Border Wars

9 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

I agree with you on debating this issue intelligently.

Too bad that the Trump nimrod isn't up to even a portion of your understanding, focus, or desire to debate.

He just wants to get elected so he can gain immunity from prosecution... it's as simple as that.

When will you "believers" wake up and smell the coffee? Trump is saying NONE of this. He's saying NONE of anything except the things his handlers will think will get him elected.

He's a mushroom in a dark box. Repeating lost election lies and NOTHING that actually makes sense.

Guys like you are doing the campaigning for him - because he's not up to it.

What's amazing is that you got suckered into being a pawn in that political game.

Dur dur dur...  orange man bad!!

• Fire 2

26 minutes ago, Ohio Elite said:

Dur dur dur...  orange man bad!!

Umm... OK, rain man.

The fact that Trump continues to primarily repeat the lost election lies should be enough for any sane individual to at least start to question his motives. What kind of seriously maladjusted guy can't get over an election he lost in 2020? We're talking about deep self-esteem problems with this guy.

Look closely at his campaigning. Mostly lost election lies and calling his opponents nasty names since 2014 - lying and being nasty is his thing.

Be honest with yourself. What is he bringing to the table that could make a positive change for the country?

I'll give you a hint - nothing. We have a country with a growing nastiness problem. Trump doesn't help one bit; he only makes it worse.

Trump is just plain nasty.

Edited by GreatWhiteNorth

Just now, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Umm... OK, rain man.

The fact that Trump continues to primarily repeat the lost election lies should be enough for any sane individual to at least start to question his motives. What kind of seriously maladjusted guy can't get over an election he lost in 2020? We're talking about deep self-esteem problems with this guy.

Look closely at his campaigning. Mostly lost election lies and calling his opponents nasty names since 2014 - lying and being nasty is his thing.

Be honest with yourself. What is he bringing to the table that could make a positive change for the country?

I'll give you a hint - nothing. We have a country with a growing nastiness problem. Trump doesn't help one bit; he only makes it worse.

I'm ridin with Biden! I love people that hate America.  Orange man bad!!

• Haha 1

I love how some people constantly blame one person for every ill will out there...talk about not having a strong thought process.  If everything that is wrong right now is because of one person, well, maybe you aren't smart enough to vote to begin with.  Man....

Back to immigration...just read a dem rep blocked some legislation that would allow ICE to detain/deport illegal aliens that come here and have a criminal record...like seriously WTF?!?!  His excuse..."they deserve due process"...so let them go free to roam in our country is "due process"???  How do these people get elected and how do people agree with this??  Serious questions for those that support this dem's idea!

• Fire 1

11 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Umm... OK, rain man.

The fact that Trump continues to primarily repeat the lost election lies should be enough for any sane individual to at least start to question his motives. What kind of seriously maladjusted guy can't get over an election he lost in 2020? We're talking about deep self-esteem problems with this guy.   Yes, and this is why I don't want him as the R candidate. 

Look closely at his campaigning. Mostly lost election lies and calling his opponents nasty names since 2014 - lying and being nasty is his thing.   Yes, and this is why I don't want him as the R candidate.

Be honest with yourself. What is he bringing to the table that could make a positive change for the country?   But aside from the above, the country ran better with him than with Biden and that is palpable.  His policies were good even though he was constantly being a jerk. 

I'll give you a hint - nothing. We have a country with a growing nastiness problem. Trump doesn't help one bit; he only makes it worse.   The nastiness is coming from the left.   When the left is constantly saying that Trump and everyone that supports him (and polling shows that he is leading Biden right now) are anti-democracy, that is nastiness coming from the left.   Biden dividing the nation in this way and we will hear it again tonight, that is nastiness.   And the things that Biden and other lefties are doing are demonstrably anti-democracy is nastiness. 

Trump is just plain nasty.   I do not disagree with this.   But the country ran better with him than with Biden which is why he is leading in the polls right now.   People have short memories but not that short.  

Comments above in red.    As I have said, I support DeSantis as the R candidate and I hope that that somehow still happens.   Hope against hope.   Trump is a plague in how he presents himself but generally had positive policies that had the country going in the right direction, which is one reason he is leading in the polls.   The other is the banana republic judicial tactics that are being used against him is obvious to anyone that it is a coordinated attack from the left to eliminate bad orange man.  That also has galvanized support for him.    I would like another candidate for sure.   But I wouldn't vote for anyone that thinks the last 3 years has been taking our nation in a positive direction.  

mspart

Edited by mspart
  • Fire 1

And that folks is the state of the Democrat party.   One way in which Biden has made us a less secure country.   Priority number one for the federal government is to enforce sovereignty and that is done by controlling who comes into the country.   There is no control currently.   Biden got rid of the control on his first day EO.   He cares about our country?  Not by what he has allowed to happen to our country.   All of the sudden because NYC and Chicago are complaining is this something that needs to happen now and he blames Rs for this.    This is his fiasco pure and simple.   And the legislation allows 1.8 million to come in and be declared legal.   That's how much he cares about this country.   He has put himself in the position of having to do something about the damage he has foisted upon the country.   What  leader who cares about the country does that?   Trump didn't. 

mspart

8 hours ago, mspart said:

And that folks is the state of the Democrat party.   One way in which Biden has made us a less secure country.   Priority number one for the federal government is to enforce sovereignty and that is done by controlling who comes into the country.   There is no control currently.   Biden got rid of the control on his first day EO.   He cares about our country?  Not by what he has allowed to happen to our country.   All of the sudden because NYC and Chicago are complaining is this something that needs to happen now and he blames Rs for this.    This is his fiasco pure and simple.   And the legislation allows 1.8 million to come in and be declared legal.   That's how much he cares about this country.   He has put himself in the position of having to do something about the damage he has foisted upon the country.   What  leader who cares about the country does that?   Trump didn't. 

mspart

I agree with some of what you post and disagree with some as well.

I think the State of the Union address was impressive and contained a lot of answers. Then again, if you don't believe any of it - then we're back to square 1.

The country is running better now than it has in since before Covid. That's just my opinion. I wouldn't dream of trying to change yours.

(Wouldn't want to post like a "school mum"!)

Attorney General Bailey Obtains Court Order Blocking Joe Biden from Illegally Diverting Funds Away from Building the Border Wall

Home 9 Press Release 9 Attorney General Bailey Obtains Court Order Blocking Joe Biden from Illegally Diverting Funds Away from Building the Border Wall

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. – Today, Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey obtained a court order forcing the Biden Administration to use congressionally appropriated funds to construct a barrier along the southern border.

“The Biden Administration has failed to abide by the law to finish the construction of a wall along the southwest border,” said Attorney General Bailey. “Joe Biden refuses to carry out his constitutionally mandated responsibilities, so we took him to court to force him to do his job. This is a huge step forward in the fight to secure our border at a key moment in our nation’s history.”

In FY 2020, Congress passed a law explicitly requiring the President to construct barrier systems at the southern border to keep unauthorized individuals out of our country. The law provided $1.4 billion to build the border wall and explicitly stated the money “shall only be available for construction of barrier systems along the southwest border.” The Biden Administration refused to comply with Congress’ command.

When asked why the Biden Administration “did not build a barrier, such as a wall, to keep migrants out,” it replied that “[i]t is not the policy of this administration” because “[w]e do not agree with the building of a wall.” DHS expressed its intention to “end wall expansion.” The Administration even “call[ed] on Congress to cancel remaining border wall funding” because they knew that without congressional action, they would need to use the appropriated funds for their specified purpose: finish the construction of President Trump’s border wall. Yet when Congress did not capitulate to its demands, the Biden Administration ignored its constitutional obligations to abide by Congress’ appropriations laws and opted not to use the funding for the purpose Congress directed.

Missouri, alongside Texas, immediately filed suit. The Biden Administration attempted to argue General Bailey did not have standing to challenge its refusal to use the funds, but the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that states can indeed bring a challenge.

The court’s order compelling the Biden Administration to follow Congress’ command to build the wall can be read here.

https://ago.mo.gov/attorney-general-bailey-obtains-court-order-blocking-joe-biden-from-illegally-diverting-funds-away-from-building-the-border-wall/

• Bob 1