mspart

25 minutes ago, Caveira said:

Fix says he always the right thing.   He didn’t say peds.   But are peds the right thing ?

let’s go Vito.   A 2,2,2,4,2 finish would be some great trivia questions…. Also the oldest dude not win in their last year is new.  

That would be seven career losses, six of which will have been in the NCAA tournament.

Any guesses as to who handed Fix his only non-NCAA career loss?  Not that it helps, I happened to witness it in-person due to a business trip.  HINT: the guy who beat Fix experienced his own version of NCAA disappointment.

Edited by lu_alum

10 hours ago, lu_alum said:

That would be seven career losses, six of which will have been in the NCAA tournament.

Any guesses as to who handed Fix his only non-NCAA career loss?  Not that it helps, I happened to witness it in-person due to a business trip.  HINT: the guy who beat Fix experienced his own version of NCAA disappointment.

He wrestled for PITT... damn what's his name?!?

D3

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

10 hours ago, lu_alum said:

Philippi

Fix might have to embrace the nickname "Bridesmaid" if he loses in the finals again.   

He also finished second (silver medal) at Senior World's one year and was runner up at Final X recently.

Aside: I'm actually rooting for him to get the monkey off his back today, though Vito seems to have switched gears in this tournament after a season of the doldrums. 

Rags was right there with Fix last night. The reviews completely disrupted the flow of the match though and it sucked for Rags to lose it on a locked hands call. Terrible mental lapse.

I expect to see Vito destroy Fix tonight. Arujau is firing on all cylinders and hasn't given up an offensive point in the tournament yet (I think). Did you see him literally slithering halfway across the mat yesterday? That was nuts

4 minutes ago, CHROMEBIRD said:

Rags was right there with Fix last night. The reviews completely disrupted the flow of the match though and it sucked for Rags to lose it on a locked hands call. Terrible mental lapse.

I expect to see Vito destroy Fix tonight. Arujau is firing on all cylinders and hasn't given up an offensive point in the tournament yet (I think). Did you see him literally slithering halfway across the mat yesterday? That was nuts

Vito did that "attack from ten feet out" thing in two or three of his matches.

46 minutes ago, BigRedFan said:

Vito did that "attack from ten feet out" thing in two or three of his matches.

It's even crazier to see because he goes from his semi upright stance into Viper Vito mode from space