OTT Finals Thread

6 minutes ago, wrestle87 said:

This is very dismissive of how good dake is.

Nolf walked through all kinds of good wrestlers to get to Dake.  Dake’s a horse, and he’s the best wrestling mind since Cael.

Nolf relied on bully tactics in folkstyle pinning weaker wrestling with bullshit moves instead of refining his takedown set ups and finishes.  He's just not good enough. 

29 minutes ago, Caveira said:

Now joking aside.  I didn’t know that.   That stinks 😞   I assumed differently.  Thx. 

I think a lot of this has to do with flo broadcasting it now, people just stay home and watch 

Overall, these finals matches tonight are pretty boring.  Not good.  Feel like there has been a lot more fun in the past.

Ahhhh, we are missing light weight mens … that may be a lesson learned. Need them … way more activity.

1 minute ago, PIAA_09 said:

I think a lot of this has to do with flo broadcasting it now, people just stay home and watch 

Weak?   I think it is.  I think international style will never be as popular as folk in America other than us crazies that love it.   It’s peacock but I don’t wanna split hairs over flo vs anyone else.  

Fact is this isn’t as great of a product as folk ncaa(s)…. There are a lot of folks trying to turn folk rules into free… and I think this is what we get if we get closer to free.   

Sales people have forecasted insight into viewers or revenue or whatever metric you want.  Jim sheer is pretty boring.  Not sure who this other announcer is but…….  Boring.   You invest in things like commentators or coverage or interview people or the broadcast itself if you know there are viewers coming.  This reflects what they thought.  Boring.   

Image below as we speak 😞

IMG_5523.jpeg