B1G Tournament Brackets are here

2 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

He was kicked out of Lehigh a few years ago because he was arrested for trafficking larges amount of meth from NC to PA and also had other drugs in the car and pretty sure he was stoned himself lol I’m glad he looks out for the kids and all but let’s slow down the nice guy talk 

I found articles that said weed and mushrooms but not meth. 

He was kicked out of Lehigh a few years ago because he was arrested for trafficking larges amount of meth from NC to PA and also had other drugs in the car and pretty sure he was stoned himself lol I’m glad he looks out for the kids and all but let’s slow down the nice guy talk 

Lehigh needs to grow up. Kid's just trying to make a living, and they kick him when he's down. Iowa is doing the same to AJ. Sickening.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Grecojones said:

He wasn’t highly recruited?

I can’t recall if he had gotten a few other offers but they weren’t from some of the decent wrestling schools.  He took the Cal Baptist offer.  Then after went on an amazing run to age level World Medal including beating Haines to make that team.  Choose to keep his commitment to Cal Baptist after but he ended up deciding to leave there after participating for them in a couple early season open events.  Reopened recruiting and Penn State among others came knocking after being impressed from his age level World Trials and World Championship run.  Some of this story was hashed out on the board earlier is the season. 

Edited by MadMardigain
  • Brain 1

2 minutes ago, NormMacDonald said:

I found articles that said weed and mushrooms but not meth. 

You are correct , he had a felony warrant out of NC for something meth related when he got arrested in PA ,my bad I had a few details off 

Dude, if you are going to slander someone get your facts straight before you pop off.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pennlive.com/crime/2021/03/ex-pa-wrestling-champ-charged-with-drug-possession-in-cumberland-county.html%3foutputType=amp

He had a mason jar of marijuana and mushroom brownies.

Not massive amounts of meth.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

Just now, Antitroll2828 said:

You are correct , he had a felony warrant out of NC for something meth related when he got arrested in PA ,my bad I had a few details off 

Okay thats bad. I hope hes gotten cleaned up.  Weed and shrooms are one thing but ***ducking** meth man. 

10 minutes ago, Le duke said:

I view Ramirez as similar to Amine in that he has a fighting chance against MM, if he can slow down the entire match. Big, big “if” there, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mesenbrink is still a tornado in the 7th minute so good luck with that.

Just now, NormMacDonald said:

Okay thats bad. I hope hes gotten cleaned up.  Weed and shrooms are one thing but ***ducking** meth man. 

I think he was moving it from an area of North Carolina known as Meth mountain , either way he moved cross country and is coached by and around his brother all the time and it seems to be working out well for him and Illinois 

2 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Dude, if you are going to slander someone get your facts straight before you pop off.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pennlive.com/crime/2021/03/ex-pa-wrestling-champ-charged-with-drug-possession-in-cumberland-county.html%3foutputType=amp

He had a mason jar of marijuana and mushroom brownies.

Not massive amounts of meth.

Ok that’s already been addressed by me in a post before yours , and it’s not slandering someone by bringing up something they did lol 

1 minute ago, Antitroll2828 said:

I think he was moving it from an area of North Carolina known as Meth mountain , either way he moved cross country and is coached by and around his brother all the time and it seems to be working out well for him and Illinois 

Thats good to hear.  We all do stupid kid stuff.  He seems to be thriving now and hes got an awesome brother. Meth, not even once.