Donald Trump found guilty of all 34 counts in his first criminal trial

Posted (edited)

Apparently sentencing is scheduled for July 11.  As to his penalty, I've never dealt with NY sentencing directly, but I would guess he'll get a term of probation, but no incarceration.  In Florida, I would guess most people would pay a trial tax for going to trial (not supposed to be a thing, but it is) and do some jail on the front end, but I think his political position would shield him from jail.  The judge has been letting him get away with stuff that would have had most defendants in jail for contempt of court, and I think that's because of who he is.

As to what I personally believe, I think we lock up too many nonviolent offenders as is, and I think probation is fine.

Edited by VakAttack
  • Bob 2

27 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Apparently sentencing is scheduled for July 11.  As to his penalty, I've never dealt with NY sentencing directly, but I would guess he'll get a term of probation, but no incarceration.  In Florida, I would guess most people would pay a trial tax for going to trial (not supposed to be a thing, but it is) and do some jail on the front end, but I think his political position would shield him from jail.  The judge has been letting him get away with stuff that would have had most defendants in jail for contempt of court, and I think that's because of who he is.

As to what I personally believe, I think we lock up too many nonviolent offenders as is, and I think probation is fine.

But if he is sentenced to 1,000 hrs of community service to be carried out in Florida, would you let him mow your lawn?  😉

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, JimmyBT said:

So you can whine about it???? 

I will whine about it if the traitor doesn't get a sentence he deserves. I remember when Republicans used to claim to be the party of "law and order", not the party of Trumpanzee lickspittles who worship at the feet of a traitor/conman/rapist. 

Edited by NM1965

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, NM1965 said:

I will whine about it if the traitor doesn't get a sentence he deserves. I remember when Republicans used to claim to be the party of "law and order", not the party of Trumpanzee lickspittles who worship at the feet of a traitor/conman/rapist. 

You mean a sentence that you think he deserves.  You libtards are all the same.  Hiding behind the word progressive still makes you a communist. 

Edited by JimmyBT

2 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

You mean a sentence that you think he deserves.  You libtards are all the same.  Hiding behind the word progressive still makes you a communist. 

LOL, like all Trumpanzees you have no idea what communism is. You are probably one of those Q-anon dumbasses that call Democrats "commie fascists" while having absolutely no idea what you are saying. But one thing is certain: dumbasses who watch rightwing propaganda and TV reality shows tend to gravitate towards Trump worship, like yourself. And the idea that you worship at the feet of a traitor, conman, low IQ, dementia ridden, draftdodging, diaper wearing pant's shitter says a whole lot about you that, well, isn't good. 

3 minutes ago, NM1965 said:

LOL, like all Trumpanzees you have no idea what communism is. You are probably one of those Q-anon dumbasses that call Democrats "commie fascists" while having absolutely no idea what you are saying. But one thing is certain: dumbasses who watch rightwing propaganda and TV reality shows tend to gravitate towards Trump worship, like yourself. And the idea that you worship at the feet of a traitor, conman, low IQ, dementia ridden, draftdodging, diaper wearing pant's shitter says a whole lot about you that, well, isn't good. 

Sorry comrade. Haven’t voted for Trump. Even voted for Obama once. I will be voting for the person that has the best chance of beating your senile god Biden 

• Poopy 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, mspart said:

I take it you don't like Trump.   I'm just getting that vibe. 

mspart

Art, look at my avatar. That's the Army Signal Corps symbol. When I served my country (and we both know Trump despises veterans and soldiers, we're "losers") I took a vow to protect and defend the Constitution against ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC. Donald Trump took the same vow when he took office. That didn't stop him from later saying the Constitution should be scrapped, and why? Because he lost the election and had to leave office. Unlike Trump, I take my vow seriously, and it's a vow for life. 

But yeah, I've hated that conman for about 40 years now. I hated him when he claimed to be a Democrat, so my motives are pure. 

Edited by NM1965
  • Poopy 2
  • Clown 1

5 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Sorry comrade. Haven’t voted for Trump. Even voted for Obama once. I will be voting for the person that has the best chance of beating your senile god Biden 

Uh huh, that's why you are defending the traitor/conman like a true cultist. You are a liar just like your Lord and Master Trump. I don't blame you for denying being a cultist, I'd be ashamed to admit supporting a traitor/conman as well.

I'm done engaging with you on anything but wrestling. 

• Poopy 1
  • Clown 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, NM1965 said:

Uh huh, that's why you are defending the traitor/conman like a true cultist. You are a liar just like your Lord and Master Trump. I don't blame you for denying being a cultist, I'd be ashamed to admit supporting a traitor/conman as well.

That’s usually what commie libatrd babies do.  Run away. Bye Felicia.  I couldn’t care less if you believe me but it’s true.  Haven’t voted for the orange man.  Yet. 

Edited by JimmyBT
  • Bob 1
  • Poopy 1

3 minutes ago, NM1965 said:

I haven’t defended him as much as called you out for being the hypocritical Putz that you are. 

• Poopy 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

That’s usually what commie libatrd babies do.  Run away. Bye Felicia. 

LOL, and you reiterate what a Trumpanzee you really are 😄   Seriously, are you guys capable of thinking for yourselves, or do you rely on Fox and Newsmax to tell you what to think? Don't bother answering, I already know the answer. 

Alright, just going to engage with you on wrestling topics starting NOW. Just couldn't resist after that incredibly dumb response you made. 

Edited by NM1965
  • Poopy 1
  • Clown 1

1 hour ago, ionel said:

But if he is sentenced to 1,000 hrs of community service to be carried out in Florida, would you let him mow your lawn?  😉

The SOB would probably run off with all my turf and sell it to dumbasses on "Truth Social". 

• Poopy 1

15 minutes ago, NM1965 said:

LOL, and you reiterate what a Trumpanzee you really are 😄   Seriously, are you guys capable of thinking for yourselves, or do you rely on Fox and Newsmax to tell you what to think? Don't bother answering, I already know the answer. 

Alright, just going to engage with you on wrestling topics starting NOW. Just couldn't resist after that incredibly dumb response you made. 

Screenshot_20240530-181448_Chrome.jpg.7ec232ab9f615470fc0d1d1eb1949f3a.jpg

The TDS is Strong With this One

• Bob 2
  • Ionel 1

24 minutes ago, NM1965 said:

But but but I’m done. Bahahahahahahahaha. You commie bastards can’t handle someone feeding you your lunch.