Bo is a trumper?

14 minutes ago, Camel Wrestling Fan said:

My understanding of what Trump said is getting captured does not make you a hero. What does "hero" mean to you? Taking out a machine gun nest under heavy fire saving your platoon heavy losses is an example of hero to me. Not getting captured is better than being captured. It is hard to continue to aid the war effort while captured. It is a tragedy to be captured and I would never wish that for any American ever, but the mere act of getting captured does not mean you are a hero.

Your quote does not mention why Trump thinks he was a loser. You may disagree with Trump. Everyone has an opinion. Maybe Trump did not like how he voted on important matters. Maybe he thought his views were not in line what Trump felt was best for America. I do not agree with Trump in his assessment of McCain, but he is less likely to continue this insane trajectory America is currently on.

Unlike many, I am not under the delusion Trump is infallible, as he has made me cringe many, many times. However, he is not a bought puppet, afraid to step on toes and do what is best for America. With our boarders wide open and all the many problems that come with that, the take over of parents rights, our economy, taxes, govt over reach, taking of our freedoms, our public education, crime, and giving America's self determination away to the WEF, WHO, and other globalist organizations, I prefer Trump over the puppet masters of Biden.

See you say you aren;t under any delusion then spew the same bs fox says day in and day out. The borders aren't "wide open", Trump absolutely IS a bought puppet, and idk ab you but saying he'd be a "dictator on day 1" doesn't sound like "what is best for america", nobody is taking over parents rights, nobody is taking your freedoms, taxes haven't been raised and the economy is steadying back off. 

i swear its like you guys don't have an original thought in your heads...

• Clown 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TNwrestling said:

See you say you aren;t under any delusion then spew the same bs fox says day in and day out. The borders aren't "wide open", Trump absolutely IS a bought puppet, and idk ab you but saying he'd be a "dictator on day 1" doesn't sound like "what is best for america", nobody is taking over parents rights, nobody is taking your freedoms, taxes haven't been raised and the economy is steadying back off. 

We are changing nobody's mind. But just as you have accused me of utilizing talking points of Fox, you have been using the same verbage of MSNBC. The borders are wide open. Very little attempt is made in stopping people from entering the US. More people of entered our country under Biden than at any time under any president in history. More people enter our country every day by simply walking across our boarders than enter by our points of entry. The US is giving so many resources away that could and should be used for our homeless and vets. Every night commercials air raising money for hungry children in America yet Biden chooses to allow MILLIONS to walk across our boarders while our on children go hungry. We are told many kids in the US their only meal of the day is what they eat at school. Yet we let in thousands a day. Many are dressed nicer than half of the American Citizens, many from countries who will not or unable to perform background checks. We have no idea who is border jumping. Many from countries that are our enemies. Yes, the borders are wide open. And yes, Biden ask for it and aided the problem.

If you were not just puppeting the MSNBC crowd and listened to the full context of what Trump said you would understand (hopefully comprehend). He was asked about the left calling him a want to be dictator. He said he would be a dictator for a day and issue executive orders like Biden did to correct the executive orders of Biden. It was a figure of speech. He was referencing how Biden had acted as a dictator by issuing more executive orders than any president in the history of the United States. By far more E.O.s than any president. With the divide is so great no congress will pass laws so much is now done through executive orders as nothing will pass through congress. Thus is reference to being a dictator. If ANY president were to attempt to become a true dictator congress has the power to throw the president out of office. So stop with hyperbolic talking points.

Yes parents rights have been taken away at an alarming rate. If you do not want your kids exposed to men dressed as clownish women, to bad. A school will do so without your consent. You cannot exempt your kids from being taught about LBGQTIA+++++ CRAP. Books once considered p**rnagraphic are found in middle school libraries. Books so blatantly awful as not to be able to have excerpts read a town meetings. If your child has normal gender issues the schools can hide and even LIE to the parents, not allowing the parents to make what THEY feel are the best decisions for the children. Some states even allow genital mutilation without parental consent. So yes, parental rights have eroded like no other time in our history.

Taxes have not been raised? Ha! Any tax on corporations is passed on to the consumer. Period. If a widget cost a dollar to make and sales for two dollars the company makes a dollar. If the taxes are raised by a quarter, does the company only make .75 cents now? He'll no! The company will raise the price by that quarter. Us the consumer pays that tax. The marginal income tax rate may not have increased, but govt has raised taxes and fees which by another name is a tax increase.

Edited by Camel Wrestling Fan

1 hour ago, TNwrestling said:

How needs "original thoughts" when direct quotes of The Rump himself are so damning. A man of low morals, lacking integrity.

• Brain 1

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Camel Wrestling Fan said:

We are changing nobody's mind. But just as you have accused me of utilizing talking points of Fox, you have been using the same verbage of MSNBC. The boarders are wide open. Very little attempt is made in stopping people from entering the US. More people of entered our country under Biden than at any time under any president in history. More people enter our country every day by simply walking across our boarders than enter by our points of entry. The US is giving so many resources away that could and should be used for our homeless and vets. Every night commercials air raising money for hungry children in America yet Biden chooses to allow MILLIONS to walk across our boarders while our on children go hungry. We are told many kids in the US their only meal of the day is what they eat at school. Yet we let in thousands a day. Many are dressed nicer than half of the American Citizens, many from countries who will not or unable to perform background checks. We have no idea who is border jumping. Many from countries that are our enemies. Yes, the borders are wide open. And yes, Biden ask for it and aided the problem. Again, "wide open" isnt a thing. Stop saying that. Is there an issue of way too many immigrants coming over illegally? Yes. But "wide open" isnt a thing. If you want immigration fixed maybe write your rep congressmen and tell them to stop blocking the dems legislation addressing it. 

If you were not just puppeting the MSNBC crowd and listened to the full context of what Trump said you would understand (hopefully comprehend). He was asked about the left calling him a want to be dictator. He said he would be a dictator for a day and issue executive orders like Biden did to correct the executive orders of Biden. It was a figure of speech. He was referencing how Biden had acted as a dictator by issuing more executive orders than any president in the history of the United States. By far more E.O.s than any president. You know google is free right? You can just do a simple search and see that this isn't just wrong. Its WAY wrong. To date Biden has issued 138 EO's. Trump, in his four years, issued 220. With the divide is so great no congress will pass laws so much is now done through executive orders as nothing will pass through congress. Thus is reference to being a dictator. If ANY president were to attempt to become a true dictator congress has the power to throw the president out of office. So stop with hyperbolic talking points. Hyperbolic? The guy says the words and your response is "well he didnt mean it, he meant something else". Also do you really think that anyone with an R beside their name in Washington is going to go against him? Its political suicide. Everyone in that city cares way too much about their paychecks than doing anything productive. EVERYONE. 

Yes parents rights have been taken away at an alarming rate. If you do not want your kids exposed to men dressed as clownish women, to bad. More fox talking points. First, transgenderism exists. Just grow up. Its existed forever. The fact you're just NOW offended when the rest of the Christian nationalist dorks are just shows you're just another "sheep" falling in line with what you're told to be offended by. A school will do so without your consent. You cannot exempt your kids from being taught about LBGQTIA+++++ CRAP. Again, it exists. It's always existed. Telling kids that being gay isnt wrong or bad isnt taking your parental rights away.  Books once considered p**rnagraphic are found in middle school libraries. Books so blatantly awful as not to be able to have excerpts read a town meetings. Just blatantly making stuff up here.  If your child has normal gender issues the schools can hide and even LIE to the parents, not allowing the parents to make what THEY feel are the best decisions for the children. Prove it. Give me even just ONE example of this happening. Some states even allow genital mutilation with parental consent. So yes, parental rights have eroded like no other time in our history. So now "with parental consent" means losing rights as parents. Got it. 

Taxes have not been raised? Ha! Any tax on corporations is passed on to the consumer. Period. If a widget cost a dollar to make and sales for two dollars the company makes a dollar. If the taxes are raised by a quarter, does the company only make .75 cents now? He'll no! The company will raise the price by that quarter. Us the consumer pays that tax. The marginal income tax rate may not have increased, but govt has raised taxes and fees which by another name is a tax increase. Umm...idk how to tell you this, but what you described isnt "raising taxes" its corporate greed. These companies have made more in these last four years than in recent history. They then turn around and pay these congressmen and women to blame it all on Biden and "Bidenomics" and you all line up like the good followers you are to go repeat the talking points you're told to repeat. .

.Is Biden a good president? Not particularly. Is every problem in this country Joe Biden's fault? Absolutely not. Is Donald Trump the answer to fix these issues? HAHAHA NO. 

Edited by TNwrestling

Republicans sent over HB2 to the senate. It was sent first and dealt with the border. Pass that.

The senate wanted to allow 5K per day for 10 consecutive days before taking measures to stop it.

That is almost 2 million people a year! 2 million per year to house house, feed, educate, provide healthcare. Along with the increase in crime.

• Bob 1

2 hours ago, Camel Wrestling Fan said:

My understanding of what Trump said is getting captured does not make you a hero. What does "hero" mean to you? Taking out a machine gun nest under heavy fire saving your platoon heavy losses is an example of hero to me. Not getting captured is better than being captured. It is hard to continue to aid the war effort while captured. It is a tragedy to be captured and I would never wish that for any American ever, but the mere act of getting captured does not mean you are a hero.

Your quote does not mention why Trump thinks he was a loser. You may disagree with Trump. Everyone has an opinion. Maybe Trump did not like how he voted on important matters. Maybe he thought his views were not in line what Trump felt was best for America. I do not agree with Trump in his assessment of McCain, but he is less likely to continue this insane trajectory America is currently on.

Unlike many, I am not under the delusion Trump is infallible, as he has made me cringe many, many times. However, he is not a bought puppet, afraid to step on toes and do what is best for America. With our boarders wide open and all the many problems that come with that, the take over of parents rights, our economy, taxes, govt over reach, taking of our freedoms, our public education, crime, and giving America's self determination away to the WEF, WHO, and other globalist organizations, I prefer Trump over the puppet masters of Biden.

I think the consensus is a combination of 1.) McCain put himself in harms way, 2.) while Trump avoided military service, 3.) Trump treats his capture as a fault, 4.) while McCain was shot out of the sky on a bombing mission fracturing both arms and a leg making evasion impossible, 5.) and for his efforts McCain was tortured. 

Being shot down by a missile while on a bombing run certainly fits your definition of hero. 

• Brain 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

Watched Midway last night.   Good movie and I'm wondering if they actually encountered that kind of flak from the Japanese.   Pretty brutal for sure.  

mspart

Hyperbolic? The guy says the words and your response is "well he didnt mean it, he meant something else". Also do you really think that anyone with an R beside their name in Washington is going to go against him? Its political suicide. Everyone in that city cares way too much about their paychecks than doing anything productive. EVERYONE

So you think all the congress and senate had rather live under a dictatorship than take steps to end it? Smh. I am starting to understand where Biden gets his voters.

Are really not able to understand what was said? Do you have any concept of context? Maybe phone a friend have them explain it to you.

I do not think Biden wants to "beat Medicare." He said that in the debate, but I understand context. He did not mean it. He was lost his train of thought and was just mumbling an incoherent sentence.

10 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I think the consensus is a combination of 1.) McCain put himself in harms way, 2.) while Trump avoided military service, 3.) Trump treats his capture as a fault, 4.) while McCain was shot out of the sky on a bombing mission fracturing both arms and a leg making evasion impossible, 5.) and for his efforts McCain was tortured. 

Being shot down by a missile while on a bombing run certainly fits your definition of hero. 

#1 and #4 are valid arguments of why McCain should considered a hero. #2 and #3 are reasons not to like Trump. Notice the difference?

4 minutes ago, Camel Wrestling Fan said:

I do not think Biden wants to "beat Medicare." He said that in the debate, but I understand context. He did not mean it. He was lost his train of thought and was just mumbling an incoherent sentence.

Yes, that's it!

mspart

11 minutes ago, Camel Wrestling Fan said:

So you think all the congress and senate had rather live under a dictatorship than take steps to end it? Smh. I am starting to understand where Biden gets his voters.

If it means keeping the money lined heavily in their pockets yes. They'll do EXACTLY as they're told. 

shake your head all you want. if you can't see the guy couldn't give two shits about you or me im not sure i can help you. 

On 7/1/2024 at 9:31 AM, TNwrestling said:

the mental gymnastics you guys go through to excuse the guys behavior never ceases to amaze me. you had an excuse for everything and most of them were "but but but biden". you idiots are exhausting. 

Whataboutism is the only plan to defeat Trump by the left. "Orangeman bad" has morphed in to "save democracy". It will not work any longer. The people have seen what the radical left has done to this country and have said enough is enough. Trump with all his warts and shortcomings is a better choice than what Biden and the leftist have done to this country in 3.5 years. All the lawfare, all the breathless ranting, all the save democracy, all the loonies parading in the streets will not work. Come November Trump will defeat Biden (if the left does not dump him).

6 hours ago, Pinnacle said:

I am worried more about our country today than at any point in my lifetime. One side hates Trump, but what about what is going on right now?

Reported today on top of all of the other murders, two Chick Filet workers killed by Illegal border crossers. Another killed a 21 year old and carried the dead girl's corpse on his shoulder in front of a passing police cruiser. This on top of the many other killings. 

Our nation's oil is depleted. Our resources are depleted. Our military disrespected. Our currency can easily be de valued at the rate we are going. Worst of all is this violent crime. 

Things need to change. 

Immigrants commit crimes at lower levels than citizens.  You can always find an instance or three of someone in an ethnic group who commits a horrible crime, but to cast that on the whole group is, well, racist.

Oil is depleted?  The US is a net exporter of energy.

What resources are depleted, compared to the rest of the world?

Who disrespects our military, besides Trump ("losers" and "suckers")?

Doomsday predictions about the US currency have been going around for, what, decades?  Maybe there's a reason why that just doesn't happen.Violent crime in the US has been dropping for decades, and is as low as it has ever been.  From Pew:

Using the FBI data, the violent crime rate fell 49% between 1993 and 2022, with large decreases in the rates of robbery (-74%), aggravated assault (-39%) and murder/nonnegligent manslaughter (-34%). 

The FBI data also shows a 59% reduction in the U.S. property crime rate between 1993 and 2022, with big declines in the rates of burglary (-75%), larceny/theft (-54%) and motor vehicle theft (-53%).

Using the BJS statistics, the declines in the violent and property crime rates are even steeper than those captured in the FBI data. Per BJS, the U.S. violent and property crime rates each fell 71% between 1993 and 2022.

You know what has gone up?  Public perception of crime rates.  Who is it that beats the drum about crime, especially by illegal immigrants?  

What needs to change?  Stop drinking the Kool-Ade, and stop listening to media outlets that spew BS 24/7.

• Bob 2
  • Brain 1
  • Fire 1

17 minutes ago, BigRedFan said:

Immigrants commit crimes at lower levels than citizens.  You can always find an instance or three of someone in an ethnic group who commits a horrible crime, but to cast that on the whole group is, well, racist.

Oil is depleted?  The US is a net exporter of energy.

What resources are depleted, compared to the rest of the world?

Who disrespects our military, besides Trump ("losers" and "suckers")?

Doomsday predictions about the US currency have been going around for, what, decades?  Maybe there's a reason why that just doesn't happen.Violent crime in the US has been dropping for decades, and is as low as it has ever been.  From Pew:

You know what has gone up?  Public perception of crime rates.  Who is it that beats the drum about crime, especially by illegal immigrants?  

What needs to change?  Stop drinking the Kool-Ade, and stop listening to media outlets that spew BS 24/7.

Ok, you are right. The country just THINKS we are in the crapper. Biden should be just fine (again, if the left doesn't dump him).

Are there any statistics of crimes unreported due to lack of police to follow up? Any statistics of crimes not prosecuted by DAs?

It seems the "summer of love" had thousands of crimes not prosecuted, but I could be misremembering.

• Clown 1

2 hours ago, Camel Wrestling Fan said:

#1 and #4 are valid arguments of why McCain should considered a hero. #2 and #3 are reasons not to like Trump. Notice the difference?

Being condescending while being dumb is a bad combination. The only reason we are discussing 1 and 4 is because of 2 and 3. They are inextractably linked.

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

59 minutes ago, jackwebster said:

What? 

0:17 second mark.   He’s not joking … I mean he isn’t.  He said that ha.  2008 election campaign so pretty recent too   

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, AgaveMaria said:

How needs "original thoughts" when direct quotes of The Rump himself are so damning. A man of low morals, lacking integrity.

Context much?

Some quotes without context...

• Biden
    • told service members “clap for that you stupid bastards.”
    • described Barack Obama as the "First mainstream African-American who is bright, articulate, and clean."
    • told black people "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black."
    • said "I don't want my kids going to a racial jungle."
  • Obama 
    • said "A plantation. Black people in the worst jobs. The worst housing. Police brutality rampant. But when the so-called black committeemen came around election time, we'd all line up and vote the straight Democratic ticket. Sell our souls for a Christmas turkey. White folks spitting in our faces, and we’d reward ‘em with the vote."
  • Agave
    • said that 17 million people are dumb
Edited by jross

4 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Did you @Wrestleknownothing and @Camel Wrestling Fan watch the video with context from page 6?  Chris Rock joke. 

21 minutes ago, jross said:
  • for me, you ain't black."
  • said "I don't want my kids going to a racial jungle."

I think the quote was… 

“unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point.”

in reference to bussing black kids into white school districts in the late 70s.