PSU at Iowa Predictions Thread

nope. I'm gonna need the name of the assistant.

I, too, have had this dream.

Terry comes at the Strongest Man in the World (Casey) and gets torqued in ways his chiropractor can’t fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Fire 1

I'm not saying that future outcomes will be better or worse for the Iowa wrestlers but I imagine that if at Carver they wrestle their best and have 100% crowd support to motivate them, then in a tournament at a neutral site, they don't win a single rematch.

• Fire 1

I'm not saying that future outcomes will be better or worse for the Iowa wrestlers but I imagine that if at Carver they wrestle their best and have 100% crowd support to motivate them, then in a tournament at a neutral site, they don't win a single rematch.

That’s the thing that always makes me take Carver results with a big ass grain of salt.

Your opponent is likely under physical duress and hyperventilating before they even set foot on the mat. They likely get hit with a BS stall call or two. Maybe more. It’s almost like they get a multi-point head start.

That completely vanishes at any other venue. That “advantage” and expectation from CHA becomes a hole elsewhere.

On 2/7/2024 at 11:38 AM, Wrestleknownothing said:

Past predictors who have not presently predicted:

@BerniePragle, @Gus, @Interviewed_at_Weehawken, @ionel, @Perry, @RandolphTJones, @1032004, @D3UC157, @FearTheTurtle, @fishbane, @Holtfan, @Nailbender, @Nittanychris, @PortaJohn.

Prodigal predictors come home. No questions asked. We will kill the fatted calf.

I’m gonna say PSU wins it, maybe something like 29-6.

On 2/10/2024 at 1:56 PM, PSULou64 said:

They'll be ready and willing to bet on it.

On 2/8/2024 at 9:49 PM, Le duke said:

I, too, have had this dream.

Terry comes at the Strongest Man in the World (Casey) and gets torqued in ways his chiropractor can’t fix.

Casey Cunningham seems like a decent man.  He was a good wrestler.  I am sure he is very strong, but some are stronger.  He is a very good coach.

He cannot hold Terry Brands' jock as a wrestler, as far as ability and accolades.