Border Wars

2 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

I always liked Dan Crenshaw when I have heard him speak; however, I have not heard anything he has said recently.

I run hot and cold, depending on what he criticizes.

• Fire 2

Walls are stupid.   But they reduce illegal entry. 

Even Biden said he  needed the bill to secure the border.  He is saying that under his watch, the border is not secure when all these years he has been saying it is secure.    What a liar. 

mspart

• Fire 1

I just heard on the radio that illegal entry has gone down because Biden has quietly gotten the Mexican government to stop them from getting to the border.   So apparently he could do something without a new law being passed. 

mspart

• Fire 1

6 minutes ago, mspart said:

I just heard on the radio that illegal entry has gone down because Biden has quietly gotten the Mexican government to stop them from getting to the border.   So apparently he could do something without a new law being passed. 

mspart

It’s election year. 

8 hours ago, mspart said:

mspart

Biden is old, he doesn't speak well, and did I mention he's old. But he's a savvy lifelong career politician. An old savvy one. He's still around because he's been getting things done for a long time. And bipartisan things, no less.

His 'competition' for office is also old. An old dumpy guy with zero savvy and was never able to hold any sway with Mexico or any other country. Just endless arguing with no progress. Old, but zero political experience, with no actual record of making a dent in anything. Literally not a single piece of significant progress - none.

Old dumpy guy spent his time arguing, followed by angry twitter posts, then focusing on his personal profit, and then more arguing. Then blaming the opposing party for everything he hasn't been able to do or did wrong. Self-praise for basically being perfect. Then all over again, on loop.

That was a messed-up loop I hope I don't ever have to see again.

8 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Biden is old, he doesn't speak well, and did I mention he's old. But he's a savvy lifelong career politician. An old savvy one. He's still around because he's been getting things done for a long time. And bipartisan things, no less.

His 'competition' for office is also old. An old dumpy guy with zero savvy and was never able to hold any sway with Mexico or any other country. Just endless arguing with no progress. Old, but zero political experience, with no actual record of making a dent in anything. Literally not a single piece of significant progress - none.

Old dumpy guy spent his time arguing, followed by angry twitter posts, then focusing on his personal profit, and then more arguing. Then blaming the opposing party for everything he hasn't been able to do or did wrong. Self-praise for basically being perfect. Then all over again, on loop.

That was a messed-up loop I hope I don't ever have to see again.

Savvy. Bahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaha. He’s mush 

11 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

Savvy. Bahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaha. He’s mush 

Think of it this way:

There are wrestlers who are now in their 50's that can get out on the mat and wrestle pretty well. Not great, but not bad considering.

There are wrestlers in their 50's who can barely walk up a flight of stairs.

Age doesn't tell the story - you need to look closer than that.

For instance, if Trump is so rich and successful why is he begging for donations from normal everyday people for his legal fees? He's got roughly 10 million times more money than an everyday person, if you believe him. He claims much more. Yet he's asking for handouts from everyday people? Think carefully.