Had Robert Hur decided to prosecute Joe Biden do you think Joe could have withstood a trial like Donald Trump just went through?

Does anyone believe Joe could have made through 35 days of sitting in an ice-cold courthouse? With a very conservative judge and jury with a gag order on him? I think Hur was right. Joe is way too feeble and old to withstand a serious trial on serious felony charges. What say you.

• Bob 1

6 minutes ago, Ohio Elite said:

Let alone be President.

I really believe someone should take a poll of our enemies. Ask them which candidate that they would prefer to be in the White House. I believe it would be unanimous that they want Joe Biden.

• Fire 1

Posted (edited)

I would say trump falling asleep multiple times during his trial and ignoring gag orders isn’t the shining example of not being old and feeble you are looking for 

Edited by braves121

It was certainly an emotional weekend for the MAGA flock.  I hadn’t seen so much crying and whining on my FB feed about Biden and Pelosi in quite some time.  Quite the productive weekend in our little study. 

Happy Monday!

2 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

It was certainly an emotional weekend for the MAGA flock.  I hadn’t seen so much crying and whining on my FB feed about Biden and Pelosi in quite some time.  Quite the productive weekend in our little study. 

Happy Monday!

Is that a yes or a no then?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Happy Monday!

Why would The Make America Great Again (conservative, hardworking, patriotic) voters be crying. Thats just stupid. President Trump has raised 200 million see the conviction. His polling in the swing state is going up. I would think any democrat with half a brain would be crying. I'm sure Joe's reelection campaign is having a meltdown right about now.

• Fire 1

29 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Why would The Make America Great Again (conservative, hardworking, patriotic) voters be crying. Thats just stupid. President Trump has raised 200 million see the conviction. His polling in the swing state is going up. I would think any democrat with half a brain would be crying. I'm sure Joe's reelection campaign is having a meltdown right about now.

As I’ve said numerous times. This does nothing but help the orange man. 

51 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

You would have to ask the MAGA flock on my feed why they are crying and whining and obsessed with Biden and Pelosi (....but......TDS.....right??), I am simply making an observation.  If you would like to prepare a list of questions, I would be happy to send to them.  They are all friends. 

On 6/2/2024 at 7:56 AM, Paul158 said:

I really believe someone should take a poll of our enemies. Ask them which candidate that they would prefer to be in the White House. I believe it would be unanimous that they want Joe Biden.

Doesn't Putin want 45 to back in there? 

DPRK leader met with and likes 45 quite a bit, huh? 

Bibi likes GOP administrations. 

Not sure about Orban, that'd be a good bell-weather. 

Erdogan too.  I'd be interested to know their opinion. 

Why is it good that our 'enemies' want a convicted felon to lead? 

• Clown 1

30 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

So the trial was serious with serious charges? 

No. That is what Hur said about the trial that Biden would have to go through if Hur would have decided to prosecute him. It probably would last several months. Yes, Hur said a serious trial with serious felony charges. But Hur felt Joe was too feeble and too old to withstand a serious. trial.

33 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Doesn't Putin want 45 to back in there? 

DPRK leader met with and likes 45 quite a bit, huh? 

Bibi likes GOP administrations. 

Not sure about Orban, that'd be a good bell-weather. 

Erdogan too.  I'd be interested to know their opinion. 

Why is it good that our 'enemies' want a convicted felon to lead? 

Our enemies whole heartly want Joe Biden to be reelected. They are doing everything they can legally and illegally to make sure it that it happens.

11 minutes ago, Ohio Elite said:

Biden = POS

I wonder if a mini-series will come out starring Hunter Biden. It will be called no one is above the law and pay your fair share. 

• Haha 1
  • Wrestle 1

1 minute ago, uncle bernard said:

What do you mean "like Trump?" He didn't testify and fell asleep multiple times. I think Joe could do that too lol.

Hey, Uncle, where have you been? I really missed you. So, are you saying yes? Joe could handle a serious felony trial, or he would fall apart, or he could just go to sleep?

17 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Hey, Uncle, where have you been? I really missed you. So, are you saying yes? Joe could handle a serious felony trial, or he would fall apart, or he could just go to sleep?

Yes, I imagine Joe is capable of sitting in a chair for a month, especially if he gets to fall asleep a few times like Trump.

• Bob 1

4 hours ago, Paul158 said:

No. That is what Hur said about the trial that Biden would have to go through if Hur would have decided to prosecute him. It probably would last several months. Yes, Hur said a serious trial with serious felony charges. But Hur felt Joe was too feeble and too old to withstand a serious. trial.

And thus probably not going to get a conviction. So Hur wouldn't be able to convince a jury, so they dropped it. Because, they know if they tried and failed, which they admit would happen, they would have no career afterwards. 

Rationalization abounds. Keep trying.  

4 hours ago, Paul158 said:

Our enemies whole heartly want Joe Biden to be reelected. They are doing everything they can legally and illegally to make sure it that it happens.

Other than 'just trust me', do you have evidence of this? 

2016 Putin/Russia worked really hard to get 45 elected.

Your turn. 

• Clown 1

8 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Your turn. 

Putin had plans to go into Ukraine for years. He just needed an opening to implement his plans. The minute Joe was elected he put his plans into effect. Trump made it clear to Putin to cool his jets. Putin didn't invade Ukraine. I don't believe we would be fighting a Proxy war with Hamas right now if Trump was president. Peace through strength. Joe shows a lot of weakness. The minute Joe got elected the door opened. Now we are fighting an expensive never ending proxy war with Russia. I would bet the farm that if Joe is reelected China will move in on Taiwan. They will be history.

21 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Your turn. 

What is your proof that Putin worked really hard to get Trump reelected.