OTT Finals Thread

4 minutes ago, SocraTease said:

Gilman wrestled a strong match against Lee and it almost worked.   He didn't get the breaks on a quick stoppage when he was in on the leg.  He didn't get the break on what could have been a four, and even Lee's TD to a turn was something he might have prevented in retrospect.   The point:  these two guys are close, and Gilman seems to have the better gas tank the longer the match goes.

I have a better gas tank than Lee and I'm on my second mimosa

• Bob 1

i am an idiot on the internet

11 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

I have a better gas tank than Lee and I'm on my second mimosa

Remarkably Spencer got a takedown and turn in the second despite his gas tank

• Bob 1

15 minutes ago, SocraTease said:

Gilman wrestled a strong match against Lee and it almost worked.   He didn't get the breaks on a quick stoppage when he was in on the leg.  He didn't get the break on what could have been a four, and even Lee's TD to a turn was something he might have prevented in retrospect.   The point:  these two guys are close, and Gilman seems to have the better gas tank the longer the match goes.

Maybe, but Lee scored his points in the 2nd.  The more Gilman pulls on Lee's head to tire him out, the more Lee will time it and be in on his leg.

16 minutes ago, peanut said:

Blaze vs Lilledahl right now 

Blaze is a sophomore is Lilledahl a senior? Which one is higher ranked in folkstyle

Edited by Paul158
missed a word

6 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Maybe, but Lee scored his points in the 2nd.  The more Gilman pulls on Lee's head to tire him out, the more Lee will time it and be in on his leg.

Exactly. He was timing that head pull perfectly. 

• Bob 1