Evidence the left is much more radicalized than the right

3 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

Not every crackpot academic with their head up their ass is representative of "the left."

Statistically speaking?    I think north of 93% of all political donations from academia are to the left.   So you do have a near approx 7% chance of being right.  

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1
  • Haha 1

It isn't hard to find someone of any political stripe saying stupid things. Just this week someone on the right said Churchill was the main villain of WW2. Which is more timely, and someone with a much larger platform than whoever this professor is.

Edited by Danny Deck

59 minutes ago, Danny Deck said:

It isn't hard to find someone of any political stripe saying stupid things. Just this week someone on the right said Churchill was the main villain of WW2. Which is more timely, and someone with a much larger platform than whoever this professor is.

was this candace owens? 

6 hours ago, Danny Deck said:

I may need to listen to that interview again. I thought he said Churchill was a villain (which he was), not the main villain. He also mentioned that Hitler had earlier proposed peace, which was rejected. He also discussed Hitler being a villain and did not excuse anyone's villainous behavior.

• 2 weeks later...

Regarding the thread title:

Let's see.   Who has been involved in the last 3 assassination attempts?    Left leaning whack jobs.   This does not include the broken up conspiracy of an agent of Iran recruiting a hit squad just before Trump received a damaged ear. 

Who were the targets of said attempts:

Steve  Scalise, Trump, Trump.     Republicans all.   I think this lends credence to the thread title. 

mspart

Edited by mspart
  • Bob 1
  • Pirate 1

Writing in the Washington Post, the former Secretary of State and Democratic presidential candidate (Hillary Clinton) said that her choice of words had been "unfortunate" and "bad politics" but it "got at an important truth."

She went on to write that "deplorable is too kind a word for the hate and violent extremism we've seen from some Trump supporters."

Of course, the assassination attempts are neither hateful nor violent in Hillary's opinion.  But saying "All Lives Matter", "Ladies and Gentlemen", and "I Disagree with Gavin Newsome" should be punishable by incarceration. 

• Bob 3

More examples leftie hyper-radicalism:  No vax - no job.  No vax - no access to medical treatment.  No vax - sent to internment camp (I wonder if they intended the camp to be a 6 feet of separation camp - must be really big).  Doubt climateer orthodoxy - sent to reeducation (maybe available online) and children removed from your household.

Examples of rightie radicalism: Keep dudes with dicks out of my grand daughters' locker room.  Praying for the souls of those killed in abortion clinics and of those doing the killing. 

Deplorable.

• Bob 3
  • Pirate 1