Sunday Morning Comic Strips (featuring JOMBO™ and Professor Carl)

And in other Iowa-related news, we told you that Iowa artists only worked in the butter and animal fat medium. Well, below is additional proof, a butter statue of Caitlin Clark. We swear we did not do anything to this photo. It is 100% original.

If I were Spencer Lee, I'd beg them not to make a butter statue of me. Either pony up for some metal, or just forget about it:

caitlin.jpg

4 hours ago, ILLINIWrestlingBlog said:

And in other Iowa-related news, we told you that Iowa artists only worked in the butter and animal fat medium. Well, below is additional proof, a butter statue of Caitlin Clark. We swear we did not do anything to this photo. It is 100% original.

If I were Spencer Lee, I'd beg them not to make a butter statue of me. Either pony up for some metal, or just forget about it:

caitlin.jpg

Ok but what about the cow?  🤔

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ionel said:

Who knew except MP and Ohioians that Neil landed on the moon with cows.  

Screenshot_20240818-123454_Chrome.jpg.304c8c654f2db95ec0d49d939d35b399.jpg

I'm afraid the disease has metastasized. The outlook for the patient is grim. 

Actually, the astronaut one doesn't look too bad. I just don't want to get a good look at their butterfaces. 

18 hours ago, SocraTease said:

I liked it! He's very good and Greg Warren is great. We need more wrestling stand up. And I would suggest that it be the 98lb or 125lb guys or the Fatties. The rest of the weights are populated by normals who do and think normal things and associate with other normals who go about their normals business. 

I am also a stand up comedian, although @Wrestleknownothing and others suggest that I'm not. In fact, I did one set at an open mic night in Myrtle Beach and was eventually kicked off the stage for going blue. To me, that makes me a stand up comedian because it is not the quality or the quantity that counts. 

Take a bank robber. He robs one bank and his obituary says, "Bank Robber Dies." And a quark. A quarks exists for only 5×10−25 s. Was it really a quark? Of course it was. Unless you put it in the refrigerator and it becomes delicious cheese. 

1 hour ago, ILLINIWrestlingBlog said:

I liked it! He's very good and Greg Warren is great. We need more wrestling stand up. And I would suggest that it be the 98lb or 125lb guys or the Fatties. The rest of the weights are populated by normals who do and think normal things and associate with other normals who go about their normals business. 

I am also a stand up comedian, although @Wrestleknownothing and others suggest that I'm not. In fact, I did one set at an open mic night in Myrtle Beach and was eventually kicked off the stage for going blue. To me, that makes me a stand up comedian because it is not the quality or the quantity that counts. 

Take a bank robber. He robs one bank and his obituary says, "Bank Robber Dies." And a quark. A quarks exists for only 5×10−25 s. Was it really a quark? Of course it was. Unless you put it in the refrigerator and it becomes delicious cheese. 

Ricky Bobby Sony GIF by Talladega Nights

oh, hell, @ILLINIWrestlingBlog, I was high that day.

• Haha 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge