Are all the Pro-Palestine, anti Israel protests helping or hurting the Democrats?

Just now, ThreePointTakedown said:

I'll probably regret asking but what does me asking your opinion(that you offered to tell) about abortion have anything to do with trans rights? 

What is your stance on abortion being available to pregnant persons? was the question that you dodged. I know its reflex now. But I'll give you another chance since you brought up your affinity for women's rights. 

I already answered. 🤦‍♂️ 

1 minute ago, JimmyBT said:

Yep. And a very very depleted Hamas.  Set them back a decade. 

And starting this all over again, rather than trying to find a lasting peace, is ok with you?

Seems similar to the climate issue. People who aren't going to live to see the effects are fighting every effort to try to address possible issues. 

2 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

And starting this all over again, rather than trying to find a lasting peace, is ok with you?

Seems similar to the climate issue. People who aren't going to live to see the effects are fighting every effort to try to address possible issues. 

I’m all for peace.  

Just now, red viking said:

It will (and should) continue to get worse as long as Israel continues with their brutality and mass murder of innocent civilians. 

Yep. Don’t start something you will probably regret. 

1 hour ago, JimmyBT said:

And Ilan Omar says she doesn’t hate Jews.  How would I. Ever assume she does. Are you saying he doesn’t believe in the Quran/koran/caran and what it says ? 

My bad, in the post where you quoted a tweet by Mohamad Safa, I thought you were referring to Safa wanting women to keep their faces covered, I didn't realize you were talking about Omar.....

5 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

My bad, in the post where you quoted a tweet by Mohamad Safa, I thought you were referring to Safa wanting women to keep their faces covered, I didn't realize you were talking about Omar.....

My bad,  I gave you too much credit.  Oh and wasn’t there just a scuttle butt about him lying about Jewish kids writing their names on bombs before being sent to Gaza?   Or was that a different Safa?  I’d hate to assume. 

Edited by JimmyBT

35 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

he wasn’t. he and willie racistly assumed because he had a muslim name he might as well have been in al qaeda. 

not to mention omar doesn’t even cover her own face and her daughter doesn’t wear any sort of head covering. 

28 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

he wasn’t. he and willie racistly assumed because he had a muslim name he might as well have been in al qaeda. 

not to mention omar doesn’t even cover her own face and her daughter doesn’t wear any sort of head covering. 

Again, wasn’t safa just in some scuttle butt lying about Jewish kids putting their names on bombs???  Or was that a different Safa?   Hate to assume 

33 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

“fundamentalists” he’s a ***ducking** UN human rights diplomat you racist scumbag. 

Because there’s never been a bad person in the UN. Smfh they’re all crooks 

• Brain 1
  • Fire 1

35 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

“fundamentalists” he’s a ***ducking** UN human rights diplomat you racist scumbag. 

The anti semite calling someone a racist scum bag.  You take the cake.  

1 hour ago, JimmyBT said:

Yep. Don’t start something you will probably regret. 

(shaking head) 

Just seems like you're looking at this from one quite hawk-ish perspective. Like we did after 9.11. 'Kill everyone that was or may have been involved. With us or against us.'

That's not how the world works anymore. It can't be.