mspart

Vito came out like a banshee.   Won his first match 17-4.  That's the biggest win so far for the first round.   Still have the Fix match and Crooham match to be reported.   Perhaps Vito is not too injured.   I hope he does well.   Crooham will have him in the semi final if they both win three matches. 

Update:  Crooham won 19-0.   He's come out the gate in strong fashion as well.   This might be an incredible semi between these two. 

mspart

Edited by mspart

6 minutes ago, mspart said:

Vito came out like a banshee.   Won his first match 17-4.  That's the biggest win so far for the first round.   Still have the Fix match and Crooham match to be reported.   Perhaps Vito is not too injured.   I hope he does well.   Crooham will have him in the semi final if they both win three matches. 

Update:  Crooham won 19-0.   He's come out the gate in strong fashion as well.   This might be an incredible semi between these two. 

mspart

Uh, Crooham won 4-3, giving up two points on three stall calls.  You must have watched a different match than was streamed.

• Fire 1

I just took what was posted on Track.   Wait - it was his record that was in bold.  I thought that was the score.   I see my error and I thank you for pointing it out.    Crooham won 4-3.   That's just a little too close.   He will need to step it up.  

Fix is on deck. 

mspart

Posted (edited)

Wow, I'm messing up here.   I guess I have to wait until the match is over and then wait for 15 minutes until they update the score.    When the timer went to 0, the score was 10-1.   I was trying to be cutting edge without watching matches, just watching the Track Hub.   I guess that is a lesson learned.  

Updated bracket:  

image.png.0510161c6c27e0a883b00c0dd05588d0.png

mspart

Edited by mspart

7 minutes ago, TommyTechnique said:

Leete is vision-impaired.  He can be a tough matchup since you need to stay in contact with him.

He frustrated Vito in their EIWA match.  At least Vito didn't give up multiple stalling points!

Crooham did not look good. Not on their feet and not on the mat. Hope it was just the "don't lose contact" and unfamiliarity, but he was not getting in on anything.

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

2 minutes ago, Nittany said:

133 is the only weight where the top 8 seeds all made the quarters.  However, I think Vito (and possibly Bailey) break the streak.

Bailey lets Crookham in on him the same way he did Yarbrough so many times and he is getting Majored.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

Does Crookham survive tonight or is this the time Vito gets his revenge?   I have to say that Crookham has not looked dominant this whole tourney while Vito has.    My heart says Ryan but my head says Vito.  

mspart

Fix says he always the right thing.   He didn’t say peds.   But are peds the right thing ?

let’s go Vito.   A 2,2,2,4,2 finish would be some great trivia questions…. Also the oldest dude not win in their last year is new.  

• Bob 1