B1G Tournament Brackets are here

5 minutes ago, pawrestler said:

MM is just so good

Carr, Hamiti, Messenbrink. Then you have O'Toole his old teammate. Both coached by Askren. This should be really good.

Edited by Paul158
missed a word
  • Bob 1
  • Fire 1

Yeah, Messenbrink had a takedown clinic on Caliendo tonite.
Btw, Casey Cunningham's kid just won a piaa title tonite.

Interested to see how big he gets. His mom is a 48kg OLY gold medalist in weightlifting, so I’m not sure if he’ll ever get to 174/184.

He’s a junior, so he can go SR, GS at NLWC/OTC, RS to let the log jam ahead of him clear out a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Bob 1
  • Fire 1

I have to say I don’t care for some of the commentary “Edmund Ruth is content to win by 1 takedown” aka he’s lazy. But then you got Will Lewan Shane Griffin who do the same thing. No critique /eyeroll 

• Fire 1

14 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Carr, Hamiti, Messenbrink. Then you have O'Toole his old teammate. Both coached by Askren. This should be really good.

Ramirez is in the mix too but not on the same level…. But yeah 65’ at nationals is going to be crazy good

• Fire 1

4 minutes ago, Grecojones said:

I have to say I don’t care for some of the commentary “Edmund Ruth is content to win by 1 takedown” aka he’s lazy. But then you got Will Lewan Shane Griffin who do the same thing. No critique /eyeroll 

Ruth getting some good recognition in the post match interview. Nice guy.

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

Ramirez is in the mix too but not on the same level…. But yeah 65’ at nationals is going to be crazy good

I view Ramirez as similar to Amine in that he has a fighting chance against MM, if he can slow down the entire match. Big, big “if” there, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Ruth getting some good recognition in the post match interview. Nice guy.

He was kicked out of Lehigh a few years ago because he was arrested for trafficking larges amount of meth from NC to PA and also had other drugs in the car and pretty sure he was stoned himself lol I’m glad he looks out for the kids and all but let’s slow down the nice guy talk 

4 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Hmmmm. Doesn't look like the score on the screen has the UM team point deduction.

Saw the score flash yellow briefly. Was that the deduction?