Are all the Pro-Palestine, anti Israel protests helping or hurting the Democrats?

23 minutes ago, braves121 said:

There are plenty of anti Zionist Jews in the U.S. and Israel

That went…, well, let’s just say that the point is, it’s easy to be opinionated in the U.S. and Israel.  It’s been relatively easy, until recently, to be Jewish, Zionist or not, in the U.S. and Israel.  It’s not easy to be Jewish in any of those countries listed.  In discussing the opinions of these twenty year olds on predominantly exclusive campuses, it needs to be noted that they only recently graduated from swallowing Tide pods. 

• Brain 2
  • Fire 1

12 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

That went…, well, let’s just say that the point is, it’s easy to be opinionated in the U.S. and Israel.  It’s been relatively easy, until recently, to be Jewish, Zionist or not, in the U.S. and Israel.  It’s not easy to be Jewish in any of those countries listed.  In discussing the opinions of these twenty year olds on predominantly exclusive campuses, it needs to be noted that they only recently graduated from swallowing Tide pods. 

Nicely done...

• Bob 1

14 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

Reports that on at least one of the western campuses the Hamas cheerleaders have been met by a group experienced with minority discrimination. 

• Brain 1

19 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

i’ll respond later. don’t have time now

You must be busy at the peaceful protest taking down the American flag for a Palestinian one huh?   

• Bob 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Ohio Elite said:

Generic old buzzword to outrage conservatives checklist:

blue hair: check

communist: check

Is this the best people can do lol how about something new

I'll never understand the thought process/attitude of completely dismissing the actions that lead up to a reaction and then go WAY over the top criticize the reactions that were brought upon the people themselves...it is borderline narcissistic behavior.  Criticize the side that reacts to being attacked.  Blame people for unfortunately/inadvertently killing human shields and not the people using a person as a human shield.  Blame the cops for making arrests for the actions of the person being arrested.  Blame the people trying to get into buildings that are being blocked by "peaceful" protests...blocking a roadway or access to a building is NOT "peaceful" protesting.  Blame university policies when buildings get taken over versus the people taking over the buildings.  Justify yelling "death to Israel" by claiming the meaning is something other than what the actual words say.   SMH

I'm all for the right to protest, but will never understand the actual crazy behavior associated with some of them.  Most of the protesters have NO IDEA what or why other than it is a fad and they like to virtue signal.

And as for the war...Humas brought it upon themselves, and the results of the war and the responsibility should fall mainly on Humas.  War is ugly and it is very unfortunate the innocent lives that are lost..I'm sure Israel hasn't done things perfectly in regard to what is "right" in war, but that is why war is so unfortunate and yucky.  I truly wish Humas would surrender and the war be over.

• Bob 1
  • Brain 3

2 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Most of the protesters have NO IDEA what or why other than it is a fad and they like to virtue signal.

This is plainly not true. Protesters know why they are protesting. The right is casting this narrative because the right simply can not comprehend why there are protesters therefore all these people cannot possibly understand why they are protesting. Laughable  

Just now, braves121 said:

This is plainly not true. Protesters know why they are protesting. The right is casting this narrative because the right simply can not comprehend why there are protesters therefore all these people cannot possibly understand why they are protesting. Laughable  

Laughable is to think a bunch of 18-20 year olds have the slightest clue as to the reality of things in life...especially in other countries other than from what they are being spoon fed by totally biased people and media.  

What's more telling is that THAT is what you took out of everything I said and commented on.  Better get back to your protest so you don't have to go to class.

• Fire 1
  • Wrestle 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Laughable is to think a bunch of 18-20 year olds have the slightest clue as to the reality of things in life...especially in other countries other than from what they are being spoon fed by totally biased people and media.  

What's more telling is that THAT is what you took out of everything I said and commented on.  Better get back to your protest so you don't have to go to class.

I’m sure these 18-20 year olds have a slightest clue to the reality of things in life. It is the easiest it has ever been to view what Israel is doing. They have been broadcasting every atrocity they have committed. Americans are seeing this everyday and decide to protest. You can go on twitter right now and see the journalists wearing press gear Israel killed. you can see the dead women and children that Israel has indiscriminately killed, that is what they are protesting 

Edited by braves121

5 minutes ago, braves121 said:

I’m sure these 18-20 year olds have a slightest clue to the reality of things in life. It is the easiest it has ever been to view what Israel is doing. They have been broadcasting every atrocity they have committed. Americans are seeing this everyday and decide to protest. You can go on twitter right now and see the journalists wearing press gear Israel killed. you can see the dead women and children that Israel has indiscriminately killed, that is what they are protesting 

Really...really??  You honestly believe they are JUST protesting innocent lives being killed during war??  They are protesting against Israel and using the unfortunate atrocities of war as a reason to be antisemitic.  If they truly understood everything that has happened in that area and why the war started, what you state wouldn't be the reason to protest.  Why aren't they just holding anti-war protests...against BOTH sides??  Why aren't you and uncle antisemite talking about BOTH sides and what they have done??  Why aren't you posting and looking up articles and tweets that talk about what Hamas has done and continues to do???   

Again, the point of my original post is being made by your response...especially you can't comment on the overall point other then try and show support for what these stupid kids are doing on campuses.