Will we see Nash v. Kueter?

Dogbone

Will we see Nash v. Kueter?   

36 members have voted

1. 1. Will see Nash Hutmacher v. Ben Kueter this Friday?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/13/2024 at 12:30 AM

6 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Here is Nutmasher’s match against Wyoming.

Thats a nasty footsweep for a polar bear.   Any guess on how much The Masher weighs whe he hits the mat?  

13 minutes ago, ionel said:

Maybe the linebackers coach needs to start doing the wrestling media interview.

Well he’s provided more information on the wrestling gambling suspensions than Tom has.

at this moment

2 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Well he’s provided more information on the wrestling gambling suspensions than Tom has.

at this moment

Maybe Tom will just start referring questions to the linebackers coach?  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ionel said:

Maybe Tom will just start referring questions to the linebackers coach?  

Maybe that’s who he was referring to when he was saying everyone was asking the wrong questions to the wrong people

12 minutes ago, ionel said:

Thats a nasty footsweep for a polar bear.   Any guess on how much The Masher weighs whe he hits the mat?  

I'm guessing a biscuit over 290.   Weigh in is an hour before the dual starts  Or is it two? 

2 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Maybe that’s who he was referring to when he was saying everyone was asking the wrong questions to the wrong people

ahh ... think you may be onto something there ... might also be why he couldnt answer lineup questions "at the moment" as he hadn't had time to check with the linebackers coach 

5 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

I'm guessing a biscuit over 290.   Weigh in is an hour before the dual starts  Or is it two? 

Two hrs plus hwt ~1.5+ hr after start so ~3.5 hr, maybe two biscuits? 

Course if pretty much all water weight could 3 biscuits over 300.  

Edited by ionel
  • Fire 1

19 minutes ago, ionel said:

ahh ... think you may be onto something there ... might also be why he couldnt answer lineup questions "at the moment" as he hadn't had time to check with the linebackers coach 

Are you still denying that the linebackers coach’s comments were confirming that Cassioppi wasn’t expected to wrestle this season?

17 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Are you still denying that the linebackers coach’s comments were confirming that Cassioppi wasn’t expected to wrestle this season?

certainly  😉

I am hoping that the meet does indeed start at 125 so there will be no question if we need our best shot for the Hwt match or not.    If Hwt went first for instance I'm certain we would not see Kueter.

• Fire 1

43 minutes ago, Gibsonian said:

I am hoping that the meet does indeed start at 125 so there will be no question if we need our best shot for the Hwt match or not.    If Hwt went first for instance I'm certain we would not see Kueter.

we?

1 hour ago, Gibsonian said:

I’m not sure this is true.  I think Iowa sends him out as long as the match is not yet decided (which would include if it did not start at 125).

On 1/11/2024 at 9:06 AM, RandolphTJones said:

If Kueter doesn't go & the dual is on the line I think there's some quack quack talk to occur. 

Kueter just got done with football last week.  It'd be stupid to send him out so soon, and you don't want his first match to be against an absolute beast.  

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, billyhoyle said:

Kueter just got done with football last week.  It'd be stupid to send him out so soon, and you don't want his first match to be against an absolute beast.  

What was the Masher doing last month?