No ID required. License to steal.

7 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

i am reading where this is going to cause problems... registering people in the right states, they create ballots... then can harvest them...

Problems for whom?  Democrats' goal is to have illegal aliens registered in many states and then have those ballots cast in every one of those states.  Illegal aliens will get to vote more often than any legal citizen anywhere.  You are a racist if you don't think this is a good idea and a election denier if you think this is evidence of election fraud in any way.

• Bob 2

TPT says this is a good thing if it makes you feel good.   Forget about if it is legal.   Does it make him feel good?   If so, everything is just fine, no need for further investigation.   Oh, unless it doesn't make him feel good.   With the shoe on the other foot, all of the sudden that is not a good thing.  

mspart

• Bob 1

I'm sorry. But i'm a little late to this party. 

What is the problem? Can anyone tell me why anything happening at .0000012%(one millionth of one percent) is worth addressing at any higher level than is already?

Can anyone give me an example of a thing that happens at this rate that we care about at all? ANYTHING?

The Heritage Foundation, which is pretty conservative has 1513 cases of voter fraud going back to 1982ish. 

Let me repeat that. 1513. 

If we count just the presidential elections since then. Roughly 1.251 BILLION votes have been cast. That comes out to .0000012%. That's just the presidential elections. Which, from looking at a few of the cases, were not from presidential elections. 

THIS IS A SOLUTION IN SEARCH OF A PROBLEM. 

Keep it simple. Get better ideas and more people will vote for you. 

12 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Keep it simple. Get better ideas and more people will vote for you. 

That's what Trump is doing.   All Biden has is personal attacks on Trump and other scare tactics.  He's a threat to democracy.  He will make abortion illegal nationwide.   Biden has no policy he can point to and have people believe they are better off because of it.  Good call there TPT.  

Biden policies:

9-16 year olds can't own guns or vote, but they are emotionally mature enough to go trans and get drugs and surgery to help.   And no one should get in the way of that.   SEE Biden DOJ efforts regarding recent Tx childrens hospital revelations. 

Open Borders.   Biden lies and says they are not open, but your eyes tell you something different.  NY and Chicago mayors tell you something different.   TX and FL busses to sanctuary cities and states tell you something different.   Increase violent crimes from illegals tell you something different.

Inflation reduction act only increased inflation.   It was a huge printing of money with no real goal.   Case in point - EV charging stations  https://www.politico.com/news/2023/12/05/congress-ev-chargers-billions-00129996   none are happening and this has cost Billions.  EV cars are not good even though there are federal funding encouraging purchases.   These help the rich who are the only ones that can afford them.   And they are not happy now.  No one is happy.  

Inflation and economy.   Biden can only say that inflation is not what it was before and everyone should be feeling better.   Prices have not come down and Ds just can't understand why their message is not getting across. 

Just a few examples.

mspart

• Bob 2

20 minutes ago, mspart said:

That's what Trump is doing.   All Biden has is personal attacks on Trump and other scare tactics.  He's a threat to democracy.  He will make abortion illegal nationwide.   Biden has no policy he can point to and have people believe they are better off because of it.  Good call there TPT.  

Biden policies:

9-16 year olds can't own guns or vote, but they are emotionally mature enough to go trans and get drugs and surgery to help.   And no one should get in the way of that.   SEE Biden DOJ efforts regarding recent Tx childrens hospital revelations. 

Open Borders.   Biden lies and says they are not open, but your eyes tell you something different.  NY and Chicago mayors tell you something different.   TX and FL busses to sanctuary cities and states tell you something different.   Increase violent crimes from illegals tell you something different.

Inflation reduction act only increased inflation.   It was a huge printing of money with no real goal.   Case in point - EV charging stations  https://www.politico.com/news/2023/12/05/congress-ev-chargers-billions-00129996   none are happening and this has cost Billions.  EV cars are not good even though there are federal funding encouraging purchases.   These help the rich who are the only ones that can afford them.   And they are not happy now.  No one is happy.  

Inflation and economy.   Biden can only say that inflation is not what it was before and everyone should be feeling better.   Prices have not come down and Ds just can't understand why their message is not getting across. 

Just a few examples.

mspart

Getting better ideas? What ideas? Ban abortion, exactly what I said 45 would try to do. Great plan. That will kill the GOP. Would love to see them fizzle and die as a party but not at the cost of countless women and families that will be ruined. Doesn't seem to me you care too much about that, huh. Lots of compassion and sympathy for those with less means. 

Inflation Reduction- where is inflation at today vs 3 years ago?

Chips Act - Bringing manufacturing back to USA. 

Insulin capped at $35/month - Do you even understand how important that is to most people that need it? 

Lowest unemployment in decades - 

Stock market hitting records - 

Rebuilding infrastructure - what was the last one's plan? was there one? NOPE

Gun reduction legislation - 

Fight against Russian invasion - where as someone else would welcome them in, who do you think I'm referring to? 

Changing classification of marijuana - so now it can be studied for potential benefits instead of being a racist policy

Not to mention all the things that will happen when dems get 51 members in the senate to break the filibuster and really get some things moving. That'll be a great day!

Open borders is such a nebulous term. If you mean the parts of the border that do not have fence or are not regularly patrolled because they are so remote. Yes, those areas are open. But where people can and do cross and are patrolled and guarded. The border is NOT OPEN. There is a process. I'm sorry if you don't like that its too easy(in your opinion) to gain entry if they know the process but that's too bad. But it is not 'open'. But if you have evidence to prove me wrong, please include it in a rebuttal? 

Prices likely won't come down because corporations are in the business of making money and they don't feel the need to trim their profits right now. Is that fair or patriotic of them? No. Should there be laws put in place to keep it from happening in the future? I'm glad we can both agree on that. 

The economy is doing great. Probably the best in the world at this point in the recovery. That you don't want to believe it based on the facts of reality is on you. 

“Right now, Michigan has 104.5% of our state’s voting-age population registered to vote. No photo ID is required to vote. We have no system to tell if someone votes in multiple states and the current secretary of state failed to remove 170,000 names from the voting rolls of people who no longer lived in the state until after she was sued,” 

The banana republic of Michigan is gaining notoriety at every opportunity.   

• Bob 1

20 minutes ago, Lipdrag said:

“Right now, Michigan has 104.5% of our state’s voting-age population registered to vote. No photo ID is required to vote. We have no system to tell if someone votes in multiple states and the current secretary of state failed to remove 170,000 names from the voting rolls of people who no longer lived in the state until after she was sued,” 

Unfortunately, this a problem in many states.  You would think with the technology we have today that you could have all voters who die or move to another state accurate within a week or less. They should make it a federal law with heavy penalties for those who violate the law.

1 hour ago, Lipdrag said:

Is there anyone here that disagrees with the assertion that the above should not be the case?  I would think any reasonable person would say this is not right.   Even a 4th grader should be able to see this.  

mspart

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, Paul158 said:

Unfortunately, this a problem in many states.  You would think with the technology we have today that you could have all voters who die or move to another state accurate within a week or less. They should make it a federal law with heavy penalties for those who violate the law.

How do you invoke penalties on dead folk?  🙅‍♀️

• Ban Basketball 1

1 hour ago, Lipdrag said:

“Right now, Michigan has 104.5% of our state’s voting-age population registered to vote.

They should get an award! 

• Bob 1
  • Ionel 1

57 minutes ago, ionel said:

How do you invoke penalties on dead folk?  🙅‍♀️

Penalize the particular state who is responsible for keeping their voting roles up to date. It is the job of individual states. Some states do an excellent job, and some states do a really poor job. Maybe cut off their federal funding.

On 6/25/2024 at 2:05 PM, ThreePointTakedown said:

Getting better ideas? What ideas? Ban abortion, exactly what I said 45 would try to do. Great plan. That will kill the GOP. Would love to see them fizzle and die as a party but not at the cost of countless women and families that will be ruined. Doesn't seem to me you care too much about that, huh. Lots of compassion and sympathy for those with less means. 

Inflation Reduction- where is inflation at today vs 3 years ago?

Chips Act - Bringing manufacturing back to USA. 

Insulin capped at $35/month - Do you even understand how important that is to most people that need it? 

Lowest unemployment in decades - 

Stock market hitting records - 

Rebuilding infrastructure - what was the last one's plan? was there one? NOPE

Gun reduction legislation - 

Fight against Russian invasion - where as someone else would welcome them in, who do you think I'm referring to? 

Changing classification of marijuana - so now it can be studied for potential benefits instead of being a racist policy

Not to mention all the things that will happen when dems get 51 members in the senate to break the filibuster and really get some things moving. That'll be a great day!

Open borders is such a nebulous term. If you mean the parts of the border that do not have fence or are not regularly patrolled because they are so remote. Yes, those areas are open. But where people can and do cross and are patrolled and guarded. The border is NOT OPEN. There is a process. I'm sorry if you don't like that its too easy(in your opinion) to gain entry if they know the process but that's too bad. But it is not 'open'. But if you have evidence to prove me wrong, please include it in a rebuttal? 

Prices likely won't come down because corporations are in the business of making money and they don't feel the need to trim their profits right now. Is that fair or patriotic of them? No. Should there be laws put in place to keep it from happening in the future? I'm glad we can both agree on that. 

The economy is doing great. Probably the best in the world at this point in the recovery. That you don't want to believe it based on the facts of reality is on you. 

Inflation was 1.3% when Joe took office. Average goods are 20 to 30 % higher ( some things are 100% higher). Inflation stands at 3.27 % right now. Families of 4 are spending an additional 12,000 dollars more per year since Biden has been in office.

• Bob 1
  • Wrestle 1

On 7/7/2024 at 7:35 AM, braves121 said:

That law was already passed in 1996 lmao it’s already against the law for non citizens to vote in federal elections 

It is also against the law for illegals to enter the country.   Yet it happens and we make housing accommodations for them. 

mspart

• Bob 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, mspart said:

It is also against the law for illegals to enter the country.   Yet it happens and we make housing accommodations for them. 

mspart

So what good would introducing a bill that makes an already illegal act illegal? It’s an oxymoron and pointless. There are plenty of issues that congress can actually make better but they waste time introducing legislation that was already signed into law almost 30 years ago it’s why people say the right can not govern. Before anyone tries to do whataboutism the left can also not govern 

Edited by braves121

It would do good if it were to be enforced vigorously.   Current Admin won't do that.   Incoming, if different, may work more on that.   What good does it do not to make this absolutely clear?

mspart