Phone calls in Michigan

WrestlingRasta

The news story posted in unison is that Trump called and influenced the election not to be certified because he is bad.

It’s a bad look for Trump.  My first thought was if true, I can’t vote for Trump.

But I could not find and listen to the recorded call to verify context.

And some articles mention ‘most secure election’ propaganda. 

There were numerous reports and lawsuits thrown out without merit… and I am quite confident of a rigged election… so I will stay patient largely in Georgia to see what comes of a case actually being heard.

With all the reports of rigging, this is a natural phone call based on the reports.

If you do not believe in a rigged 2020 election, this is evidence to rig it in 2024.  #Colorado

Edited by jross
  • Fire 1
  • Confused 1

On 12/23/2023 at 9:28 AM, jross said:

The news story posted in unison is that Trump called and influenced the election not to be certified because he is bad.

It’s a bad look for Trump.  My first thought was if true, I can’t vote for Trump.

But I could not find and listen to the recorded call to verify context.

And some articles mention ‘most secure election’ propaganda. 

There were numerous reports and lawsuits thrown out without merit… and I am quite confident of a rigged election… so I will stay patient largely in Georgia to see what comes of a case actually being heard.

With all the reports of rigging, this is a natural phone call based on the reports.

If you do not believe in a rigged 2020 election, this is evidence to rig it in 2024.  #Colorado

What?!

This started off great. If true it will be the straw that breaks the... blah blah blah... 

Then you pivot using 'propaganda' as if Michigan has an agenda to run a thoroughly fair election in spite of the president. And that the cases were thrown out without merit. *To clarify, do you think the act of throwing them out had no merit or that the cases were brought without merit and therefore thrown out? Because these are drastically different and your statement doesn't make it clear which you think happened. 

And remember, there were no legitimate reports of rigging. No evidence of widespread rigging. No evidence brought up since, that shows any sign there was rigging of any kind. A candidate and his team(including one senator, NOT from that state) lobbied election people in several states to claim that it was rigged so they could step in to take action. THIS WAS THE SAME THING THEY DID GET US INTO THE WAR IN IRAQ! 

It is my contention that 45 never wanted to be president. If lost which we all thought he was going to, he could transition into a new industry because his tv career was over and apparently his real estate business wasn't doing things on the level, his university and charity organizations were shut down and fines levied. Maybe his pride or competitive nature kicked in and he couldn't go down without a fight or at least looking like he was fighting. Sprinkle in a little help from the FBI director weeks from the election, that yielded little to nothing. These are not the kinds of things that even a dim witted person would want to put under a presidential microscope. 77,000 people said HMB and a disaster of a term did we have. But now there is a real chance he goes to jail for all the things he didn't want everyone to see in the first place. And for the things he did to cover up the first set of things. So to put that off another four years a trapped rat will do and say anything to get out of being held responsible. This all coming from the party that screams about their moral authority. 

13 hours ago, jross said:

Yes.

Election Challenge Breakdowns (spoiler, the cases had no merit)

Rep. Liz Cheney, the former chair of the House Republican Conference, stated on February 23: "The president and many around him pushed this idea that the election had been stolen. And that is a dangerous claim. It wasn't true," she said. "There were over 60 court cases where judges, including judges appointed by President Trump and other Republican presidents, looked at the evidence in many cases and said there is not widespread fraud."

Each and every case is explained and why they fell short of proving anything happened, that the cases, themselves had little to no merit, and why it would be a waste of time moving forward.

Its a good read. 

• Fire 1

Simple case of the little brother was tired of losing at a game(he chose to play and agreed to the rules ahead of time) so cried until big brother changed the rules or gave them an advantage so they could win.

Except this was a presidential election and calling into question the methods used to conduct the election without evidence(and they had little to no actual evidence, I'm sorry if you can't bring yourself to admit that considering the list I posted, might want to ask yourself why that is?) is dangerous and contrary to a president's responsibility to uphold the rule of law and to protect democracy. Seems as if he has no respect for either of those two things, that should tell you something about his character. He is a charlatan and a crybaby. These 60 lawsuits prove that point at the very least. If you still support someone so keen on knee capping democracy, there's nothing I can do to stop you. Except to point out where your reasoning fails every time you post something in support of that buffoon.   

feliz ano nuevo

• Fire 1

13 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Simple case of the little brother was tired of losing at a game(he chose to play and agreed to the rules ahead of time) so cried until big brother changed the rules or gave them an advantage so they could win.

Except this was a presidential election and calling into question the methods used to conduct the election without evidence(and they had little to no actual evidence, I'm sorry if you can't bring yourself to admit that considering the list I posted, might want to ask yourself why that is?) is dangerous and contrary to a president's responsibility to uphold the rule of law and to protect democracy. Seems as if he has no respect for either of those two things, that should tell you something about his character. He is a charlatan and a crybaby. These 60 lawsuits prove that point at the very least. If you still support someone so keen on knee capping democracy, there's nothing I can do to stop you. Except to point out where your reasoning fails every time you post something in support of that buffoon.   

feliz ano nuevo

Hard to imagine there are millions who - with a straight face - demand pointless election laws from everyone else to pander to these lies and childishness.  That is some real chutzpah.

• Fire 1

On 12/28/2023 at 3:59 PM, jross said:

Have you read this?

Who are these people?  What reason are these people lying?

Let’s pick up the conversation from there.

Did you read all 78 pages?

Did GF get cross examined in court and reaffirm all these details? Because if they didn't then the affidavit means nothing. I could be an honest opinion. Which is what it is. 

You're trying to litigate this again and doing a poor job of it. This has hints of you second guessing your own opinion and trying to further convince yourself of it because you're scared to admit you(and the community that formed around this conspiracy theory) are wrong. You didn't respond to the post where I included ALL the cases and the outcomes and there is probably a reason for that. If THIS is your response to it, its weak and again only serves as you trying to convince yourself that you're not wrong. You are! 

You backed and continue to back a bad horse. Cash out now. Don't sink any more money in it. Just makes it harder to walk away. 

19 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

We could see what the opinion is of the guy who trump hired to do a thorough analysis of the election to see if it was stolen….I believe the phrase is “straight from the horse’s mouth”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2024/01/02/trump-lies-voter-fraud-2020-impact-2024-election/72057016007/?tbref=hp

One of the news comments is that "if there were (substantial fraud), we would know it by now."  Hmm... I'm curious what his thoughts on these cases not being heard.  We'll have to wait until his book is released to scrutinize it.

13 minutes ago, jross said:

I have reviewed it and want to hear your thoughts on the matter.

I made a comment about the first case found in the 'files'. Posed a follow up question. Care to take a stab at it? 

4 minutes ago, jross said:

One of the news comments is that "if there were (substantial fraud), we would know it by now."  Hmm... I'm curious what his thoughts on these cases not being heard.  We'll have to wait until his book is released to scrutinize it.

What do you mean by 'heard'? Please elaborate? 

1 hour ago, jross said:

Please start with my first questions, and after we discuss them, we can move to yours. @ThreePointTakedown

I'm sorry but if you can't keep the conversation straight and don't have the common courtesy to quote the posts you are responding to this request will go unfulfilled. 

You can respond to my direct response(s) and answer my follow up questions or not. Or take your ball and go home. 

44 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I’m picking up a hint of “my answer is the only right answer” around here. 

From both sides of this. 

One side says there is something to look at here and the other says, no there isn't. 

mspart