OTT Finals Thread

2 minutes ago, BIGTENFANBOY said:

Father time is undefeated

exactly…especially when the up and comer has wrestled with the vet time and again…It will be interesting to see how he makes out against the rest at the olys…familiarity wIth his opponent played in how much in this one?  aaron is definitely tough but has he wrestled the other contenders before? tape only helps so much.

Just now, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

All world champs at some level.  I'm not sure that's ever happened before..

Yianni a notable exclusion.

I was thinking about this too. Really notably absent, just got bounced and that was that.

On 4/28/2023 at 11:01 PM, PortaJohn said:

He'll get better but I think he's not quite ready to snatch the crown from DT.  I'm still staying on the record and for years have said Brooks will be the best wrestler to ever put on a PSU wrestling singlet

On 4/28/2023 at 10:59 PM, PortaJohn said:

Brooks Freestyle hype is from his time spent at Colorado Springs.  He was the talk of the town.  His results in college so far had nothing to do with folks saying he was going to close the gap and eventually surpass more seasoned wrestlers.  

Important to remember I know way more about wrestling that @Interviewed_at_Weehawken ever will

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

1 minute ago, PortaJohn said:
On 4/28/2023 at 11:01 PM, PortaJohn said:

He'll get better but I think he's not quite ready to snatch the crown from DT.  I'm still staying on the record and for years have said Brooks will be the best wrestler to ever put on a PSU wrestling singlet

On 4/28/2023 at 10:59 PM, PortaJohn said:

Brooks Freestyle hype is from his time spent at Colorado Springs.  He was the talk of the town.  His results in college so far had nothing to do with folks saying he was going to close the gap and eventually surpass more seasoned wrestlers.  

Important to remember I know way more about wrestling that @Interviewed_at_Weehawken ever will

Highly unlikely

8 minutes ago, wrestle87 said:

Internet Jesus doesn’t judge, it’s God’s hand God’s plan.

It would be interesting to see how people would react when wrestlers come to the post-win interview and thank the gay and transgender community for being the right way and the ones that should be followed.

(Probably about the same - roughly half backing it and half thinking its inappropriate and don't want to hear it.)

OTT isn't over... it could still happen.

Just now, BIGTENFANBOY said:

Seriously? Father time will eventually defeat him and Synder too.

Well he didn't today. So he's not undefeated today now is he? The cliche is stupid in this instance. Father time eventually will win is not the same as undefeated. 

Just now, forkemaz said:

Well he didn't today. So he's not undefeated today now is he? The cliche is stupid in this instance. Father time eventually will win is not the same as undefeated. 

Wow youre not very smart. Father time is undefeated. In the end we all will eventually lose or retire. That's what the statement means. Genius.

4 minutes ago, BIGTENFANBOY said:

Wow youre not very smart. Father time is undefeated. In the end we all will eventually lose or retire. That's what the statement means. Genius.

Undefeated means you never lose. That's not the same thing as having  the last laugh homie. But hey carry on with that room temp IQ.

4 minutes ago, forkemaz said:

Undefeated means you never lose. That's not the same thing as having  the last laugh homie. But hey carry on with that room temp IQ.

It's a friggin expression. The fact that it's gone completely over your head shows your lack of IQ.

Still you are wrong. The battle against father time is not winning a match. It's living your life. Eventually it all ends. No one is undefeated against father time. 

Edited by BIGTENFANBOY