactly? That I'm not nice to them? And that you seem to think that somehow that makes me disconnected and projecting? C'mon dum-dum.

Take the time to spend a few minutes and put together a serious post that actually makes sense.

IMG_2779.thumb.jpeg.8fc95fe862058f6504d6906674f26234.jpeg

😂😂 You’re so full of shit. You were arguing with Jimmy last week, who within claimed to be retired.  You’re so busy running around talking stoopid shit you can’t keep track, nor have the capability to just say, my bad, wrong guy. 

Go away for a little while….again…work on your posting, do better, come up with yet another screen name, (do significantly better) then come back. We’ll see how you do. 

Edited by WrestlingRasta
  • Bob 2

On 7/16/2024 at 4:02 AM, RockLobster said:

You sound extremely Asian - that is a familiar Asian sentiment. The idea that old people should stay out of the public. Never made sense to me when I spent time there.

Hmmm.. you're not from Florida at all.

Either China or North Korea is my guess - I'm leaning toward NK, but it's almost an even horse race.

All this time you've fooled some of us. Then again, most of your group here already knew.

All in all - you get no better than a grade of 'D'. It's not an 'F', but it's not much better. You're bad at this.

very normal post, sir

• Bob 1

19 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

IMG_2779.thumb.jpeg.8fc95fe862058f6504d6906674f26234.jpeg

😂😂 You’re so full of shit. You were arguing with Jimmy last week, who within claimed to be retired.  You’re so busy running around talking stoopid shit you can’t keep track, nor have the capability to just say, my bad, wrong guy. 

Go away for a little while….again…work on your posting, do better, come up with yet another screen name, (do significantly better) then come back. We’ll see how you do. 

Read your own post dum-dum. The part where it says "Certain words or phrases can also be given special meaning with the use of quotation marks." Yes - that part.

The part that explains my specific use.

If anyone is full of shit here, it's you. Here's the relevant part from Wikipedia as well as the link to the article.

Do better Rasta. We've got more than enough dummies in the world. Aspire to better things, don't sink to lower ones.

Irony

Another common use of quotation marks is to indicate or call attention to ironic, dubious, or non-standard words:

He shared his "wisdom" with me.

Quotes indicating verbal irony, or other special use, are sometimes called scare quotes. They are sometimes gestured in oral speech using air quotes, or indicated in speech with a tone change or by replacement with supposed[ly] or so-called.

Link to the Wikipedia article:

Quotation marks in English - Wikipedia

16 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

very normal post, sir

I'm not sure I understand UB.

Your take is that I should somehow duck my head and join the rank and file and be whatever 'normal' you think is - rather than expressing myself honestly?

That's an interesting take. But I won't be doing that anytime soon.

5 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Read your own post dum-dum. The part where it says "Certain words or phrases can also be given special meaning with the use of quotation marks." Yes - that part.

If anyone is full of shit here, it's you. Here's the relevant part from Wikipedia as well as the link to the article.

Do better Rasta. We've got more than enough dummies in the world. Aspire to better things, don't sink to lower ones.

5 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Really bad, and I’m really bored at this point. See you at your next screen name. 

Edited by WrestlingRasta
  • Bob 1

17 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Really bad, and I’m really bored at this point. See you at your next screen name. 

Are you OK?

You just quoted one of my posts twice for no explicable reason, Then seemed sleepy.

If anybody knows Rasta's contact info, maybe check on him?