Jan 06 challenge

Plasi, if you want to call this an insurrection go for it.   I think the evidence clearly shows it was not.   If you will not listen to explanations other than it was an insurrection, then so be it.  But you still haven't answered any of the questions I have posed about it so I'm guessing you are:

image.png.675a56e204581022e0c85e4b91bf632e.png

mspart

• Fire 4

39 minutes ago, mspart said:

To WR:

There was a half hearted attempt to stop the count, yes.   Definitely wrong and I can see charges for that and trespassing and nothing more.  

To your analogy, the capitol police (CP) held the door open for the folks going in.   Yes, there is culpability on all sides of this, yet only one side is getting prosecuted.   Shouldn't the CP who let the folks in be fired?  Shouldn't there be an investigation of the one death on the day from a gun fired by a CP?  Shouldn't there be an investigation on why threats were not forwarded appropriately?  Shouldn't there be an investigation on why there were 200 FBI folks among the demonstrators?    There are plenty of question for the other side of this equation that have not even been officially asked yet.   Certainly there is blame on both sides of this.  

mspart

So my question would be, actually I have two:

1) Is it that those things are not/ have not been investigated? Or is it the results of investigations did not meet yours/others satisfaction?  Very simple to answer one or the other, either they have, or they have not. If they have not, you are correct. All things should be investigated. If they have and you’re just not satisfied with the result, well that’s completely different.  

2) I would like to explore your use of the categorization of “half-hearted”. At what point does a half hearted attempt become a violent attempt? When you looked closely into this event to come to that conclusion, did you sit in the rooms of those, law enforcement and others hospitalized after being beaten, sprayed, beaten some more and so on if they felt it was a half hearted attempt or a violent attempt?  Maybe there wasn’t enough patients for you on this one. How many patients do you require to move from half-hearted to violent?  Just curious. 

40 minutes ago, mspart said:

Plasi, if you want to call this an insurrection go for it.   I think the evidence clearly shows it was not.   If you will not listen to explanations other than it was an insurrection, then so be it.  But you still haven't answered any of the questions I have posed about it so I'm guessing you are:

image.png.675a56e204581022e0c85e4b91bf632e.png

mspart

I already answered that question.  That question came from jimmy.   Now answer mine.

Edited by Plasmodium
Forgot a word

46 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

So my question would be, actually I have two:

1) Is it that those things are not/ have not been investigated? Or is it the results of investigations did not meet yours/others satisfaction?  Very simple to answer one or the other, either they have, or they have not. If they have not, you are correct. All things should be investigated. If they have and you’re just not satisfied with the result, well that’s completely different.  

2) I would like to explore your use of the categorization of “half-hearted”. At what point does a half hearted attempt become a violent attempt? When you looked closely into this event to come to that conclusion, did you sit in the rooms of those, law enforcement and others hospitalized after being beaten, sprayed, beaten some more and so on if they felt it was a half hearted attempt or a violent attempt?  Maybe there wasn’t enough patients for you on this one. How many patients do you require to move from half-hearted to violent?  Just curious. 

See the riots for that number. 

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

To hang Mike Pence

Who built the gallows?

I’ll give you a hint.  They arrived well before daylight, assembled the gallows, and promptly walked to the coffee shop across the street from the FBI Building, where lots of FBI agents frequent.  This is all on video, yet their identity remains as elusive as the bomber’s.  

6 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Spoken like the true keyboard warrior. Meaning if you were sitting with some of those beaten law enforcement, you would be singing a different tune. 

You are cool though. 

You know all about being a keyboard warrior.  And I personally know a cop that was hurt during the summer riots.   I guess that does make me cool huh jr?? 

4 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Who built the gallows?

I’ll give you a hint.  They arrived well before daylight, assembled the gallows, and promptly walked to the coffee shop across the street from the FBI Building, where lots of FBI agents frequent.  This is all on video, yet their identity remains as elusive as the bomber’s.  

Magic Vanish GIF by VPRO

8 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Who built the gallows?

If you know who built the gallows just say so. Stop being so dumb.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

6 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

You know all about being a keyboard warrior.  And I personally know a cop that was hurt during the summer riots.   I guess that does make me cool huh jr?? 

I thought we were talking about Jan 6?  Oh, I forgot, what abouts. A key ingredient.  (All my best to your law enforcement acquaintance). 

And was that a “I know you are but what am I” you pulled out of the hat?  You must be one of the cutest warriors I’ve seen on here awhile.  

Night night. 

1 minute ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I thought we were talking about Jan 6?  Oh, I forgot, what abouts. A key ingredient.  (All my best to your law enforcement acquaintance). 

And was that a “I know you are but what am I” you pulled out of the hat?  You must be one of the cutest warriors I’ve seen on here awhile.  

Night night. 

We are.  And I made a comparison to the riots that had far more damage and death.   Oh and Sorry I’m taken.  Bye Felicia. 

Edited by JimmyBT
  • Fire 1

4 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Oh and Sorry I’m taken.  

Just curious, what does that cost you per visit? 

PS- next time take a few minutes to breath and think about your response, then you won’t have to edit to go back and add more later. 
Responding with emotions never works out really well. 

5 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

PS- next time take a few minutes to breath and think about your response, then you won’t have to edit to go back and add more later. 

For as long as I’ve been married a lot there jr.  I thought you said night night. Now you’re  back. Cant stay away huh?????  Bhahhaahhahahahaha

Edited by JimmyBT

6 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

And just relax. I’m sure mommy will be bringing your PBJ down to you in the basement soon. 

edit : just for you jr 

Edited by JimmyBT

9 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

*Breathe. Maybe you should find the edit button huh jr????  

40 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

If you know who built the gallows just say so. Stop being so dumb.

Yeah, I know who built the gallows.  Just like I knew you were ignorant of the evidence, or you wouldn’t have said something as imbecilic as “To hang Mike Pence.”

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Yeah, I know who built the gallows.  Just like I knew you were ignorant of the evidence, or you wouldn’t have said something as imbecilic as “To hang Mike Pence.”

I didn't say it. I quoted what others said.

Name names or double down on the dumb. Your go to move. You should patent it.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

15 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I didn't say it. I quoted what others said.

Name names or double down on the dumb. Your go to move. You should patent it.

Now you’re being obtuse.  You quoted nothing. 

• Fire 1

7 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

And just relax. I’m sure mommy will be bringing your PBJ down to you in the basement soon. 

edit : just for you jr 

No basements in Florida, however I do like a good PB&J.  Apparently not as much as you like my posts though. 

Wow. 

4 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

No basements in Florida, however I do like a good PB&J.  Apparently not as much as you like my posts though. 

Wow. 

He’s back. Cant stay away from me. 

bahahahahahha

Edited by JimmyBT