Evidence the left is much more radicalized than the right

On 7/15/2024 at 5:03 PM, Scouts Honor said:

why

Proof that you know how to find that info. Or that you've read it. Or that you verify that that IS what is said in the bill. 

Other then that you're taking someone's word that they've done all that. In my experience with you and others like you. You're lazy and will believe the first thing that someone says on a topic that agrees with your predetermined opinion. Regardless of how much effort they, themselves, have put into finding out the accuracy of the statement. 

On 7/15/2024 at 5:03 PM, Scouts Honor said:

pointing out your faults seems to be a full time job

Having the patience and empathy to specifically look for a fault to point out is a wonderful trait. I'll bet all your friends and family members really appreciate that about you. 

You know I'm not your enemy right? Do you know that? I don't like your opinions or how you come by them. I think they are dangerous and disgusting. I hope you will learn to do and be better. I am trying help you understand how harmful you and your opinions are and can be. Regardless of whether or not you see the results in your daily life. 

• Clown 1

TPT is now the overseer of the forum and is just here to point out where people are dangerous and disgusting.  And is going to help them learn and do better.  Thank you so much @ThreePointTakedown!!  You are truly a treasure here on the boards.

Oh wait...didn't you start your last post by criticizing someone for pointing out faults...then turn around and do the very same thing??  SMH 

• Bob 1

9 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

The irony of some of you posters....you start by asking to untangle a logical knot of mine...which I am not sure what you mean when all I did was ask you a simple question that you can't answer and consistently deflect.  Then you follow it up with a paragraph of God knows what...talk about the need to untangle an illogical knot. 

Plus, I am not sure what "bias" I have?  And please tell me what I am embarrassed by and what the real reasons I hold the opinions that I do??    This ought to be good....

Have I answered every question you've asked? Yes.

Speaking of deflection. 

Your 'simple' question and the conclusion you came to tells me you that you didn't understand it in the first place and only wanted a way to get to 'I don't like this person and they are not qualified to be president'. Despite not doing any work to prove you understand the job of VP, the responsibilities or what they did to get to be VP. You don't like them. Then just say it. You don't have a good reason. You're working on it. You're not quite there yet but not for lack of trying. But as it stands you just don't like them. This dance that you're doing is embarrassing. At least it should be. No account for taste I guess. 

That you cannot see the how logically flawed your conclusion is, says a lot about how you make up your mind. Not much of a surprise at this point. You're more of a dunker than a thinker. I hope at least someone on here has learned a bit about the responsibilities of the VP. Residence is at the Naval Observatory btw. More fun VP info. I have lots. Stay tuned. 

This is where you hand wave and laugh me off. So you don't have to consider that YOU are actually the problem. Stay toxic. 

10 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

TPT is now the overseer of the forum and is just here to point out where people are dangerous and disgusting.  And is going to help them learn and do better.  Thank you so much @ThreePointTakedown!!  You are truly a treasure here on the boards.

Oh wait...didn't you start your last post by criticizing someone for pointing out faults...then turn around and do the very same thing??  SMH 

Hiding behind the group to vent your frustration and nurse your wounded ego when your lies and dishonesty are publicly challenged. Classic bully tactic. Well done. Truly living up to your goal of being a walking/typing cliche. I expected nothing less then for you to limp away to avoid any further embarrassment. 

Still waiting to see where I haven't answered questions btw. This would be three times you have avoided it. 

Should I go back and look for yours? 

• Clown 1

1 minute ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Have I answered every question you've asked? Yes.

Speaking of deflection. 

Your 'simple' question and the conclusion you came to tells me you that you didn't understand it in the first place and only wanted a way to get to 'I don't like this person and they are not qualified to be president'. Despite not doing any work to prove you understand the job of VP, the responsibilities or what they did to get to be VP. You don't like them. Then just say it. You don't have a good reason. You're working on it. You're not quite there yet but not for lack of trying. But as it stands you just don't like them. This dance that you're doing is embarrassing. At least it should be. No account for taste I guess. 

That you cannot see the how logically flawed your conclusion is, says a lot about how you make up your mind. Not much of a surprise at this point. You're more of a dunker than a thinker. I hope at least someone on here has learned a bit about the responsibilities of the VP. Residence is at the Naval Observatory btw. More fun VP info. I have lots. Stay tuned. 

This is where you hand wave and laugh me off. So you don't have to consider that YOU are actually the problem. Stay toxic. 

LOL...you never answered the question...saying you did won't make it true.  I said I don't like her and gave my reason why...pretty simple concept.  You said she would be a great president...so I asked to name one thing she has done that you like...pretty simple question.  Then you don't answer it and turn it into some weird mental gymnastics thing that this is about the role of the VP and me not understanding that.  Were we discussing the responsibilities of the VP and doing a dissertation on it...NO!  I simply asked to name one thing...anything...pick the category of her duties and what she would do in her role as VP...and you can't.  Then somehow turn it into trying to point the finger that I don't do my research, about some made up conclusion you think I came to other than you didn't answer the question, and then called me a "dunker" versus a "thinker" (whatever the heck that means).  

I will say your ability to take someone asking you to name one thing that you liked that the VP has done into all those things and ultimately calling me toxic is whackadoodle stuff...so yes...your post deserves an LOL!!

• Bob 1

3 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Hiding behind the group to vent your frustration and nurse your wounded ego when your lies and dishonesty are publicly challenged. Classic bully tactic. Well done. Truly living up to your goal of being a walking/typing cliche. I expected nothing less then for you to limp away to avoid any further embarrassment. 

Still waiting to see where I haven't answered questions btw. This would be three times you have avoided it. 

Should I go back and look for yours? 

Must be fun living in that head of yours and the make-believe world you live in.   

What did I lie about?  Show me where I was dishonest?  Show me where I was being a bully?  Show me where I am venting my frustration?  Show me which cliche you are claiming I am to be?  Again I'll wait....

• Bob 1

2 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

LOL...you never answered the question...saying you did won't make it true.  I said I don't like her and gave my reason why...pretty simple concept.  You said she would be a great president...so I asked to name one thing she has done that you like...pretty simple question.  Then you don't answer it and turn it into some weird mental gymnastics thing that this is about the role of the VP and me not understanding that.  Were we discussing the responsibilities of the VP and doing a dissertation on it...NO!  I simply asked to name one thing...anything...pick the category of her duties and what she would do in her role as VP...and you can't.  Then somehow turn it into trying to point the finger that I don't do my research, about some made up conclusion you think I came to other than you didn't answer the question, and then called me a "dunker" versus a "thinker" (whatever the heck that means).  

I will say your ability to take someone asking you to name one thing that you liked that the VP has done into all those things and ultimately calling me toxic is whackadoodle stuff...so yes...your post deserves an LOL!!

You asked where your bias was. There it is. 

This is why judges need to recuse themselves. Because you're trying to be the only authority on whether or not I've met the standard that you are happy to move at any time. You know it. But you do this to make it seem as if I haven't answered them or that anyone can't just go back and simply look up the posts to see your blatant dishonesty.

I'm sorry you feel so inadequate that you feel the need to do this to feel powerful. I hope it helped. 

You are a coward. Thank you for confirming it. 

• Clown 1

23 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

You asked where your bias was. There it is. 

This is why judges need to recuse themselves. Because you're trying to be the only authority on whether or not I've met the standard that you are happy to move at any time. You know it. But you do this to make it seem as if I haven't answered them or that anyone can't just go back and simply look up the posts to see your blatant dishonesty.

I'm sorry you feel so inadequate that you feel the need to do this to feel powerful. I hope it helped. 

You are a coward. Thank you for confirming it. 

😂🤣😂

1 hour ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

You are bias among other things.  Are you going to try to sell that you do not bring a heavy amount of bias to your posting?  You don't really have a lot of wiggle room in your discussion yourself.

they were taught to you at an early age;)

I'll bet all your friends and family members really appreciate that about you. 

I believe it's been discussed before, you seem to be pretty easy with bringing people's families into discussions.  I'd take a look at that my friend, for two reasons.  1) Very uncool, and dangerous move.  2) When you get to that point, it just shows you don't have any argument of substance left.  I'd drop that part of your discussion.

• Bob 1
  • Brain 1
  • Fire 1

2 hours ago, jross said:

Has anybody ever ignored members that respond to ignored members so you don't see quotes from ignored members?

I'm going to ignore that question.  😉

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Having the patience and empathy to specifically look for a fault to point out is a wonderful trait. I'll bet all your friends and family members really appreciate that about you. 

You know I'm not your enemy right? Do you know that? I don't like your opinions or how you come by them. I think they are dangerous and disgusting. I hope you will learn to do and be better. I am trying help you understand how harmful you and your opinions are and can be. Regardless of whether or not you see the results in your daily life. 

it's hard to tell when you keep siding with terrorists

11 minutes ago, ionel said:

I'll take 'who is George Soros?' for 500, Alex. 

and you would win by a lot. You have also just qualified for the Jeopardy Grandmasters Finals.

Edited by Paul158