141lbs and 149lbs for Iowa State?

I think Jacob was actually perceived to be a bit better in high school. I wonder if Evan is just naturally a bit smaller and 133 just ends up being the optimal weight for his style and build despite having to cut a ton. I have also heard Jacob always cut his ass off in high school and I think he was 138 his senior year.

Edit: I think Evan may have also just made a level jump that Jacob did not make. As mentioned, Jacob took two not great losses last year whereas in Evans true freshman year he got majored and teched by Julian Farber. He then beat Farber 8-5 a few weeks later and this season teched him and majored him. Also, evidence of his progression was the difference between the first and second match with Fix although that could have been because Fix refused to wrestle at nationals.

Edited by Truzzcat

8 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Where does this leave Evan's twin brother?  You think he is going to flip him the bird and tell him to phuk-all up the water spout?  Doubt it.

Do you think he is going to cut his leg off to make 133? Do you think if Evan cannot make 133, then he will just set out because he doesn't want to wrestle his brother.  When I find out for sure what is what, I will let you know. Read that again if you need to. 

• Fire 1

3 hours ago, H82Lose said:

Do you think he is going to cut his leg off to make 133? Do you think if Evan cannot make 133, then he will just set out because he doesn't want to wrestle his brother.  When I find out for sure what is what, I will let you know. Read that again if you need to. 

Was this supposed to be a mic drop?

You're spare parts, bud.

• Haha 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

On 6/16/2024 at 7:40 AM, H82Lose said:

Man he is big, I am not saying he won't compete at 125 this year, but it is gonna be a cut. For the record, Frost struggles to make 133. If Ech goes to 149, I could see Evan go 141 and then the Cuban slide in at 133. ALL speculation on my part...I will know more later, right now they are just running these camps.

Ok...I get others calling him "the Cuban," since...well, they're not adamant about telling people how they're on the inside and they'll let them know(multiple times as though that someone changes the point that there are two BROTHERS who likely want to see each other in the lineup)...but the insider seems like he should call him something other than "the Cuban."

This also makes me think of "The Swede" in Deadwood...who of course wasn't a Swede but was a bit of a psychopath, but I digress. 

• Fire 1

12 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Was this supposed to be a mic drop?

You're spare parts, bud.

no mic drop "bud", I just want to save you some time arguing like you know. Evan could absolutely suck it up and go 133, but it will be what is best for the team not because his brother is at 141. 

HUGE, and I MEAN HUGE possible Flip coming soon. 

3 minutes ago, H82Lose said:

no mic drop "bud", I just want to save you some time arguing like you know. Evan could absolutely suck it up and go 133, but it will be what is best for the team not because his brother is at 141. 

Flip as in they flip weights or... Cannon to ISU? 😃

11 hours ago, scourge165 said:

Ok...I get others calling him "the Cuban," since...well, they're not adamant about telling people how they're on the inside and they'll let them know(multiple times as though that someone changes the point that there are two BROTHERS who likely want to see each other in the lineup)...but the insider seems like he should call him something other than "the Cuban."

This also makes me think of "The Swede" in Deadwood...who of course wasn't a Swede but was a bit of a psychopath, but I digress. 

If I was wrestling for Cuba and they kept referring to me as the American, it would not bother me at all. I would rather that than butcher my last name, because there is no chance I can spell Osyleaosdodjd.

Just now, H82Lose said:

If I was wrestling for Cuba and they kept referring to me as the American, it would not bother me at all. I would rather that than butcher my last name, because there is no chance I can spell Osyleaosdodjd.

Oh-Sill-ee-ass-doh-jidjidjid?

2 hours ago, H82Lose said:

Since you seem plugged into all things OK, I’m gonna say Dee Lockett flips

3 hours ago, Gus said:

Since you seem plugged into all things OK, I’m gonna say Dee Lockett flips

It would be a bad move.

He is on the same weight trajectory as DT.

10 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Flip as in they flip weights or... Cannon to ISU? 😃

A big time recruit, that most think is 100% committed could flip to a different school. I did ask around, there are others that know this, but I cannot say anything right now. 

10 minutes ago, H82Lose said:

A big time recruit, that most think is 100% committed could flip to a different school. I did ask around, there are others that know this, but I cannot say anything right now. 

class of 2024 or 2025?

23 minutes ago, H82Lose said:

2 hours ago, nhs67 said:

It would be a bad move.

He is on the same weight trajectory as DT.

@H82Lose not answering my guess tells me all that I need to know. Dee Lockett to Iowa. You heard it here first.

25 minutes ago, H82Lose said:

You absolutely can say something.  This is a BBS frequented by about 200 or so individuals.

As @Gussaid, the fact that you won't means you don't actually know.

• Brain 1

19 hours ago, Gus said:

@H82Lose not answering my guess tells me all that I need to know. Dee Lockett to Iowa. You heard it here first.

Yes he is there right now, he is not flipping, he is there training....that is what I was told.

19 hours ago, nhs67 said:

You absolutely can say something.  This is a BBS frequented by about 200 or so individuals.

As @Gussaid, the fact that you won't means you don't actually know.

DERP. Yeah Buddy, you are right. Your reverse psychology got me, I felt I had to prove to you that I knew what was going on. 

11 minutes ago, H82Lose said:

Yes he is there right now, he is not flipping, he is there training....that is what I was told.

Back to the drawing board…. PJ Duke to OK State!

7 minutes ago, Gus said:

Back to the drawing board…. PJ Duke to OK State!

Starocci is forgoing his first semester and transferring second semester to okie state just so he can call DT a blowbag to his face every day in the room.

• Haha 2
  • Wrestle 1

18 hours ago, H82Lose said:

I know something but I can't tell you seems a bit attention seeking...🎣

• Fire 1

3 hours ago, H82Lose said:

DERP. Yeah Buddy, you are right. Your reverse psychology got me, I felt I had to prove to you that I knew what was going on. 

Didn't it, though?

You seem tense.  Show me on the doll where I hurt you.

• Haha 1