No ID required. License to steal.

54 minutes ago, braves121 said:

The same thing happened with AZ, but they found 100,000 possible non citizen voters but the conservative state Supreme Court ruled all these non citizens can cast full ballots this election since they discovered a majority of these non citizens were registered republicans. So i guess thing isn’t that it’s not happening, but that republicans are ok with it when it benefits them 

What is a possible non-citizen?

8 minutes ago, braves121 said:

Someone who was registered to vote without verification that they are in fact a citizen 

How could that happen? Just curious. I would think this is happening throughout America. I believe some states register you to vote when you apply for a driver license. That might be a problem. Some states let you vote in local elections without being a citizen.  That could also be a problem. We could probably use some federal voting reform but unfortunately it is too late for this election.

51 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

How could that happen? Just curious

I am paraphrasing here so some of the details may be wrong but the general situation is thus: 

The Arizona thing has to do with the idea of "ex post facto".  People who registered to vote in the legal way prior to 1996 (or so) did not have to prove citizenship.  They had to declare it.  When the law was changed in AZ to require a proof of citizenship they grandfathered the already registered voters and allowed them to maintain their status without further administrative requirements.  So, we have people who have been registered to vote for 28 years or more (i.e. 46 year olds and older) who the Supreme Court of Arizona found could maintain their voting registration status due to the fact that they registered legally when they did register.  The idea that any random selection of 100,000 people in America over the age of 46 would lean republican is not very surprising. 

• Bob 1

15 minutes ago, ionel said:

I have two cats buried in Illinois.  Can I still get them registered to vote?  🤔

Probably.  It’s less relevant for pres election.  I’ll go off on a limb.  Pencil in blue delegates for whomever runs on the pres election.   But yes.   In local elections it may matter 🙂

• Bob 1

13 minutes ago, Caveira said:

Probably.  It’s less relevant for pres election.  I’ll go off on a limb.  Pencil in blue delegates for whomever runs on the pres election.   But yes.   In local elections it may matter 🙂

But if my dead cats can get all their dead pet friends to vote maybe they can flip the state red.  Sure Joseph Kennedy came up with a grand new idea with the dead vote in 1960 but even he didn't envision a time when you'd be able to sign up non citizen to vote.  

Edited by ionel

15 minutes ago, ionel said:

But if my dead cats can get all their dead pet friends to vote maybe they can flip the state red.  Sure Joseph Kennedy came up with a grand new idea with the dead vote in 1960 but even he didn't envision a time when you'd be able to sign up non citizen to vote.  

I’m not sure if that’s why the opened the boarder.   Ooh wait.  Maybe it is ?

• Bob 1