Transfer Portal

1 hour ago, Offthemat said:

It should be from the time the new coach is named.  If the old coach is changing schools, that’s one thing, but Smith retired, and the wrestlers can’t go with him.  

Well they can but will need their own rod & reel.  🎣 

• Duck 1

On 5/22/2024 at 8:59 PM, ionel said:

Thats a plan but you don't have to go all Brokeback Mountain on us ... not that anythings wrong with that.

maxresdefault.jpg

To each their own, but I am not a fan of Brokeback Mtn. Maybe it is a Cowboy thing.

I cannot imagine OkieSt is pirating anyone from PSU not already in the portal.

re: AJ Heeg and Oklahoma State guys.  His dad posted on Twitter that John Smith was not considered his coach at that point in time - it was interim coach Coleman Scott until May 11th.  So the clock starts again from there.

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, flyingcement said:

re: AJ Heeg and Oklahoma State guys.  His dad posted on Twitter that John Smith was not considered his coach at that point in time - it was interim coach Coleman Scott until May 11th.  So the clock starts again from there.

So that goes for all of the OSU guys, then?

Doucet could still duck on out.  As could Surber.

I think they should.

• Bob 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

1 hour ago, flyingcement said:

9 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

So that goes for all of the OSU guys, then?

Doucet could still duck on out.  As could Surber.

I think they should.

Did you two just lose avatar sig bets to each other?  Wierd.

Suggested elsewhere Surber may be having surgery this year so possible rs.  Also WH could rs ... so Doucet 🤷‍♀️

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ionel said:

What are you talking about?

9 hours ago, ionel said:

Suggested elsewhere Surber may be having surgery this year so possible rs.  Also WH could rs ... so Doucet 🤷‍♀️

Surber might be true.  I don't think Pindrickson can Redshirt even if it is available.  His release is for one season, right?

57 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

What are you talking about?

Surber might be true.  I don't think Pindrickson can Redshirt even if it is available.  His release is for one season, right?

Its been suggested he has 2 years but I don't know for sure.  Personally I wouldn't think he'd rs even if he could unless wanting to avoid Kerk or if DT really wants to build the team for 25/26.  

Did Jimmy hack into your's and Fly's accounts and change your avatars or are you two twins and just discovered the fact?  🙂

12 hours ago, flyingcement said:

Ahhhh.... Okay that makes sense. I hadn't thought about the interim coach title. 

• Bob 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, ionel said:

Its been suggested he has 2 years but I don't know for sure.  Personally I wouldn't think he'd rs even if he could unless wanting to avoid Kerk or if DT really wants to build the team for 25/26.  

Did Jimmy hack into your's and Fly's accounts and change your avatars or are you two twins and just discovered the fact?  🙂

Edit: sorry just realized you were probably referring to a suggestion of 2 years as a release from the Air Force

Edited by 1032004

17 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Edit: sorry just realized you were probably referring to a suggestion of 2 years as a release from the Air Force

Thats whats been suggested.  

1 hour ago, ionel said:

I hadn't caught that.  That would be badass for him. I do think if he wants to send a message to the world, he at least tries to run away with 2nd this year.  On short notice that would be badass and a statement 

1 hour ago, ionel said:

What are you on about?

2 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

I hadn't caught that.  That would be badass for him. I do think if he wants to send a message to the world, he at least tries to run away with 2nd this year.  On short notice that would be badass and a statement 

What are you on about?

Screenshot_20240526-082631_Chrome.jpg.1d622d48851a8a0038461415b8fd0770.jpg

1 hour ago, ionel said:

Screenshot_20240526-082631_Chrome.jpg.1d622d48851a8a0038461415b8fd0770.jpg

Oh.

That was either a coincidence or he copied me.

Or maybe Bob is messing with us.

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

Oh.

That was either a coincidence or he copied me.

Or maybe Bob is messing with us.

Probably Bob that scoundrel.  🤨

vote ionel in 2024

• Ionel 1

On 5/25/2024 at 7:20 PM, ionel said:

This was one of my previous schools logos.  I didn't intentionally line up with NHS although its cool they are looking in opposite directions

• Ionel 1

7 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

This was one of my previous schools logos.  I didn't intentionally line up with NHS although its cool they are looking in opposite directions

But how did you manage to do it on the same day?  🤔