Ferrari Social Media/Iowa Opinion

So people have pointed out that he's still posting videos from the Iowa Wrestling room, and some including me have thought this implies he'll end up at Iowa, but based on the similarity of the clips and juxtaposition with him also posting stuff where he is apparently in florida...I think he just stockpiled a bunch of clips so he could maintain the illusion that Iowa still wants him, so he can show them up by implication when he announces he's going to MMA or another school or whatever. 

That's sort of elaborate, but not for someone whose obsessed by image. 

• Fire 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

26 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

So people have pointed out that he's still posting videos from the Iowa Wrestling room, and some including me have thought this implies he'll end up at Iowa, but based on the similarity of the clips and juxtaposition with him also posting stuff where he is apparently in florida...I think he just stockpiled a bunch of clips so he could maintain the illusion that Iowa still wants him, so he can show them up by implication when he announces he's going to MMA or another school or whatever. 

That's sort of elaborate, but not for someone whose obsessed by image. 

And in his mind, it's justified because you are on his social media so he's getting views. 

But many of those views aren't fans watching for wrestling reasons (such that they would purchase his stuff), but rather in the way one slows down to rubberneck to get a glimpse of a bad car accident, like one where someone illegally and dangerously crosses the center line and endangers a bunch of other people's lives.

Wait.  Bad analogy?

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, dragit said:

like one where someone illegally and dangerously crosses the center line and endangers a bunch of other people's lives.

he should have streamed that.....

Can we all (even Iowa fans) just agree that the guy is a POS and should be ignored?  He is a skidmark on the sport and is just a bad person who has nothing to offer the world besides healing crystals and date rape jokes.  Can't wait till he goes MMA and gets his ass handed to him.

Edited by KCMO2
  • Fire 3

2 minutes ago, KCMO2 said:

Can we all (even Iowa fans) just agree that the guy is a POS and should be ignored?  He is a skidmark on the sport and is just a bad person who has nothing to offer the world besides healing crystals and date rape jokes.  Can't wait till he goes MMA and gets his ass handed to him.

I'm bored with it too, though not so bored that I don't want to watch the trainwreck continue in the context of the NCAA...

2 minutes ago, KCMO2 said:

Yeah, but that doesn’t really matter if there are D1 schools, namely Iowa, that are in fact not ignoring him. 

Which is what the OP seems to be trying to find out.  I really have no idea. 

5 hours ago, The_KC_Godfather said:

For all of his posts quoting scripture, he may want to look into some bible verses about humility...

Or those in Song of Solomon that  apparently justify/promote breast enlargement for women.

Edited by AgaveMaria

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

The last discussion on HR looks to be about his attending the Purdue dual on 1/19.  There seemed to be quite a few still convinced he was hoping to join the team next year.

@Hammerlock3 If I had to guess, I think he’s still in Iowa.  @nhs67 probably not happy about this, but Brennan Swafford (who is still listed on the Iowa roster btw) has been in several of his recent posts, and also posted some of his own including posting a photo of them training MMA at Iowa Wesleyan on the same day AJ did.  So if the pics are old Swafford would have to be in on it.  

• Fire 1
  • Stalling 1

1 minute ago, 1032004 said:

The last discussion on HR looks to be about his attending the Purdue dual on 1/19.  There seemed to be quite a few still convinced he was hoping to join the team next year.

@Hammerlock3 If I had to guess, I think he’s still in Iowa.  @nhs67 probably not happy about this, but Brennan Swafford (who is still listed on the Iowa roster btw) has been in several of his recent posts, and also posted some of his own including posting a photo of them training MMA at Iowa Wesleyan on the same day AJ did.  So if the pics are old Swafford would have to be in on it.  

thanks didn't know that.