51 intelligence officers

headshuck

So, a spy's job is to lie.  They lie about who they are, why they are there, what they are doing, for whom they are doing it, and whether or not the agency they work for even exists.  Who is surprised that they lied?  Those who already knew about the laptop, its veracity, and the coordinated effort to suppress the information?  Nope. 

The only ones surprised they lied (or were actually too stupid to know anything of use) are people who don't pay attention to politics anyway.  Also known as independents.  Biden's whole team and all knowledgeable insider democrats knew these people were reliable liars or at least reliable idiots.  The only people they were trying to fool were the 1 in 6 Biden voters who (13.5 million people!?!) still thought the Bidens are as clean as the Von Trapp family.  Mission accomplished.  Good job, spies.  

I guess we hope that these spies at least have the integrity to be loyal to the country and the overall truth rather than to any specific political party within their own country.  We hope wrong.  They are vermin.

9 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

No CYA there.  For what purpose?  He 100% stood by the content of the letter.

David Priess provided 17% of Biden voters an excuse (not his fault they are stupid) for their vote...

What is the excuse of the others?

Edited by jross
  • Fire 1

I think I might be selling Biden short.  He absolutely owned Trump in that exchange.  Firstly, Trump was off topic in a debate.  Secondly, he looked weak AF whining like a little byotch.  Thirdly, his attack on Biden gave his opponent additional time to speak.  Lastly, Biden dismissed Trump's cheap October surprise with astonishing ease.  OG baby!

• Fire 1

47 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

I think I might be selling Biden short.  He absolutely owned Trump in that exchange.  Firstly, Trump was off topic in a debate.  Secondly, he looked weak AF whining like a little byotch.  Thirdly, his attack on Biden gave his opponent additional time to speak.  Lastly, Biden dismissed Trump's cheap October surprise with astonishing ease.  OG baby!

• Fire 1
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, jross said:

In this video, former CIA officer David Priess says it is not his fault people are too stupid to understand what the letter says.

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6313629005112

Boy Priess can bullshit an spin lies  as good as any CNN anchor or any democrat Whitehouse press secretary. Those 51 former intelligence offices were doing the bidding for Russia. Russia loved it.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

You are woefully mistaken. Putin had agreements with Obama,The BIG GUY Joe and Hillary. Trump really screwed that up. Putin loves the BIG GUY and his son Hunter.

Putin has definitely found Biden’s administration to be prosperous for himself. 

• Fire 1
  • Confused 1