Evidence the left is much more radicalized than the right

On 7/2/2024 at 12:30 PM, Hammerlock3 said:

As we all know the left is in turmoil because they can't find a decent candidate to run against Trump, who is a pretty absurd figure. Why can't they?

1) All the momentum within the democratic party is on the extreme, economically moronic, oppressor/oppressed narrative is everything, utopian Marxist end. Any who catches that lightening is going to be DOA. No moderates allowed.

2) Because they are so far down the utopian rabbit hole, the democratic party hasn't elevated anyone who isn't willing to pass counterfactual purity tests to the point where they look like complete imbeciles. Why was the incompetent and ridiculous Kamala made VP? Because she's dumb enough to parrot anything. This is virtue in the democratic party.

The right isn't much better, it has a significant problem with caring more about "owning the libs" than about actual policy, but its clear which side is more radicalized and potentially harmful.

at the risk of tooting my own horn, despite increasing incentives the change, the leftists are still paralyzed by the factors i mentioned.

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

On 7/17/2024 at 9:31 AM, Bigbrog said:

TPT is now the overseer of the forum and is just here to point out where people are dangerous and disgusting.  And is going to help them learn and do better.  Thank you so much @ThreePointTakedown!!  You are truly a treasure here on the boards.

Oh wait...didn't you start your last post by criticizing someone for pointing out faults...then turn around and do the very same thing??  SMH 

Why not? What problem do you have with someone who discourages negative, dangerous, disgusting things. And, instead, encourages people to be better and learn more?

What about that message bothers you exactly?

You've been so salty with me for a while, but push that aside. 

What's the problem with something that makes sense and has the goal of making everyone better?

What feeds your obvious need to block the idea of making everyone better?

It's weird that you continue to do it.

6 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Why not? What problem do you have with someone who discourages negative, dangerous, disgusting things. And, instead, encourages people to be better and learn more?

What about that message bothers you exactly?

You've been so salty with me for a while, but push that aside. 

What's the problem with something that makes sense and has the goal of making everyone better?

What feeds your obvious need to block the idea of making everyone better?

It's weird that you continue to do it.

wow...have you read his posts?  And ironically if he should be posting that lecture towards anyone it should be you.

14 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

wow...have you read his posts?  And ironically if he should be posting that lecture towards anyone it should be you.

I get it, you're always in attack mode. Just as the rest of the MAGA world. Driven by hate and always angry.

1 John 2:9 Whoever says he is in the light and hates his brother is still in darkness.

• Bob 1

On 7/20/2024 at 8:50 PM, WrestlingRasta said:

Did he say “show your work”. So sometimes this is a court of law with the “you need to show proof”, and now sometimes its geometry class with “you need to show your work”???

The next time Vak calls me obtuse I'm going to demand that he shows his work!

• Bob 2

17 hours ago, RockLobster said:

I get it, you're always in attack mode. Just as the rest of the MAGA world. Driven by hate and always angry.

FYI...i don't know what MAGA is, but if it means I am in support of Trump, then once again, as with most things, you are wrong...I have reiterated this point over and over.  I have been critical of him plenty and still am; however, I don't blindly follow the hate and misinformation that is thrown at him either. 

As for being driven by hate and anger...since you are not a mind reader, do not actually know me as a person, and this is a message board, you once again stoop to the lowest and weakest form of debate and result to claiming someone is something they would have no idea of knowing about them versus actually address the topic(s) at hand.  Sorry if your feelings get hurt when called out on your nonsense but it won't stop just because you need to feel like the victim...ALL...THE...TIME!  Yet try and lecture others for the very thing you do more than anyone!

• Bob 1

7 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

FYI...i don't know what MAGA is, but if it means I am in support of Trump, then once again, as with most things, you are wrong...I have reiterated this point over and over.  I have been critical of him plenty and still am; however, I don't blindly follow the hate and misinformation that is thrown at him either. 

As for being driven by hate and anger...since you are not a mind reader, do not actually know me as a person, and this is a message board, you once again stoop to the lowest and weakest form of debate and result to claiming someone is something they would have no idea of knowing about them versus actually address the topic(s) at hand.  Sorry if your feelings get hurt when called out on your nonsense but it won't stop just because you need to feel like the victim...ALL...THE...TIME!  Yet try and lecture others for the very thing you do more than anyone!

That's a rather large load of crap (even from you.)

Ahem... let's boil this down to something concise. In my personal experience, reading your replies and reactions to my posts you are consistently hateful and angry with your comments. No doubt, in the 99%+ range.

It's fine - you can be as hateful and angry as you like. There is no law against it. Proceed as you will.

But, I do have the right to call you out for it. Because you are a hateful and angry poster, and you've proven that.

And, here, you've proven it again.

7 hours ago, RockLobster said:

That's a rather large load of crap (even from you.)

Ahem... let's boil this down to something concise. In my personal experience, reading your replies and reactions to my posts you are consistently hateful and angry with your comments. No doubt, in the 99%+ range.

It's fine - you can be as hateful and angry as you like. There is no law against it. Proceed as you will.

But, I do have the right to call you out for it. Because you are a hateful and angry poster, and you've proven that.

And, here, you've proven it again.

LOL

It's fine, you can be wrong, ignorant, narcissistic, psychotic, weak, clueless, judgmental, racist, cowardly, victim, boogeyman chaser, conspiracy theory nut job...you've proven that and will prove it again. 

• Bob 1

36 minutes ago, jross said:

She must have crazy eyes under those sunglasses.

I'm betting Trump can't win her over but maybe she doesn't live in a swing state so ...

PS other random thought.  Is she 20 years old and does her mom have an AR-15?  Maybe the SS & FBI should check?  🙅‍♀️

Edited by ionel

17 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

Back to this again. Looking for one outlier to try to prove a universal point. Its weak to say the least. 

Who shot at the former president? Did they actually kill someone? What party did they(shooter) associate with? 

Please stop doing this. You aren't making the point you think you are.