2024 NCAA Brackets

36 minutes ago, Gage said:

125 - 

1. Davis

2. Stanich

3. Ayala

4. Ramos

I feel like Stanich doesn't get as much discussion on this board as guys seeded lower, maybe because it is easier to follow the BIG10 guys on BTN and BTN+.  

5 minutes ago, ionel said:

Vito got the 6 with a 2nd place conf finish and actually wrestled.  What did Carter place?  Seems consistent.

You’re just happy Vito isn’t on the same side as Fix.

Starocci beat the 6 seed.  Vito hasn’t beaten anyone seeded ahead of him this season.

16 minutes ago, Gage said:

197 - 

1. Brooks

2. Hidlay

3. Sloan

4. Beard

5. Cardenas

6. Deprez

Just saw a Big10 post about Brooks. There are over 3500 likes or hearts and over 100 comments - NONE ZERO, not a single negative comment or laugh emoji. Speaks VOLUMES of some of the individuals who worked so hard to demonstrate their fake phony outrage. I hope he wins the Hodge then takes the mic and leads the nation in prayer. 🙂

Edited by Rassling
  • Wrestle 1

16 minutes ago, TylerDurden said:

And it's still asinine to seed him 9th, although it's hard not to mention that they gave him the de facto No. 1 seed after he beats Mekhi. 

Did he place ahead of anyone seeded above him at conference?   With two losses…….  Does he have more matches than “ANYONE” in his bracket?   How does two losses and the fewest matches in your bracket impact winning %.   

IMG_5376.png

Edited by Caveira
  • Bob 2
  • Pirate 1

3 minutes ago, lightweight said:

I feel like Stanich doesn't get as much discussion on this board as guys seeded lower, maybe because it is easier to follow the BIG10 guys on BTN and BTN+.  

I think you could wrestle 125 back to back 4 times and have a different result every time.

• Bob 3

Just now, Pinnacle said:

Mehki took out Marinelli from the 8 seed once. Maybe he can take out Starocci. Or not.

That's not even the point.  The scenario shouldn't even exist.  Mekhi got  punished no matter how you slice and dice it

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

1 minute ago, Caveira said:

Did he place ahead of anyone seeded above him at conference?   With two losses…….  Does he have more matches than “ANYONE” in his bracket?   How does two losses and the fewest matches in your bracket impact winning %.   

No conference placement and no RPI is 20 points lost right out of the gate.

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1

2 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

I would have never thought that after last years dominate win at NCAA's and a world Championship

I don’t see this version of Vito getting through Crookman, but then again my mind flashes back to last years final.

• Bob 1

2 minutes ago, Caveira said:

IMG_5376.png

I don't think you understand the gravity of what just happened.  Mekhi got f*cked.  End of story

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

1 minute ago, lu_alum said:

No conference placement and no RPI is 20 points lost right out of the gate.

So Starocci was 1 match short of an RPI right?  Guess he shouldn’t have ducked Griffith…

• Bob 2

2 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

That's not even the point.  The scenario shouldn't even exist.  Mekhi got  punished no matter how you slice and dice it

Probably. Carter at 100 percent is gonna win. I blame Manning. He got everyone riled up and probably impacted seeding.