All time heel team

Hammerlock3

8 hours ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

After watching "The Dual" on Prime, I was impressed by how much camaraderie there is/was between those Iowa and Iowa State squads.  Multiple Iowa State guys spoke fondly of Alger and his actions before, during, and after their college careers.  He seems beloved by those guys.  As I may have mentioned before, he is also tight with the Smith family, which is why he wears the cowboy hat to Oklahoma State duals.

Particularly amusing was Van Arsdale's story of he and Alger riding together on a float for the Lisbon, IA sauerkraut festival.  

I think he is firmly out of heel territory.

Of course he got along with the iowa state guys he knew them all in highschool.

I still think he does, both from personal experience, and just the fact his bravado is very much reminiscent of a pro wrestler at times, heel being a WWF term. He's got a big, confrontation, and showman esc personality. It's not the "horrible person team".

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

1 hour ago, Hammerlock3 said:

Of course he got along with the iowa state guys he knew them all in highschool.

I still think he does, both from personal experience, and just the fact his bravado is very much reminiscent of a pro wrestler at times, heel being a WWF term. He's got a big, confrontation, and showman esc personality. It's not the "horrible person team".

Way, way older than WWE