Examples of posters getting WORSE as they typed more sh#t?

35 minutes ago, ionel said:

One obvious example is ... 🤔

It's me, right?

I win this one?

• Bob 2
  • Stalling 1
  • Ionel 2

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

5 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

He's like a hyper political comedian. Everything becomes cringey when you realize its just pandering/mean-spirited joked shape noise....

Again, it's me right?

• Bob 1
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Again, it's me right?

I was really thinking a well cooked pastry might rise to the top of this list but you could be correct.  🤔

• Brain 1
  • Haha 3

On behalf of the Board of Directors of the ILLINI Wrestling Blog & Forum & Beyond Plus, we would like to renew our pledge and commitment to very silly ideas and outrageous takes.  Our dedication to clickbait will be unmatched, and our devotion to homerism and crass sales puffery will remain unrivaled.  

We want you, the reader, to know that there will always be a place on this dusty planet of ours for ILLINI homerism and hyperbole. Likewise, there will always be a place where you are welcome to hate Iowa and Penn State and Okie Lite and an Ohio State University and stupid Minnesota and whatever it is that Nebraska is. 

And Rutgers. Haha! I almost forgot about Rutgers. Geez. 

Wait. You were talking about @nhs67.

Never mind. 

JOMBO28.jpg

• Fire 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ILLINIWrestlingBlog said:

On behalf of the Board of Directors of the ILLINI Wrestling Blog & Forum & Beyond Plus, we would like to renew our pledge and commitment to very silly ideas and outrageous takes.  Our dedication to clickbait will be unmatched, and our devotion to homerism and crass sales puffery will remain unrivaled.  

We want you, the reader, to know that there will always be a place on this dusty planet of ours for ILLINI homerism and hyperbole. Likewise, there will always be a place where you are welcome to hate Iowa and Penn State and Okie Lite and an Ohio State University and stupid Minnesota and whatever it is that Nebraska is. 

And Rutgers. Haha! I almost forgot about Rutgers. Geez. 

Wait. You were talking about @nhs67.

Never mind. 

JOMBO28.jpg

Turdbiscuit post.  💩 

• Haha 1
  • Ionel 1

3 hours ago, Rassling said:

You should be behind a mic - ya funny bastard!

I checked what a banana means and it’s assigned to ionel. What I said was meant in a good way. Nhs writes very well and I get a kick out of it - that’s right, he’s a funny bastard! I’ve been known to be one to!

• Bob 1

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Rassling said:

I checked what a banana means and it’s assigned to ionel. 

Don't believe what you read its different on this form.  My banana is meant in a nice way.  Its like the former like, thanks & trophy all wrapped up in one.  Bob took those away from us, the dirty scoundrel  🤨 so now everyone uses the 🍌.  

ps:  if wanting a combined turdbiscuit wtf reaction then use the BobDole button.

btw: vote for ionel in 2024 🍌 

Edited by ionel
  • Bob 1
  • Ionel 2

51 minutes ago, ionel said:

Don't believe what you read its different on this form.  My banana is meant in a nice way.  Its like the former like, thanks & trophy all wrapped up in one.  Bob took those away from us, the dirty scoundrel  🤨 so now everyone uses the 🍌.  

ps:  if wanting a combined turdbiscuit wtf reaction then use the BobDole button.

Hahah - ok man, you must be someone special to receive your very own icon! I’ll vote ionel if a ballet comes my way! What do I got to lose!

• Bob 2

1 minute ago, NM1965 said:

Meh, I usually just click "Bob Dole" if I agree with a post or think it's content is interesting. Bananas are for other primates. 

💩 wtf

• Bob 1

20 minutes ago, Southend said:

This topic, last time ,got someone banned for a short period of time. I see age mellows us all. 

Oh please - pray tell.

There is largely a difference in that this was clearly a spoof thread after another like-minded thread.  The older one might have been a smear campaign from the get-go.

• Wrestle 1

16 hours ago, ionel said:

Your banana is a sly way of @BobDole showing that he owns you.  Dole controls the banana market.

image.thumb.png.9bc02cb362fd1e72417867d74f8244fb.png

• Haha 1
  • Poopy 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

2 hours ago, PortaJohn said:

Your banana is a sly way of @BobDole showing that he owns you.  Dole controls the banana market.

image.thumb.png.9bc02cb362fd1e72417867d74f8244fb.png

Did you know that the commercially popular banana is known as the Cavendish banana and that it cannot produce sexually, but rather through clones? This combined with how the banana is cultivated means that it's highly susceptible to disease and other issues and potential extinction. Can you imagine a world without sweet, ripe bananas? It would be a hellscape unfit for even the lowest vermin. 

• Brain 1

3 hours ago, Southend said:

This topic, last time ,got someone banned for a short period of time. I see age mellows us all. 

There is a topic to this conversation? Crap, I was just glad it wasn't PSU, Iowa, or Okie State talk. I think there are other college wrestling teams. Yeah, not much to talk about with most of the "others". I guess I will just go back to work. I can't wait for October. SIGH. 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, TexRef said:

Crap, I was just glad it wasn't PSU, Iowa, or Okie State talk. I think there are other college wrestling teams.

Just give it a few years

• Bob 1
  • Wrestle 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."