B1G Tournament Brackets are here

3 minutes ago, jajensen09 said:

Honestly penn state 149 on down is very average. Maybe 1 AA in that group. Not much offense 

Lol, two already are AA’s, the other two are true freshmen. One’s a backup 141 lber that challenges your best wrestler. The strength of your team is from 125-149 and Penn State’s very average group will STILL have a higher average seed at NCAA’s. Still think PSU’s vulnerable in two weeks?

I want Jimmy back

• Bob 1

Just now, flyingcement said:

Glazier acts and wrestles like someone I would want to hire at our company.  Good character, hard worker, low ego, high impact.  

Fly, this is a quality post right here

• Bob 2

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

Back to what's important - Penn State should hold this event hostage. Ask for a bunch of money or forfeit out tomorrow. Leave them with only 3 finals matches to show. Or just send Levi so we can see Will Lewan compete. Could you imagine the anger all of those old, fat, bald, angry wrestling fans would spew?

Just now, JuanMogen said:

Back to what's important - Penn State should hold this event hostage. Ask for a bunch of money or forfeit out tomorrow. Leave them with only 3 finals matches to show. Or just send Levi so we can see Will Lewan compete. Could you imagine the anger all of those old, fat, bald, angry wrestling fans would spew?

There may be something wrong with you.  

• Fire 1

5 minutes ago, Caveira said:

What are the viewing options tomorrow ?

I’m hoping the daisy picking contest doesn’t run over into the finals tomorrow. I’d really like to see all 10 matches without interruption.

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, Kov88 said:

Lewan during his post match interview: “I’m going to bring it to him”

for some reason I don’t believe him

He also said “I don’t care what the haters say.”

Hopefully we see something like the Blockhus match!

5 minutes ago, JuanMogen said:

Those you describe in todays world don’t get angry, they go along to get along and on a rare occasion, feel sad. 

1 hour ago, NormMacDonald said:

I found articles that said weed and mushrooms but not meth. 

Illegal is illegal. Muling for someone else or transporting on his own for resale - he's a dirtbag. Working with anyone else has him conspiring to commit a felony - major league dirtbag time in many jurisdictions.

WHY is he on a college team at all?

• Clown 2

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

5 minutes ago, AgaveMaria said:

Illegal is illegal. Muling for someone else or transporting on his own for resale - he's a dirtbag. Working with anyone else has him conspiring to commit a felony - major league dirtbag time in many jurisdictions.

Illegal doesn't mean unethical.  So you can take the dirtbag comment back and apologize to Ruth if you care about personal integrity.  

• Fire 1

Just now, 1032004 said:

We need more of this from Will Lewan tomorrow

Speaking of Lewan...how in the world does he not get more stalls called against him? Are his blocking with his butt to the center and half-hearted waves of his arms really enough to fool the officials? 

Even the pin against Blockhus started with him backing up. 

• Stalling 1

8 minutes ago, AgaveMaria said:

Because he’s been given a second chance like others before him. I applaud that. You should too.

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, TylerDurden said:

Speaking of Lewan...how in the world does he not get more stalls called against him? Are his blocking with his butt to the center and half-hearted waves of his arms really enough to fool the officials? 

Even the pin against Blockhus started with him backing up. 

It's pretty bad. Outside of Haines how do you seed 157. Robb has 2 wins over lewan