Cheap Fake

8 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

who determines what is a lie is an important question here

You'll know it when you see it and will be thirsty because of it.  😉

• Bob 1

23 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

That would be a good drinking game poll type question: how long would you last (in minutes) if you had to drink a shot of tequila every time one of them said something that was either A) signs of dementia, or 2) an outright lie. 

I’m not much of a tequila guy, so I don’t know I’d make it much further than whoever gets to speak first. 

My liver couldn't handle that game.

"The Democrats have to find a way to communicate, I think, that this guy is mentally there," Maher said, later adding, "How do you communicate to the American public, 'Okay, he's old, but he has never lost his mind.' Can we agree on that? He's still got his marbles. It can still do the job. He just can't run for it."

Maher came up with Biden's new campaign slogan.

Vote Biden in 24 - He's Got Old Marbles

On 6/20/2024 at 3:10 PM, Paul158 said:

Biden is ruling as a dictator.  95 % of what he does is by executive order. He ignores The Supreme Court Ruling on student loans.  By executive order he transfers student loans, instead to the tax payer. Now Joe wants to give amnesty to 500,000 illegals by exec. order. He opened the border up by executive order. 

Who killed an immigration bill, recently? Would it have been perfect? No. Could it have gotten the ball rolling to solve the problems somewhere down the line? Perhaps, but we'll never know now. But as long as you get to yell about it is the most important thing, right? And that you get to keep saying 'illegals' cuz we know how that resonates to the low information/high decibel voter. 

Regardless of legality. I imagine you're not an expert or else please correct me. So lets not talk about legal reasons. Because some of the things SCOTUS has done are against the constitution. So your argument falls flat right out of the gate. But again, lets not worry about the legal argument(because SCOTUS in its current form is illegitimate, hence all the batsh.. crazy rulings they are saving for the last minute)

Why are you against student debt relief? Because there are tons of experts that say it is a net positive to relieve the debt. If you have information contrary to that, please share it? 

And are you worried about 500,000 people that are already married to US citizens? How does that negatively effect anyone? Also, do you care about the families or children of these people too?

I will offer evidence if you really want it, btw.  

• Clown 2

On 6/20/2024 at 4:31 PM, Scouts Honor said:

doesn't want the power? to issue EO's? 

to be president?

well by golly, i wonder if he will run

36 years in the senate. 

8 years as Vice President

4ish years retired from politics

Decided to run for President after someone said there were 'very fine people on both sides' of a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, NC. 

You are going to believe what you want. It seems like you are locked in to your side. Not able to see how evil-adjacent it really is. Let's do the greatest hits; against bodily autonomy, pro christian theocracy(or at least all the tax dollars they ask for, would love to see you 'reason' that one away), anti free and fair elections(yes, they are pro 'free' but not pro 'fair'), anti science when it serves, anti feelings until it serves their cause, anti EPA(clean water/air)  I'm sorry for you. I hope you realize your folly before its too late to make up for it. Its laughable that you even brought up wanting power. Because conservatives make up less than 50% of the population and yet control well more than 50% of states. Gerrymander states to protect their power while handcuffing Democratic governors(Wisconsin, Kentucky, North Carolina, Arizona-ish, Kansas). 

All of that is a desperate attempt to stay in power. You are lying to yourself if you think otherwise and your accusations, as usual, are more like confessions. 

Bless your heart. 

• Clown 2

On 6/21/2024 at 9:30 AM, Husker_Du said:

microcosm of why no one here takes you seriously. 

you lie even to yourself. 

Funny you say that but fail to prove it. Cuz you can't. And you take me plenty serious or you wouldn't take the time to respond in such a dishonest way. But needing to keep yourself convinced of the obvious lie is time consuming, I imagine. 

#RentFree

In case you need proof that I was right. And I was. That means you weren't. Sorry. You just defended someone that wants to be a dictator. 

https://apnews.com/article/trump-hannity-dictator-authoritarian-presidential-election-f27e7e9d7c13fabbe3ae7dd7f1235c72

They said it to Hannity. 

Lying about someone being a liar only to be called out as the real liar. 

Wow that is meta. 

You are a joke. Thanks for the laugh. 

• Clown 2

7 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

36 years in the senate. 

Not able to see how evil-adjacent it really is. 

yes... 50 years in GOVT...with nothing to show for it... and we are finally seeing the evil.

agreed.

decency on the ballot... lol

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Funny you say that but fail to prove it. Cuz you can't. And you take me plenty serious or you wouldn't take the time to respond in such a dishonest way. But needing to keep yourself convinced of the obvious lie is time consuming, I imagine. 

#RentFree

In case you need proof that I was right. And I was. That means you weren't. Sorry. You just defended someone that wants to be a dictator. 

https://apnews.com/article/trump-hannity-dictator-authoritarian-presidential-election-f27e7e9d7c13fabbe3ae7dd7f1235c72

They said it to Hannity. 

Lying about someone being a liar only to be called out as the real liar. 

Wow that is meta. 

You are a joke. Thanks for the laugh. 

You and the lobster seem to use #rent free a lot.  Wonder why that is. Bahahahahhahahaha

• Bob 2

2 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Who killed an immigration bill, recently? Would it have been perfect? No. Could it have gotten the ball rolling to solve the problems somewhere down the line? Perhaps, but we'll never know now. But as long as you get to yell about it is the most important thing, right? And that you get to keep saying 'illegals' cuz we know how that resonates to the low information/high decibel voter. 

Regardless of legality. I imagine you're not an expert or else please correct me. So lets not talk about legal reasons. Because some of the things SCOTUS has done are against the constitution. So your argument falls flat right out of the gate. But again, lets not worry about the legal argument(because SCOTUS in its current form is illegitimate, hence all the batsh.. crazy rulings they are saving for the last minute)

Why are you against student debt relief? Because there are tons of experts that say it is a net positive to relieve the debt. If you have information contrary to that, please share it? 

And are you worried about 500,000 people that are already married to US citizens? How does that negatively effect anyone? Also, do you care about the families or children of these people too?

You’re so full of shit.  Please show us the “tons” of experts.  How many experts are in a ton btw???  After you’re done doing the math please list them by individual weight.  Let’s see that evidence there Mr “say gooder”. 

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

You are going to believe what you want. It seems like you are locked in to your side. Not able to see how evil-adjacent it really is.  You are lying to yourself if you think otherwise and your accusations, as usual, are more like confessions. 

Bless your heart. 

Your words. That define yourself perfectly.  

Edited by JimmyBT
  • Bob 2

2 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Who created an immigration bill recently, only because of political reasons?  

• Bob 1

biden said today.. he wants to shut down the border and work on a path to legal status

why do we need both?

if he shuts down the border, the only way is legally.

if he uses the legal path... the border can't be shut down.

the only people who appear to be above the law are illegal immigrants

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, Scouts Honor said:

biden said today.. he wants to shut down the border and work on a path to legal status

why do we need both?

if he shuts down the border, the only way is legally.

if he uses the legal path... the border can't be shut down.

the only people who appear to be above the law are illegal immigrants

Biden is a well meaning elderly gentleman,  so logic is void,  

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1

22 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

36 years in the senate. 

Decided to run for President after someone said there were 'very fine people on both sides' of a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, NC. 

You are going to believe what you want. It seems like you are locked in to your side. Not able to see how evil-adjacent it really is. Let's do the greatest hits; against bodily autonomy, pro christian theocracy(or at least all the tax dollars they ask for, would love to see you 'reason' that one away), anti free and fair elections(yes, they are pro 'free' but not pro 'fair'), anti science when it serves, anti feelings until it serves their cause, anti EPA(clean water/air)  I'm sorry for you. I hope you realize your folly before its too late to make up for it. Its laughable that you even brought up wanting power. Because conservatives make up less than 50% of the population and yet control well more than 50% of states. Gerrymander states to protect their power while handcuffing Democratic governors(Wisconsin, Kentucky, North Carolina, Arizona-ish, Kansas). 

All of that is a desperate attempt to stay in power. You are lying to yourself if you think otherwise and your accusations, as usual, are more like confessions. 

Bless your heart. 

Got Snopes?

No, Trump Did Not Call Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists 'Very Fine People'

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-very-fine-people/

• Bob 1
  • Fire 2

On 6/22/2024 at 11:53 AM, ThreePointTakedown said:

Says this ^^^ which is patently false

and then posts this:

On 6/22/2024 at 11:53 AM, ThreePointTakedown said:

You are going to believe what you want.

can't fix stupid. 

just remember when you go to the poll to vote for Biden that he wrote the 1994 crime bill and voted against school integration. 

• Bob 4

TBD

On 6/22/2024 at 3:02 PM, Scouts Honor said:

yes... 50 years in GOVT...with nothing to show for it... and we are finally seeing the evil.

agreed.

decency on the ballot... lol

Interesting that you had to do some editing so you could continue to convince yourself that you're right rather than come to grips with the fact that your support a fascist. I wonder what other obvious facts you are suppressing?

Round earth?

Evolution?

Hurricanes are caused by changes in pressure and not gay marriage?  

6 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Interesting that you had to do some editing so you could continue to convince yourself that you're right rather than come to grips with the fact that your support a fascist. I wonder what other obvious facts you are suppressing?

Round earth?

Evolution?

Hurricanes are caused by changes in pressure and not gay marriage?  

what happens when i misgender you in michigan?

what happens when I don't want my child to transition in california?
now tell me who the fascists are

On 6/22/2024 at 11:36 AM, ThreePointTakedown said:

Who killed an immigration bill, recently? Would it have been perfect? No. Could it have gotten the ball rolling to solve the problems somewhere down the line? Perhaps, but we'll never know now. But as long as you get to yell about it is the most important thing, right? And that you get to keep saying 'illegals' cuz we know how that resonates to the low information/high decibel voter.    And this makes ruling by fiat like a dictator acceptable?

Regardless of legality. I imagine you're not an expert or else please correct me. So lets not talk about legal reasons. Because some of the things SCOTUS has done are against the constitution. So your argument falls flat right out of the gate. But again, lets not worry about the legal argument(because SCOTUS in its current form is illegitimate, hence all the batsh.. crazy rulings they are saving for the last minute)   So you try to use legal arguments to say he cannot use legal arguments.   You make no sense.   Laws are made by legislature and signed by the executive.   Laws are not made by the executive by fiat the way a dictator would do. 

Why are you against student debt relief? Because there are tons of experts that say it is a net positive to relieve the debt. If you have information contrary to that, please share it?    Again, where is the legislation that allows the Federal Government to forgive student debt?   It's amazing it is not there.    Whether you are for it or not, it is not right or legal for the executive to make a rule by fiat on this as a dictator would do. 

And are you worried about 500,000 people that are already married to US citizens? How does that negatively effect anyone? Also, do you care about the families or children of these people too?   Again, where is the legislation that allows the Federal Government make this determination for illegals married to citizens?   It's amazing it is not there.    Whether you are for it or not, it is not right or legal for the executive to make a rule by fiat on this as a dictator would do. 

I will offer evidence if you really want it, btw.    I have just given you evidence of Biden ruling as a dictator.   It doesn't matter if you approve of the dictate or not, it is not correct or legal.   We all learned this in civics in HS.   How are the rules of law so suddenly changed that Biden can do these without proper authorization?   Meaning where are the bills that allow him to do this?   That's the evidence you think you are going to provide?   There are none and you know it and you have nothing to base your assertions on except emotionalism.   And emotionalism does not create law unless it gets passed by the legislature and signed by the executive.

I think that just about responds to all your critiques of those that want things done properly and not like a dictator would do.   If you are concerned Trump will be a dictator, you should look at the dictator in chief that is currently acting like a dictator.   Hint, that would be Biden.

mspart