Cheap Fake

1 hour ago, mspart said:

KJP doubled down today on cheap fakes.   What an idiot. 

mspart

Is saying Joe had a cold a "cheap fake?" 

• Bob 1

On 7/2/2024 at 4:54 PM, mspart said:

Yes the cheap fake excuse was an albatross.   And everyone knew it when it was proffered.   It has been apparent for a long time that he is getting worse.   And for his aides to have to say, "that man has so much energy I can hardly keep up with him.   And how he runs meetings is amazing, he is really engaged"   Well, that is not what we see.   When we seen him he walks like an old man, talks like an old man, falls down like an old man, and wanders off like an old man.    So to try to tell us he is somehow miraculously different behind closed doors is stretching credulity.  

But I believe the CNN pundits actually believed all that drivel because they were stunned right after the debate.   STUNNED.   They drank the kool aid and it was soooooooooooooooooo apparent.   Somehow they thought he was better than he has been showing the last few years.   I don't understand.   The emperor had no clothes and they all believed it.   That is as close an analogy for this I can figure. 

mspart

Anyone supporting Biden right now is crooked and sick.  They all know he’s mush.  

Well you know, he was overseas and just got back - KJP.   He got back 2 weeks ago and has been debate prepping for a week - reporter.   He wasn't feeling well - KJP.   

There's an excuse around every corner.   When the troops have to make excuses for the boss, the boss' end is near.

mspart

6 hours ago, mspart said:

Well you know, he was overseas and just got back - KJP.   He got back 2 weeks ago and has been debate prepping for a week - reporter.   He wasn't feeling well - KJP.   

There's an excuse around every corner.   When the troops have to make excuses for the boss, the boss' end is near.

mspart

His most recent was he thought he might've got Covid on the trip so had doctors come in to test, he didn't have it.  How in the world can the President of the USA catch Covid on a trip?  If only he was married to a Dr. ... oh wait ... 🤔  Did Trump steal the air filters from AF1 when he left office, maybe they are in the basement at ML, did the FBI fail to look?