Hunter Biden. 300,000 dollars for hookers on his tax deductions. What the H---.

Paul158

I'm sorry, but for years I have heard Joe Biden whisper say ( over and over) pay your fare share when it comes to taxes. At the very same time Joe's son's is cheating on his taxes on steroids. They slowed dragged these investigations so bad that 2 of his most egregious years 2014 and 2015 has summer set. He could have several more felonies attached to the ones listed.

• Fire 1

Thank god! Glad they got him. Now let’s put it in the courts and let them do court things, and let’s get congress back to doing Congress things. I’m sure this is going to drag out in court 2-3 years. 

It think this goes to show Comer and Jordan and much of MAGA really needs to stay in their lane. They tried for years to get him on something and it constantly has backfired on them. Let law enforcement do law enforcement things, and he gets nailed.  Maybe get back to doing real Congress things now, and maybe conservatives can start doing better in elections again. Just a thought. 

(or we can continue to look and find something, anything, to cry about so we can go to bed at night feeling fulfilled). 

6 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Thank god! Glad they got him. Now let’s put it in the courts and let them do court things, and let’s get congress back to doing Congress things. I’m sure this is going to drag out in court 2-3 years. 

It think this goes to show Comer and Jordan and much of MAGA really needs to stay in their lane. They tried for years to get him on something and it constantly has backfired on them. Let law enforcement do law enforcement things, and he gets nailed.  Maybe get back to doing real Congress things now, and maybe conservatives can start doing better in elections again. Just a thought. 

(or we can continue to look and find something, anything, to cry about so we can go to bed at night feeling fulfilled). 

I agree on some of this. If the IRS had not gone all political and had not intervened with their own IRS agents and tried to cover this up Congress would not have to get involved. I'm sure you saw the hearing when the whistleblowers testified. Then Weiss tried to get blanket immunity on all this illegal activity ( and in the future) when it went court in Delaware, and the Judge caught it. So, it seems there is a lot more going on than meets the eye.

• Clown 1

13 minutes ago, headshuck said:

And the 51 former intelligence officers can get back to enjoying retirement instead of lying to help rig elections.

Without that cover up Joe doesn't get elected.  10 percent of the voters said they would have changed their votes had they known the truth. We would have secure borders,lower inflation, no proxy wars (Ukraine or Israel), no bail outs for (colleges) and their student loans, our 401K's  would look a lot better and gas would be a lot cheaper.

• Fire 2
  • Clown 1

19 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Without that cover up Joe doesn't get elected.  10 percent of the voters said they would have changed their votes had they known the truth. We would have secure borders,lower inflation, no proxy wars (Ukraine or Israel), no bail outs for (colleges) and their student loans, our 401K's  would look a lot better and gas would be a lot cheaper.

Which cover up?

2 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

I don't get how a collective statement from former intelligence officers is a cover up.

They all new it was false yet signed the misinformation document. I'm sure you're up to date on all the suppression of data (censorship ) on facebook ,tiktok and tweeter. They ( FBI and CIA } informed them to be on the lookout for Russian election interference especially pertaining to Hunter and the laptop. I believe there have been hearings on Capital Hill on this very same subject (Censorship).

• Fire 1
  • Clown 1

3 hours ago, Paul158 said:

I'm sorry, but for years I have heard Joe Biden whisper say ( over and over) pay your fare share when it comes to taxes. At the very same time Joe's son's is cheating on his taxes on steroids. They slowed dragged these investigations so bad that 2 of his most egregious years 2014 and 2015 has summer set. He could have several more felonies attached to the ones listed.

If paying $300,000 isn't your fare share then ... or maybe you are talking about something else.  😉

1 hour ago, Paul158 said:

They all new it was false yet signed the misinformation document. I'm sure you're up to date on all the suppression of data (censorship ) on facebook ,tiktok and tweeter. They ( FBI and CIA } informed them to be on the lookout for Russian election interference especially pertaining to Hunter and the laptop. I believe there have been hearings on Capital Hill on this very same subject (Censorship).

Sounds more like free speech than a cover up.

18 minutes ago, ionel said:

If paying $300,000 isn't your fare share then ... or maybe you are talking about something else.  😉

I guess it was Hunters way of paying his fair share. I guess he misinterpreted what his dad was saying about paying his fair share.

Edited by Paul158
missed a word

3 hours ago, Paul158 said:

To help some of you out I should have used FAIR instead of fare. There!!!!Fair enough!!!

• Haha 1

It is an evidence-supported belief that some of the 51 signatories knowingly lied.

On July 17, 2023, the House Judiciary Committee and Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government conducted a transcribed interview of Laura Dehmlow, the Section Chief of the FBI’s Foreign Influence Task Force (FITF). During her transcribed interview, Dehmlow revealed that the same FBI personnel who were warning social media companies about a potential Russian “hack and leak” operation in the run-up to the 2020 election knew that the laptop belonging to Hunter Biden was not Russian disinformation. 

https://judiciary.house.gov/media/press-releases/testimony-reveals-fbi-employees-who-warned-social-media-companies-about-hack

Michael Morell is a former deputy director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and one of the 51 signatories of the public statement.  He says

The Bureau learned of the laptop in October 2019, the whistleblower, IRS supervisory agent Gary Shapley said, and just one month later verified its authenticity. The IRS was notified about the laptop in December 2019 and told that "it likely contained evidence of a tax crime," the whistleblower said.

• Fire 2

17 minutes ago, jross said:

It is an evidence-supported belief that some of the 51 signatories knowingly lied.

On July 17, 2023, the House Judiciary Committee and Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government conducted a transcribed interview of Laura Dehmlow, the Section Chief of the FBI’s Foreign Influence Task Force (FITF). During her transcribed interview, Dehmlow revealed that the same FBI personnel who were warning social media companies about a potential Russian “hack and leak” operation in the run-up to the 2020 election knew that the laptop belonging to Hunter Biden was not Russian disinformation. 

https://judiciary.house.gov/media/press-releases/testimony-reveals-fbi-employees-who-warned-social-media-companies-about-hack

Michael Morell is a former deputy director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and one of the 51 signatories of the public statement.  He says

The Bureau learned of the laptop in October 2019, the whistleblower, IRS supervisory agent Gary Shapley said, and just one month later verified its authenticity. The IRS was notified about the laptop in December 2019 and told that "it likely contained evidence of a tax crime," the whistleblower said.

Yes. I would say sitting on this type of evidence for almost a year could be considered a cover up. Then making up a great deal of lies about the evidence in order to sway an election might be considered a coverup.

21 minutes ago, headshuck said:

If the 51 former intelligence officials who signed the infamous Hunter Biden laptop letter were paid by the CIA, branding the laptop as Russian disinformation may have amounted to election interference.

Very good point. Plasmodium calls that free speech.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Very good point. Plasmodium calls that free speech.

Of course he does.   It is free speech when the right people do it.  It is censor-able and rightly so when the wrong people do it.  

NYP puts out an article in Oct 2020 about the laptop, which has since all been verified.   The twitter files are all about how government officials contacted Twitter to get rid of this stuff, and Twitter took out NYPs account.   Anyone that posted anything from that NYP article on Twitter was either banned or censored.   Twitter would not allow discussion of it.   The letter from the 51 officials (or ex officials) was just pushing harder on this construct and gave cover because the letter implicated Russia interference.   Of course that was not the case.   As Morell said in jross's post, he did this because he wanted Biden elected.   If this whole construct does not equate to election interference, it would be difficult to say what would. 

mspart

1 minute ago, Plasmodium said:

Former intelligence can get together and swear guacamole is dried and converted directly into Skittles using alien technology if they so choose.  I've seen doctors claim horse dewormer treats viral respiratory infections, ffs.

Imagine if high school wrestling coaches signed and published a public letter about a top wrestling recruit.  "Chad has a bad attitude, bad effort, and is a bad teammate.  To say otherwise has the earmarks of disinformation."  

Evil. ^^^

Good looks like this

• Fire 1

13 minutes ago, mspart said:

Of course he does.   It is free speech when the right people do it.  It is censor-able and rightly so when the wrong people do it.  

NYP puts out an article in Oct 2020 about the laptop, which has since all been verified.   The twitter files are all about how government officials contacted Twitter to get rid of this stuff, and Twitter took out NYPs account.   Anyone that posted anything from that NYP article on Twitter was either banned or censored.   Twitter would not allow discussion of it.   The letter from the 51 officials (or ex officials) was just pushing harder on this construct and gave cover because the letter implicated Russia interference.   Of course that was not the case.   As Morell said in jross's post, he did this because he wanted Biden elected.   If this whole construct does not equate to election interference, it would be difficult to say what would. 

mspart

What has been verified?  I recall accusations of criminally actionable corruption.  Maybe I'm wrong, refresh my memory.

Twitter did nothing to censor those articles, nor could they. They were the business and property of the NYP.

Edited by Plasmodium
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, jross said:

Imagine if high school wrestling coaches signed and published a public letter about a top wrestling recruit.  "Chad has a bad attitude, bad effort, and is a bad teammate.  To say otherwise has the earmarks of disinformation."  

Evil. ^^^

Good looks like this

Imagine if someone said the earth is flat.  Or evolution is just a theory.  Or climate change is a hoax.