On day one Joe Biden Overturns Trumps 212F executive order. Now after 13 million illegal immigrants have come across the border he wants to reinstate 212F

Joe now wants to reinstate 212F but still wants to let in 2500 illegals a day. This is after telling the American public for 3 1/2 years he couldn't do that. He also said the border is secure and he is doing everything he can do to stop illegal immigration. 

3 hours ago, Paul158 said:

Joe now wants to reinstate 212F but still wants to let in 2500 illegals a day. This is after telling the American public for 3 1/2 years he couldn't do that. He also said the border is secure and he is doing everything he can do to stop illegal immigration. 

3 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

on top of dismissing 350K illegal immigrant cases

So does this make him a self admitted felon or just simple treason?  🤔

• Bob 2

He is realizing that it was not the political haymaker he thought it was.   And with the very short attn span of the US electorate, they will probably buy the snake oil that Biden has always been concerned with holding down illegal immigration, and that it was Congress' fault for not doing anything.   Hopefully people are smarter and have longer memories than that.   We can only hope.

mspart

• Bob 2

There is a very large Somali and Hmong group there in the Minneapolis/St Paul area.   I think the largest concentration in the nation.   We lived there from 1994-2001 and that was the case then. 

mspart

8 minutes ago, mspart said:

There is a very large Somali and Hmong group there in the Minneapolis/St Paul area.   I think the largest concentration in the nation.   We lived there from 1994-2001 and that was the case then. 

mspart

... so are you Somali or Hmong?

• Ionel 1

44 minutes ago, mspart said:

Viking.  With a bit of Scottish, British, Irish, and German thrown in there to boot.   A mutt in other words. 

mspart

Might I suggest a new avatar:

th?id=OIP.oT8VDDxM0kcLqWLlhvRWCAHaDt&pid

54 minutes ago, ionel said:

Might I suggest a new avatar:

th?id=OIP.oT8VDDxM0kcLqWLlhvRWCAHaDt&pid

Ha ha.   I loved reading Hagar the Horrible.   I think I'll keep my avatar, as it was given to me by the rulers of another chat board.   I was never that "bad" but I like to think I was.    Plus in that pic, he looks like me a bit.   Sort of.  Faint resemblance maybe.   More so than Hagar in any event!!   This was a good one ionel!!

mspart

4 minutes ago, mspart said:

Ha ha.   I loved reading Hagar the Horrible.   I think I'll keep my avatar, as it was given to me by the rulers of another chat board.   I was never that "bad" but I like to think I was.    Plus in that pic, he looks like me a bit.   Sort of.  Faint resemblance maybe.   More so than Hagar in any event!!   This was a good one ionel!!

mspart

If I ever win a sig bet ...