Collegiate Duals: Third Place

Wrestleknownothing

40 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Starting at 3 p.m.

Assuming the starters start, which in some cases we know not to be the case, and in others we can all be "surprised". I have tried to remove the starters that did not wrestle either match yesterday. Let me know if I missed any.

image.png.73e4a538339be684c9f8a400f71362e4.png

image.png.d62fede311f33da7d17327a4bb05684d.png

Missing 165 in the Lehigh dual.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

40 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Starting at 3 p.m.

Assuming the starters start, which in some cases we know not to be the case, and in others we can all be "surprised". I have tried to remove the starters that did not wrestle either match yesterday. Let me know if I missed any.

image.png.73e4a538339be684c9f8a400f71362e4.png

image.png.d62fede311f33da7d17327a4bb05684d.png

Missing 165 in the the Ohio State dual.

1 minute ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Permission to treat the witness as hostile?

Hahahahaha.  Had to. 😂😂😂😂😂

You know you're a treasure.  We don't deserve you and ypur constantly thankless efforts.

16 minutes ago, Caveira said:

What’s the back end ?    I assume a code table with 10 weights in it that just is used for the left outer.

Actually you could likely  join to a nested table with a select distinct weights too… but that’s kind of hacky

I mean that I do not have a table of all wrestlers to do a join to. I only have a table of all ranked wrestlers (by service, by date). If anyone has a table of all wrestlers (or is dying to do some typing) I would be happy to use it.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

58 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

So what happened today? Just not up for it? HEW?

I understand the anger. I too, am tired of all the missed matches (unfortunately, my team does it the most). But like you alluded to, Lehigh isn't really notorious for ducking. Maybe there is a benign and reasonable explanation here - injury, illness?

Lehigh didn't duck.  They ended up losing 23-12.  The dual was winnable if they had not forfeited.  There was a reason - we just don't know why.

I am more curious why not a bump if he did tweak something.  Lane missed weight at 125, so he technically weighed in at 133.

44 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Lehigh didn't duck.  They ended up losing 23-12.  The dual was winnable if they had not forfeited.  There was a reason - we just don't know why.

I am more curious why not a bump if he did tweak something.  Lane missed weight at 125, so he technically weighed in at 133.

Bumped two others, why not three...

• Fire 1