I wish we didn't have so many different DT/OSU threads right now and that they were all combined...

@nhs67 I would love to start a, "Wouldn't it be ironic if Kyle Dake becomes the next HC for the Nittany Lions" but out of respect for you I'll post it here.  But, Jimmy might steal it

• Haha 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

5 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

@nhs67 I would love to start a, "Wouldn't it be ironic if Kyle Dake becomes the next HC for the Nittany Lions" but out of respect for you I'll post it here.  But, Jimmy might steal it

But think if it was Iowa, although Dake prob can't live in a southern state below 42 degrees. 

2 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

image.png.605a938e9f4a3d74fbdcce6c4626d395.png

Swap threads for standards

Europe has been much better at this.  Although I don't know about their wrestling forums.  

5 minutes ago, ionel said:

But think if it was Iowa, although Dake prob can't live in a southern state below 42 degrees. 

State College is at a latitude of 40.79339.  Iowa City is 41.67.  

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

State College is at a latitude of 40.79339.  Iowa City is 41.67.  

But Cornell?  The Dake can only survive so long in State College, he will soon have to migrate back north.  

Edited by ionel

1 minute ago, ionel said:

But Cornell?  Dake can only survive so long in State College, he will soon have to migrate back north.  

Cornell...42.4522...But Dake is the King at beating Taylor at his own game.  He'll beat Taylor in coaching wearing blue and white

Just now, PortaJohn said:

Cornell...42.4522...But Dake is the King at beating Taylor at his own game.  He'll beat Taylor in coaching wearing blue and white

This is why the Unicorn migrated south, he wins all fantasy coaching meets below 42 degrees against The Dake.  

• Haha 2