Will the Easter Bunny come to Joe Biden's rescue if he goes off script or if someone h

2 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Katie Britt's acting classes are paying off. (Read that with a quiver in your voice).

There goes her chance of getting the VP spot for the R ticket. 

She really Sarah Palin'd it. So painful to watch (and it seemed to go on... for... ev....er.)

• Ionel 1

1 hour ago, Threadkilla said:

Just because Joe made it through the speech without falling down and gaffing horribly,  the press is going to spin this and say he's a dynamo.   

Yes. Thats a pretty low bar. He mumbled 25 times. He said 4 truthful things in an hour and 7 minutes. 

11 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Ahhh, TDS. What you say when you have nothing to say.

You want words.  First I gave you a lower case tds cause it looked like TDS by association not the full blown TDS but nonetheless disappointing.  Repeating untruths propagated by those with full blown TDS looks like a mild case of tds, if it quacks ... 🦆  There's no evidence Trump is pulling strings.  The house Republicans were never going to bring up a bill with 8.5k daily encounters or 5.0k avg daily for entire week as the trigger point for turn backs.  It has nothing to do with Trump.  Moreover, the bill doesn't solve the problem, there has to be enforcement.  At this point there is no commitment to enforcement save the individual states.

Now regarding Senator Britt, I had plenty of issues with her presentation but did like presenting some facts.  To the first, moms up late worrying about all the stuff they have to do the next day AND get dinner on the table.  Its not the 60s anymore, we haven't lived in the 60 for like 60 years!  But similar with good ole working class Joe and Scanton PA, what year was that who cares?

That said, Britt wasn't talking to old grumpy men, her target was young folk and women.  Kind've like same reason Kamala was sitting (and jumping) behind the President.    

• Fire 3

2 hours ago, ionel said:

You want words.  First I gave you a lower case tds cause it looked like TDS by association not the full blown TDS but nonetheless disappointing.  Repeating untruths propagated by those with full blown TDS looks like a mild case of tds, if it quacks ... 🦆  There's no evidence Trump is pulling strings.  The house Republicans were never going to bring up a bill with 8.5k daily encounters or 5.0k avg daily for entire week as the trigger point for turn backs.  It has nothing to do with Trump.  Moreover, the bill doesn't solve the problem, there has to be enforcement.  At this point there is no commitment to enforcement save the individual states.

Now regarding Senator Britt, I had plenty of issues with her presentation but did like presenting some facts.  To the first, moms up late worrying about all the stuff they have to do the next day AND get dinner on the table.  Its not the 60s anymore, we haven't lived in the 60 for like 60 years!  But similar with good ole working class Joe and Scanton PA, what year was that who cares?

That said, Britt wasn't talking to old grumpy men, her target was young folk and women.  Kind've like same reason Kamala was sitting (and jumping) behind the President.    

You talk like this is a court of law and subpoena's have been issued and no evidence was found. Of course no evidence was found because this is not a court of law and there are no subpoenas.

There are, however, Trump's own words, in his social media posts on the subject. Immediately after he posted not to support the bill championed by his own party's leader, the bill got canned. Even those involved in writing the bill, like Britt, voted against the bill they wrote after Daddy said so.

Not one of you rely on evidence in this thread, unless it is when your beliefs are challenged. Then evidence must prevail. But if presented with evidence you will argue the evidence rather than accept.

There is no doubt that Biden failed miserably on the border and is now making it an issue because the election is near. And there is equally no doubt that Trump cynically canned the deal because it is in his personal best interest to continue chaos at the border. And my Republican party has sold it's soul to Trump, so they bow at his alter, kiss his ring, and do his bidding. I know this without subpoena powers.

• Fire 2

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

You talk like this is a court of law and subpoena's have been issued and no evidence was found. Of course no evidence was found because this is not a court of law and there are no subpoenas.

There are, however, Trump's own words, in his social media posts on the subject. Immediately after he posted not to support the bill championed by his own party's leader, the bill got canned. Even those involved in writing the bill, like Britt, voted against the bill they wrote after Daddy said so.

Not one of you rely on evidence in this thread, unless it is when your beliefs are challenged. Then evidence must prevail. But if presented with evidence you will argue the evidence rather than accept.

There is no doubt that Biden failed miserably on the border and is now making it an issue because the election is near. And there is equally no doubt that Trump cynically canned the deal because it is in his personal best interest to continue chaos at the border. And my Republican party has sold it's soul to Trump, so they bow at his alter, kiss his ring, and do his bidding. I know this without subpoena powers.

Yeah,  But what are your pronouns?

• Haha 1

Well I was wrong.   Biden lasted the whole time.   He does always seem to be up for the big events.   Good for him.   He is now not quitting, but my predictions are pretty worthless as we now all know .

mspart

• Wrestle 1

3 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I think you’ve gone far enough with this fakery.  There was no need of a senate border bill, there was a perfectly good house bill sent to the senate last year.  Lankford played McConnell’s puppet as they tried to cobble together funding for Ukraine.  As details leaked out conservatives voiced their opposition.  One of the unconstitutional aspects was a rule that it couldn’t be changed until after 2026.  Trump didn’t advise against it because it was a benefit to him, he opposed it because it was a bad law.  If the house was to shut down the government to get their bill passed by the Senate, Trump would support them because it is a good law.  You are so afflicted with TDS that you think a good economy is when prices have doubled and wages have increased, for some, by nine percent.  Your credibility is shot. 

• Brain 2
  • Fire 1

3 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

it is in his personal best interest to continue chaos at the border. And my Republican party has sold it's soul to Trump, so they bow at his alter, kiss his ring, and do his bidding. I know this without subpoena powers.

Only half of us in this discussion read social media or posts by Trump so this information can not be corroborated.

There has been no DNA evidence submitted to support that Trump is Britt's daddy. 

But where is the "evidence?"

Even the Democrats swear there is no chaos at the border.

Again no evidence of an alter or a ring.

Case dismissed for lack of evidence.  👨‍⚖️

😉

• Ionel 1