Mitchell MesenBRICK - A Young Man Mature Beyond His Years

yeah he's def an impressive young man, and also you can totally see the Penn State official media training at work here the way he keeps hitting his prepared points over and over, "wrestle with heart," "not tied to winning or losing," etc. He was gonna give these answers regardless of the question. Reminds me of the scene in Bull Durham when Nuke finally makes the big leagues and he gives a million different variations of "I just want to help the team." Nothing against MM at all, he's obviously a great kid and wrestler, but I'll take a Thomas Gilman or Austin DeSanto on the mic everyday.

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1

All part of the training and preparation. PSU is 56-7 in the semi finals under Cael. Pick it apart or make fun of it, the numbers speak for themselves. PSU's not the only one team sending this message and have wrestlers bring up a higher power. Perhaps that's what helps them get through the grind of being a wrestler at this level.

• Bob 1

3 minutes ago, BuckyBadger said:

What is the Natalie’s dog reference? 

Why even acknowledge such an idiotic post. The wanna be title niner probably has a crush on him and he’s not interested. 

1 minute ago, Doublehalf said:

I'm always usually for the underdogs meaning I'll occasionally root for teams other than penn state but it's impossible not to root for MM. 

I agree with you Doublehalf.

41 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

Not after what he did to Natalie's dog. I'm rooting for Carr

Natalie is expressing her crush on Mesenbrink in a very peculiar way.  It's a kindergarten jungle level type of crush

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

28 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Natalie is expressing her crush on Mesenbrink in a very peculiar way.  It's a kindergarten jungle level type of crush

I have to remind myself to never click on chickbait clickbait. She spelled losing as "loosing". Destined to head to Pitt. 

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, BarSeries said:

Natalie on the Clash of Combat podcast explaining the Mesenbrink dog Tweet. Starts at 15:30

If you wanna tweet something stupid, you wouldn’t be the first. But to constantly double down is so stupid, I was surprised they were willing to go in this podcast (which is huge) to basically explain how stupid they are and that they didn’t learn anything from this experience. 

• Brain 1

1 hour ago, FanOfPurdueWrestling said:

If you wanna tweet something stupid, you wouldn’t be the first. But to constantly double down is so stupid, I was surprised they were willing to go in this podcast (which is huge) to basically explain how stupid they are and that they didn’t learn anything from this experience. 

This girl literally made up that he killed her dog, made up that Penn State reached out to her, has no remorse... She seems like a complete nutcase. 

• Fire 1

24 minutes ago, Gus said:

This girl literally made up that he killed her dog, made up that Penn State reached out to her, has no remorse... She seems like a complete nutcase. 

she tweeted that another wrestler killed her dog also I think I saw it a few days ago I do not envy anyone who has any semblance of a public spotlight because stuff like this is insane.

1 hour ago, Truzzcat said:

she tweeted that another wrestler killed her dog also I think I saw it a few days ago I do not envy anyone who has any semblance of a public spotlight because stuff like this is insane.

I guess it should not be surprising considering all the things that people will do to get in the spotlight but this is certainly uncommon in our sport.