And just like that Joe Biden wants to debate. Getting desperate and it is only May!!!!

Yeah..seems like the prosecution is relying on that Michael Cohen is telling the truth and Trump is not, and basing it on no other evidence besides what Michael Cohen has said.  Such a weird trial

• Bob 1

7 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Neither President is going to be better for us than the other, they’ll just be disastrous in their own different ways. 

For whomever does decide to vote between these two, it is the ultimate play in the ‘lesser’ of two evils. 

that's very noble sounding but not very useful.

• Bob 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

5 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

There’s a whole lot I’d like to see. There’s a whole lot I don’t have any confidence whatsoever in either one of these two accomplishing.  Neither one of them can carry a complete, logical thought.  How the hell anyone can think either one of these mush brains can run a country and put forward a vote for them is beyond me.  

Biden can't carry a thought logical or otherwise.

Trump  on the other hand has about 80,000 people in NJ last week that disagree with you.

And Trump proved he can run the country all while being attacked non-stop from the day he got into office.

• Bob 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Yeah..seems like the prosecution is relying on that Michael Cohen is telling the truth and Trump is not, and basing it on no other evidence besides what Michael Cohen has said.  Such a weird trial

And just a little bit political and corrupt.

• Bob 1

18 hours ago, Offthemat said:

That’s not really an answer to the question, is it?

Hates him so badly even though things were better than they are under Biden.  Blah blah blah 

• Bob 1

13 hours ago, Paul158 said:

And just a little bit political and corrupt.

I got a kick out of Stormy's husband saying they may leave the country if Trump is acquitted.  I'm like ummm...who cares!

• Bob 2
  • Jagger 1

1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

I got a kick out of Stormy's husband saying they may leave the country if Trump is acquitted.  I'm like ummm...who cares!

Take that E Jean Carroll pig and her cats vagina and tits with them.

• Bob 2
  • Wrestle 1

2 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

Hates him so badly even though things were better than they are under Biden.  Blah blah blah 

18 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

School must have gotten out a little early, and we haven’t been keeping up on our reading comprehension skills. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/15/2024 at 2:57 PM, mspart said:

Polling is interesting.   https://ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/politics/2024/05/13/new-york-times-presidential-poll-donald-trump-joe-biden-battleground-states

In a head-to-head matchup, Trump leads Biden by 12 percentage points among registered voters in Arizona, by 10 points in Georgia, by 7 points in both Michigan and Arizona, and by 3 points in Pennsylvania. Biden leads Trump in Wisconsin by 2 points.

Biden is faring better among likely voters but still trails Trump in five of the six states. Biden leads only in Michigan by 1 percentage point while trailing narrowly in Wisconsin (1 point) and Pennsylvania (3 points). Trump leads among likely voters in Nevada by 13 points, by 9 points in Georgia, and by 6 points in Arizona.

This is quite interesting because Biden won all of these in 2020.  

So Biden has not done well to keep those that voted for him before.   Bad policies and results are the reason for this. 

mspart

Polls are done by asking real people their opinion.  Ballots are a different thing.  Biden's ballots are going to be up in those battleground states.  Biden's ballots will show he is a more popular democrat than Barack Obama.  By A LOT because that is how many ballots it will take to beat Trump.  All the polls are doing is showing the DNC how many ballots they will need to generate.

Edited by Lipdrag
  • Brain 1
  • Fire 2

18 hours ago, Threadkilla said:

Babylon Bee found the video trailer where Biden got some of his best stuff.

This is hilarious. The thing is it is all true words that Biden has spoken over and over and over again. This should on a commercial run on all the TV networks.

• Fire 1

Interesting that the first debate is before the conventions.   Biden must be hoping for a really good showing.   Gotta get that cocktail just right.   But maybe not like the SOTU speech or the after Hur speech.   He was a bit angry.   Maybe people like angry Joe.  

mspart

• Bob 1

4 hours ago, mspart said:

Interesting that the first debate is before the conventions.   Biden must be hoping for a really good showing.   Gotta get that cocktail just right.   But maybe not like the SOTU speech or the after Hur speech.   He was a bit angry.   Maybe people like angry Joe.  

mspart

Joe's advisors are something else. They keep touting inflation was 9 percent when he came into office . It was 1.4 percent. We didn't hit 9 percent until 18 months later. His advisors keep telling him he is really doing great and that polls are all wrong. I am so glad that he has those advisors.

• Bob 1

Polls are done by asking real people their opinion.  Ballots are a different thing.  Biden's ballots are going to be up in those battleground states.  Biden's ballots will show he is a more popular democrat than Barack Obama.  By A LOT because that is how many ballots it will take to beat Trump.  All the polls are doing is showing the DNC how many ballots they will need to generate.

Ugh. So depressing.