Border Wars

8 hours ago, jross said:

2. Cap how many illegals can be in the country for asylum review.

When an asylum judge has no cases on the docket then the next one gets to come in for a review.  Easy peasy.  Maybe stack them a bit.  Case to review, on deck, in the hole, sort of thing.  3 deep is enough.

Works for wrestling meets.

Edited by Lipdrag
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Lipdrag said:

When an asylum judge has no cases on the docket then the next one gets to come in for a review.  Easy peasy.  Maybe stack them a bit.  Case to review, on deck, in the hole, sort of thing.  3 deep is enough.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5CLt9S5WVguijCp4dhbk

Let's not be reasonable.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Guess you didn’t get what you were looking for when you started with me….

Night night. 

Tough guy. Bahahhahahahahahahahha.  You ran away from me. Bahahahhahahahahahhaha 

Edited by JimmyBT

8 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Texas Republican senator Dan Crenshaw has some pretty interesting insight on the topic.

Crenshaw is not a senator and his vision is somewhat obstructed.  He, and Lankford for that matter, don’t rate highly among conservatives.  He sounds like the typical “we have to do something, even if it’s wrong” type that we don’t want to follow.  

There were no new laws passed between the time Trump was in office and now.  The difference is Biden.  I’d bet ten dollars to a donut hole that if Biden put Trump in control of the border right now, he’d shut it down.  Because he wants it shut down.  That’s the difference. 

• Fire 1