Forum Behavior and Reporting Habits Poll

Forum Behavior and Reporting Habits Poll  

17 members have voted

1. 1. How many times have you reported a member, topic, or comment to a moderator for behavior you disagree with?

• Frequently (6 or more times)
    • Occasionally (3-5 times)
    • Rarely (1-2 times)
    • Never (0 times)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/01/2024 at 08:20 PM

I'm guessing this stem's from what's his head repeating I tried to get him kicked off here.  I can only guess he is referring to the time he brought someone's wife into a conversation that had absolutely nothing to do with it, and I wrote a post asking the mods if they were going to do something about that.    @uncle bernard, if you think that was being a coward, then we'll agree to disagree.  Freedom of speech comes with responsibility and accountability, and anyone bringing in someone's spouse for the pure purpose of a dig is unconscionable, and should be dealt with. Internet forum or no. 

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I'm guessing this stem's from what's his head repeating I tried to get him kicked off here.  I can only guess he is referring to the time he brought someone's wife into a conversation that had absolutely nothing to do with it, and I wrote a post asking the mods if they were going to do something about that.    @uncle bernard, if you think that was being a coward, then we'll agree to disagree.  Freedom of speech comes with responsibility and accountability, and anyone bringing in someone's spouse for the pure purpose of a dig is unconscionable, and should be dealt with. Internet forum or no. 

i was not following that exchange and interpreted this as reporting because you disagree with their take (willie has threatened to ban me before).

doxxing and threats are a different matter. no excuse for that.

• Bob 1
  • Stalling 1

6 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

i was not following that exchange and interpreted this as reporting because you disagree with their take (willie has threatened to ban me before).

doxxing and threats are a different matter. no excuse for that.

right on queue he just did it again

On 4/25/2024 at 10:43 AM, WrestlingRasta said:

Such a liar and a coward.   I’ve NEVER brought anyone’s wife into anything in here. Feel to show everyone where I have and I’ll leave on my own. You won’t even have to cry to the mods like you did once before.  For something else that you choose not to remember yet stopped doing.  You should look up what responsibility really means.  

Edited by JimmyBT

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

Such a liar and a coward.   I’ve NEVER brought anyone’s wife into anything in here. Feel to show everyone where I have and I’ll leave on my own. You won’t even have to cry to the mods like you did once before.  For something else that you choose not to remember yet stopped doing.  You should look up what responsibility really means.  

I guess you still won’t/can’t come out with what you’re talking about. Must be eating at you…..this post was almost a week ago.  

It’s okay little tyke, it’s okay. Honestly I don’t recall if you brought someone’s wife up or eas just talking shit about her after someone mentioned their wife. But it happened, talking shit about someone’s spouse,  and Husker among others called you out on it.

Now go take a rest and you can have some ice cream time when you calm down.  

Edited by WrestlingRasta

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I guess you still won’t/can’t come out with what you’re talking about. Must be eating at you…..this post was almost a week ago.  

It’s okay little tyke, it’s okay. Honestly I don’t recall if you brought someone’s wife up or eas just talking shit about her after someone mentioned their wife. But it happened, talking shit about someone’s spouse,  and Husker among others called you out on it.

Now go take a rest and you can have some ice cream time when you calm down.  

Not bothering me at all as I’m having a blast making you look stupid.  Oh and I just saw this thread soooooooo.  Bahahhahahahahahaha.  Nobody called me out about anyone’s wife because it didn’t happen.  You should spend your time remembering the real reason why you CRIED to the mods to get me booted. Coward.  It’s interesting that you’re using little tyke and ice cream. Hmmmmmmmm. 

Edited by JimmyBT

1 hour ago, JimmyBT said:

Not bothering me at all as I’m having a blast making you look stupid.  Oh and I just saw this thread soooooooo.  Bahahhahahahahahaha.  Nobody called me out about anyone’s wife because it didn’t happen.  You should spend your time remembering the real reason why you CRIED to the mods to get me booted. Coward.  It’s interesting that you’re using little tyke and ice cream. Hmmmmmmmm. 

Hmmmm, you may be right.  It may have been a sick comment about children and pedophillia and not someone's spouse, I could be mistaken.  Both on the same level of sickness so I can understand my confusion.

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Hmmmm, you may be right.  It may have been a sick comment about children and pedophillia and not someone's spouse, I could be mistaken.  Both on the same level of sickness so I can understand my confusion.

And you’re cowardly crying.  Boo Hoo.  Early onset is a thing. You should probably get checked.  Oh and buy some Kleenex whale you’re at it.  

Edited by JimmyBT

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

And you’re cowardly crying.  Boo Hoo.  Early onset is a thing. You should probably get checked.  Oh and buy some Kleenex whale you’re at it.  

Explain. In particular, why you have whales on the brain??

Edited by WrestlingRasta

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I know your memory sucks so I’ll refresh things for you. When you cried to the mods I got scolded AND THEN you’re the one that got called out for doing the same thing to someone else. Which then you cried some more about not doing. When in fact you did.    So stick your level of sickness up your own confused a$$. 

Edited by JimmyBT

44 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

I know your memory sucks so I’ll refresh things for you. When you cried to the mods I got scolded AND THEN you’re the one that got called out for doing the same thing to someone else. Which then you cried some more about not doing. When in fact you did.    So stick your level of sickness up your own confused a$$. 

Your love for life is absolutely gleaming in this post.  No anger or frustration at all.

I'm happy you've found peace. 

57 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

What I said to Willie was no where near the same comment, as I repeated to him in that thread.  You can go check it yourself if you'd like, makes no difference in the reality whether you do or not. 

Sleep well sweetheart.